Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) (63911 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Allisgud: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Promosaver:
Age is just a number grin
If his OK then you both are good to go
two much of Nollywood Telemundo,na when u see puusy wey dey hiss u go know
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
chocboi78:
She forgot to state her age, would have provided a better basis for judgement

another pic of her in this link that she posted. she's a fine mature looking woman. i don't want to guess her age.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRuqayyah/status/1550580497369153538/photo/1
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by winner37(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
But I do hear some people will say age is just a number and it doesn't matter....
Let me come and be going oooooo
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by bonnyhope: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Lol.. it happens.

The way all these small boys are growing faster than their age, hm. That is why the first thing I ask is their age. Once I hear it's below mine, I just look for one thing to discharge or discourage them. No time to waste.

Open your eyes very well

They are mature guys on this forum looking for mature ladies for genuine relationship
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by JordanMichael(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
In the word of Aliyah "Age ain't nothing but a number"

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Okay, 10yrs difference, my bad. Thanks for the fact checking

I sent you a dm
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Secondly: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Allisgud:

Hmmm... e get pussy wey dey hiss? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Xpress24(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
wordbank:

Buhari never finish with them, e remain 7 months for those kids to look like 40
grin grin grin wicked
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by kunle75(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bunnybee:
There’s absolutely nothing wrong in dating a younger man.

As long as he’s good and mature.

Easier said than the reality, very soon the same woman will start asking/reminding him why he's immature and acting childish.

Am not throwing stone ooo just buttressed your point ni ooo
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by 9jaRealist: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
ashewoboy:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRuqayyah/status/1561861394697490433

“22 years” of Nigerian football age….
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s actually in his 30s!
grin grin grin
>

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Guyabuja: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bunnybee:

Why not
wow I have not see one o
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by gerizzim: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

What of:
Male 32
Female 23

9 years different we still dey advice de guy sey de girl small e no gree

the age difference is not much. most of diz single ladies in their 40's won't bait an eyelid to marry a 60yrs oldman.
They wouldn't like to marry down say a man of 30yrs

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Guyabuja: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
SisterFire:
...I am 45 but if I will marry a 4th husband he must 21 - 23
wow I live in wuse2 abuja
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by ashewoboy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
9jaRealist:

“22 years” of Nigerian football age….
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s actually in his 30s!
grin grin grin
>

Go and sit down.
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by iammee(f): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
No lady should mistake date any guy she's older than ooo. Younger guys head no dey correct.
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Aklee4994(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't see anything wrong in dating a younger guy afterall age is just a number.
but something is wrong when a man married a white woman � shut that your f**king mouth and move to the next thread again [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by kelspinall(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
hunty don reach 32
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Promosaver: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is not pussy topic
Young man cool
Allisgud:
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2022
gerizzim:

the age difference is not much. most of diz single ladies in their 40's won't bait an eyelid to marry a 60yrs oldman.
They wouldn't like to marry down say a man of 30yrs

NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Georgejeez: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Blame it on indomie and these junk foods everywhere, makes them grow rapidly like maize planted in the rainy season.
You will see a full grown man with huge body, deep voice and full beards , greet him like an elder only to discover he is just 20 years old .
If you as a lady isn't careful , you might end up giving birth to a child for a man you are older than with whole 9 years. Una last born age mate .

Two years into the relationship, he will start seeing you as old cargo then start cheating on you with a girl who's in his age bracket .

Ladies , don't be carried away by the barbecue and Shawarma , ask questions especially about his age and genotype
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by greenboulots: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Age is but a number, I know young men who have old souls and are more responsible than the so called 'matured men'
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Mars16(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nobody asked her how old she was
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
ashewoboy:
Men date down.

Women date up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRuqayyah/status/1561861394697490433
ehhhh yaaaaa soriiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by MisterKennedy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bunnybee:
There’s absolutely nothing wrong in dating a younger man.

As long as he’s good and mature.

You're a real woman dear

I love the way you think
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by MisterKennedy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't see anything wrong in dating a younger guy afterall age is just a number.

You're right dear
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by MisterKennedy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...I am 45 but if I will marry a 4th husband he must 21 - 23

Your profile pic is so scary
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by SisterFire(f): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Your profile pic is so scary
...Wise fellows fears the unseen pictures in people's heart ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Policeman & NSCDC Lover Die In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.