Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Skin Care - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Care (225310 Views)

Spotting The Skin Types For Skin Care / Skin Care: 5 Tips For Healthy Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Care by RandV: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
atuagbo:

How can I cure Eczema on my face, chest and back. I have been living with this mess for the past 20years, all treatment and medication prove no result.

Hi There,

So sorry about your condition. I believe, we will get a solution to this problem by the grace of God.

May I know what exactly it is you have used for this eczema? What kind of blemish is it? Whitish or raised? Does it come and go, or just remains there?

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by Kslib(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
Is it good to rub honey on the face after bath
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
Kslib:

Is it good to rub honey on the face after bath

Hi there,

Honey is very good for the skin. I'm not sure why you want to use it or specifically after your bath, but generally it has a lot of documented properties that are very beneficial to the skin. Stuff like, healing, for stretch and blemish marks etc. It is also a major ingredient in most cosmetics. However, if you have a specific skin concern, you can let me know, and lets see if we can work through it.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by fasasiabi: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Skin Care by atuagbo: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hi There,

So sorry about your condition. I believe, we will get a solution to this problem by the grace of God.

May I know what exactly it is you have used for this eczema? What kind of blemish is it? Whitish or raised? Does it come and go, or just remains there?

Regards,[table][/table]

The color of the eczema is white, am using Nixoderm and native soap (black soap) from Ghana. It does not go, the medication only fade the color and the moment I fail to use them for 3-4 days, the white start showing.
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
atuagbo:

Hi There,

Regards,[table][/table]

The color of the eczema is white, am using Nixoderm and native soap (black soap) from Ghana. It does not go, the medication only fade the color and the moment I fail to use them for 3-4 days, the white start showing.

Hi There,

Try using Nizoral treatment cream if you have not used it. It is very effective for eczema. If the case is very serious, then you can combine with it the Nizoral tablets, but please consult with your doctor or pharmacist first, before you start on the tablets.

God bless.
Re: Skin Care by zooryzara: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2011
Hi
I want to tell you that you should focus on your nose because nose is also a beauty part of your face.Nose Right is the only product to reshape your nose without surgery and all other copies are scams.
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hi Guys,

Trust everyone is ok?

I have got highly discounted skin care Treatment vouchers for Nairaland Members.

Please beep me to identify your problem and I can send the Voucher to you, to qualify.

Stay Blessed, Stay Beautiful!

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by RandV: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2011
R and V:

Hi There,

atuagbo:

How can I cure Eczema on my face, chest and back. I have been living with this mess for the past 20years, all treatment and medication prove no result.
R and V:

Regards,

Hi There,

I wanted to know the current condition of your skin. How are you now, and what are you using?

Re: Skin Care by annexes: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hello R n V!
Av been having this prob since i gain admission into d uni, am a very light guy bt i notice, whenever am at home(during d hol) my skin colour is always normal bt when i get back to skul the colour fade gradually, dis has been giving me concern for a long time now n i notice dark spot on my face, what's d cause of this n what's d remedy, smiley
Thanks very much,
Re: Skin Care by johnssimpsons: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
Here are some skin care tips:
1. Use moisturiser.
2. Protect from sun rays.
3. Use creams in nights.
4. Use herbal face wash.
5. Eat fruits and vegetables to make your skin bright and soft.
6. Drink plenty of water.
Re: Skin Care by bukahands(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2012
I am fair and I have red spot aftermath of acne from earlier post I have decided to get fair and white soap and the cream. Please which common exfoliating scrub can I get and how can I peel by myself thank you
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2012
annexes:

Hello R n V!
Av been having this prob since i gain admission into d uni, am a very light guy bt i notice, whenever am at home(during d hol) my skin colour is always normal bt when i get back to skul the colour fade gradually, dis has been giving me concern for a long time now n i notice dark spot on my face, what's d cause of this n what's d remedy, smiley
Thanks very much,

Hi There,

Wishing you a Happy New Year! Sorry for the delay in reply

You may need to get any product that contains both a tone corrector and a sunscreen to prevent the darkening effect of the sun

Trust this should help you.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
bukahands:

I am fair and I have red spot aftermath of acne from earlier post I have decided to get fair and white soap and the cream. Please which common exfoliating scrub can I get and how can I peel by myself thank you

Hi There,

To clear PIH (Post Inflammatory Hyper-pigmentation), you need to do the following

1. Get a Tone Corrector moisturiser
2. Exfoliate regularly with something like a papaya scrub
3. Get a sunscreen to prevent further darkening effects by the sun

If the spots are really prevalent, and you need quick results, you may consider microdermabrasion or a series of chemical peels to lift off the upper layer of the skin. If not, then Lemon Juice is ok, if you apply it on your face at least 3ce a week at night.

This should help alleviate the issue.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by bukahands(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2012
Thank you
Re: Skin Care by anz0002: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2012
For healthy and beautiful skin its care should be taken in a proper way. There are a lot of ways to take care of skin. However one of the best of the best things to do is to drink lots of water and wash your face regularly.

Re: Skin Care by barbie6(f): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2012
My problem is i av dark foot nd its different 4rm my body colour, i dont realy know what to use nd do 2 make them lighter nd in dsame colour wit d oda parts of my body.
Re: Skin Care by Lizzylois(f): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hi there,been havin problems with my face,cos of the kinda job I do,been stayin in d sun for too long, and I recently discovered dat I was havin side burns, and a particular cream was recommended to  ,buh afta usintje cream for bout two days,my face became worse, and its really givin  haedaches.now I habe two questions to ask You,wat can I use for the side facial burns and darks spots around my eyes, and looks like my face Is becoming scally .pls wat do I do?thanks.nd I love wat u doin.kip it .
Re: Skin Care by SkinRebirth: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
WHAT IS A BLACK SPOT ?

A black spot is simply thickened patch of skin made up of KERATIN.

Keratin is DEAD skin with living skin under it. Sometimes hard, they are also hyperpigmented. To remove keratin you need to remove it LAYER BY LAYER.

If u just scrape it off, you will create another wound and the sun and bacteria will come in contact with it and it go BLACK again.
Re: Skin Care by dermalove: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
Get the following now

- Name of a soap in your locality, which clears spots in days !

- Name of 3 cheap pills you can take to clear up cystic and cyclical acne

- Name of 2 raw foods and juices that peel away spots when applied to the skin

- name of the Nutrient ppl with black spots LACK and how to replace it in the body

- Names of kitchen condiments that do emeergency toning

ETC

Get the SKIN REBIRTH Manual
Skinrebirth@hotmail.com
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 12:22am On May 10, 2012
barbie6: My problem is i av dark foot nd its different 4rm my body colour, i dont realy know what to use nd do 2 make them lighter nd in dsame colour wit d oda parts of my body.

Hi There,

Long time right.

For this skin concern, the best product I can recommend for is Bion's 20% Glycolic Skin cream. It would help exfoliate the dead cells of the surface of your skin and reveal the new skin underneath.

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by RandV: 12:24am On May 10, 2012
Lizzylois: Hi there,been havin problems with my face,cos of the kinda job I do,been stayin in d sun for too long, and I recently discovered dat I was havin side burns, and a particular cream was recommended to  ,buh afta usintje cream for bout two days,my face became worse, and its really givin  haedaches.now I habe two questions to ask You,wat can I use for the side facial burns and darks spots around my eyes, and looks like my face Is becoming scally .pls wat do I do?thanks.nd I love wat u doin.kip it .

Hi There,

Are you still experiencing this problem?
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 12:41am On May 10, 2012
Lizzylois: Hi there,been havin problems with my face,cos of the kinda job I do,been stayin in d sun for too long, and I recently discovered dat I was havin side burns, and a particular cream was recommended to  ,buh afta usintje cream for bout two days,my face became worse, and its really givin  haedaches.now I habe two questions to ask You,wat can I use for the side facial burns and darks spots around my eyes, and looks like my face Is becoming scally .pls wat do I do?thanks.nd I love wat u doin.kip it .

Hi There,

If you are still experiencing this problem, I believe you need two major things;

1. A tone/pigment corrector (Basically a melanin suppressant with dispersing activity)- This would help correct the dark spots
2. A good professional or home based exfoliation. - This would slough off the dead cells that are forming a scaly appearance on the surface of your skin. Home based exfoliation includes facial scrubs that you could use like 2ce a week.

This should help you a great deal

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by chamaram: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
atuagbo: How can I cure Eczema on my face, chest and back. I have been living with this mess for the past 20years, all treatment and medication prove no result.

Hi there,
I understand your problem very deeply.
There is a sure cure for all skin diseases including Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry skin and many many more.The name is Mrudula Herbal skin cream,made in India.
Or you can enquire at herbal41@yahoo.com . Also check this Blog for more details : http://psoriasiseczemadryskinherbaltreatment..com
May God bless you for an early cure.
Re: Skin Care by joesQ(f): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
hello r and v nice work u doing im glad thrs someone like u here we can all talk to about our skin problems.iv noticed that my face is darker than my body,i have a beautiful skin color what pple call chocolate buy my face is more like coffee color pls what kind of cream do i use to brighten my face,a lady recommended skineal which is nice but if i stop using it my facial color reverses to how it was,iv tried so many stuffs some which gives me bright patches which i dont like,i want something that can even out my complexion.op to hear from u soon.
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
joesQ: hello r and v nice work u doing im glad thrs someone like u here we can all talk to about our skin problems.iv noticed that my face is darker than my body,i have a beautiful skin color what pple call chocolate buy my face is more like coffee color pls what kind of cream do i use to brighten my face,a lady recommended skineal which is nice but if i stop using it my facial color reverses to how it was,iv tried so many stuffs some which gives me bright patches which i dont like,i want something that can even out my complexion.op to hear from u soon.

Hi There,

It's nice to hear from you.

You need to get a skin brightening product that would help brighten your skin. By this, I mean a product that is hydroquinone free. Example of such products is the Avon brightening face lotion +spf15. This would not only brighten your skin, it would also protect from the sun, which is usually responsible for the darkening of our skin. You also need to exfoliate regularly to clear off dead skin cells and reveal your true skin color. A nice gentle scrub would work just fine.

If you feel what you are currently using does not sit well with your skin, I think you should refrain from it for a while.

Trust this suffices for now.
Re: Skin Care by joesQ(f): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
hello r nd v,thx for ur quick response,il search for what u av recommended but just incase i dnt get it do i av other options im not based in lagos so i av this feeling that it might be hard to come by.
Re: Skin Care by yomisplendour: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
RV thank u so much u re doing a gud job. Plz i have dark spots on my neck dat has refused to clear up for more than a year. Don't even know wat it is if it's ezcema- even tried nizoral cream and tablets, no way. Tried lemon juice- it faded it a little only for it to cum back and it just keeps spreading- don't know wat it is. Plz help.
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
yomi splendour: RV thank u so much u re doing a gud job. Plz i have dark spots on my neck dat has refused to clear up for more than a year. Don't even know wat it is if it's ezcema- even tried nizoral cream and tablets, no way. Tried lemon juice- it faded it a little only for it to cum back and it just keeps spreading- don't know wat it is. Plz help.

Hi There,

I guess it is better you send a picture of this condition to my mail box. The address is opeyemi.omezie@gmail.com

I should be able to get a clearer picture and know exactly what your condition is.

Do have a blessed weekend ahead.

Regards
Re: Skin Care by Manweysabi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hi R n V, i have a problem with my skin. There's these stuff appearing on my back regularly. I don't know what to call it. Is it acne or pimples. It sometimes appears on my chest and goes, but d one on my back is constant. I've tried using Funbact A, it got to a point, it stopped working. Now, i'm currently using Dermovate ointment, it would only reduce it. If i stop using it, they will come back even worst than before. This stuff with white puse keeps appearing from my back to my shoulder up to my arm. Its so disturbing. Pls, what do u suggest i do? Kindly help me out. Its been over 7 year nw. Thanks
Re: Skin Care by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
hi Rand V, just like manweysabi i have the same problem since i was 16 am now 23 this thing spotted my upper arm, chest, shoulder, and back it is like a disease.sometimes it scratches and when u do that it burst and u c only blood sometimes it is painful and when u burst it u c white stuff like puse. Pls help i need to get rid of this thing and the spot. I once took a drug for it and it vanish and then a month later it came back i have forgoten the name of the drug. Pls help am ashamed to take off my cloth in public am like a leopard. Ma new girl will be scared if she c's this .help
Re: Skin Care by chamaram: 3:53am On Aug 20, 2012
Hi Friend,
Do not worry about any skin problems any more. There is a Herbal skin cream called MRUDULA
made in India which cures almost all skin problems - say upto 95% of the skin diseases with a single medicine of oral use.
Check out this link for more details:

http://psoriasiseczemadryskinherbaltreatment..com

I am sure you will be benefitted out of it, as it is a Great Breakthrough in the treatment of skin diseases with Herbals and without any side effects.It is based on 5000 years old Health Science of Ayurveda/Herbals from India.
You may also contact at herbal41atyahoodotcom for further details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Need Help / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.