Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Skin Care - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Care (225325 Views)

Spotting The Skin Types For Skin Care / Skin Care: 5 Tips For Healthy Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Care by Nani4all(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
RandV:

Hi,

How may I help you

Regards,
having some skin problems.... something like painless mole coming out of my skin....started wit one on my leg and now spreading out....have used several skin creams but not working....
don't know what else to use....plz help
Re: Skin Care by fabulous85: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
good day R and V, thanks for the good job you are doing.please i have this keloid on my chest that refuse to go. i have done all kinds of treatment. i even had it cut off in the hospital but it still grew back. i have applied ceams, cryotherapy etc but it still grows back.pls kindly advice me on what to do. thanks
Re: Skin Care by Mikejordan: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Please where can we find bions product in Nigeria
Re: Skin Care by write2obi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
pls RandV i sent you a mail (write2obi@gmail.com), I will be waiting for your responds. thanks
Re: Skin Care by tomie123(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2014
hi pls I really need ur help, my face all of a sudden just gets very rough and itchy which makes me very uncomfortable, I have used epidem, skinill even loratyn, but it goes and comes back I have noticed medicated soap aggravates it so I stoped using any medicated soap . but it still comes back I ve tried all sort of things but the roughness and itching always comes back after a while.right now I dont kow what to do becos I want to stop d use of epidem cos prolonged use I not good . I will really appropriate it if u can advice me on this matter .thanks a lot
Re: Skin Care by allezamani: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Good day doc, kudos to u for the job you,re doing here, pls i have an issue bothering me, i mix a tube cream called clear tone to my body cream and peeps started telling me that i'm becoming light in complexion and the confusing stuff is that it lightens just me and my mum excluding my siblings and any time i stop it my skin darkens not that i was that dark before though, so please i want to know if there is any side effect if i continue here is my email: peroxy4luv@gmail.com i earnestly await ur reply thanks alot
Re: Skin Care by Luxiana19(f): 1:07am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello. Pls I wanted to know if skineal cream has any side effects, because I've started using it and it's really clearing the spots on my legs so miraculously. its almost too good to be true, so I wanted to ask if it's going to has any repercussions?
Re: Skin Care by Omolorlar(f): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Pls doc,am afraid for my youngr sis...I nid advice,though she is light before bt strted using mixing cream to make her more yellow and she is scared nt knowing the cream to use now because she luvs her present colour now and doesn't want to go anybit dark...pls wht cream can you advice her to be using since she wnt to chng to normal cream bt won't deduce her present colour( remember it was mixing cream dt gave her d colour). because we dnt know maybe the mixing cream can cause side effect in the future to her and more also what can she use to her face though smooth bt has a little eczema on her chin and smetyms pimples do cme out on her face and go...pls need your reply urgently
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Nani4all:
having some skin problems.... something like painless mole coming out of my skin....started wit one on my leg and now spreading out....have used several skin creams but not working....
don't know what else to use....plz help

Hello There,

Trust you are ok? Sorry for the late reply.

What do you mean by painless moles? Can I have a picture? You can send it via whatsapp on 08023312137

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2014
Omolorlar: Pls doc,am afraid for my youngr sis...I nid advice,though she is light before bt strted using mixing cream to make her more yellow and she is scared nt knowing the cream to use now because she luvs her present colour now and doesn't want to go anybit dark...pls wht cream can you advice her to be using since she wnt to chng to normal cream bt won't deduce her present colour( remember it was mixing cream dt gave her d colour). because we dnt know maybe the mixing cream can cause side effect in the future to her and more also what can she use to her face though smooth bt has a little eczema on her chin and smetyms pimples do cme out on her face and go...pls need your reply urgently

Hello There,

I'm glad you know that all these unprofessionally made products that have been termed as 'all natural' or 'herbal' are just a cocktail mixture of potentially dangerous ingredients that could not only irreversibly damage the skin, but also cause renal failure, liver problems and even cancers in both short and long term cases.

You would need to do a sound research on the safe products that you can use that would maintain her natural skintone. But the most important thing she must look out for is a product that contains sunscreen. That would prevent general darkening of the skin.

She may get exfoliating products that would daily resurface the skin and give its naturally clean hue

Trust that would help with the situation.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2014
Luxiana19: Hello. Pls I wanted to know if skineal cream has any side effects, because I've started using it and it's really clearing the spots on my legs so miraculously. its almost too good to be true, so I wanted to ask if it's going to has any repercussions?

Hello There,

Steroid-based creams are meant for short term use to resolve certain dermatologic conditions. They are not to be used for long term use such as daily creams and the like.

Steroid creams usually give instantaneous results on major skin issues, but after long term use, the skin becomes addicted to it. As such, when the product is stopped, the skin begins to present other issues that reflect skin hemorrhaging. In addition, the skin begins to express other irreversible conditions such as striae (stretchmarks), green veins and very thin skin which are side-effects of over exposure to steroids.

As such it is advisable to use traditional safe lightening products and techniques to resolve hyper-pigmentation issues.

Trust this answers your question.

Regards,

3 Likes

Re: Skin Care by RandV: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2014
allezamani: Good day doc, kudos to u for the job you,re doing here, pls i have an issue bothering me, i mix a tube cream called clear tone to my body cream and peeps started telling me that i'm becoming light in complexion and the confusing stuff is that it lightens just me and my mum excluding my siblings and any time i stop it my skin darkens not that i was that dark before though, so please i want to know if there is any side effect if i continue here is my email: peroxy4luv@gmail.com i earnestly await ur reply thanks alot

Hi There,

The moment you notice any side effects from using any products, you must stop using the product immediately. Let your skin heal itself from the addiction, and it should become normal again
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2014
tomie123: hi pls I really need ur help, my face all of a sudden just gets very rough and itchy which makes me very uncomfortable, I have used epidem, skinill even loratyn, but it goes and comes back I have noticed medicated soap aggravates it so I stoped using any medicated soap . but it still comes back I ve tried all sort of things but the roughness and itching always comes back after a while.right now I dont kow what to do becos I want to stop d use of epidem cos prolonged use I not good . I will really appropriate it if u can advice me on this matter .thanks a lot

Hello There,

I might need to see a picture or even see you in person to fully understand this issue. My whatsapp number is 08023312137

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2014
Mikejordan: Please where can we find bions product in Nigeria

Hi There,

You can log on to www.roseandvelvet.com for BiON Products in Nigeria

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by Vivi01(f): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
@R&V pls i just want ask if dis following combination is gud for d skin,niveafair,idole soap and babyface papaya facial cleanser.my skin is okay clear bt my face has pimples and dark spot,do u think i should change my combination?
Re: Skin Care by rossyc(f): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2014
pls what can i use to remove dark spots and patches on my face as a result of pimples!
Re: Skin Care by emorodili: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2014
@ R&V, pls wat can i use to remove patches and pimples on my face, i ve a oily skin type
i use dettol cool soap, skin success n apply skineal on my face only.
Re: Skin Care by mmirage: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
rossyc: pls what can i use to remove dark spots and patches on my face as a result of pimples!

i would suggest that you use GK Herbal Acne/Pimple/Black Spots Clearing Cream. it is completely natural so you don't have to worry about chemicals or its adverse effect on your skin.the best thing about it is that it works really well.
just check out their OLX page: http://alimosho./gk-herbal-acne-pimple-black-spots-clearing-cream-iid-717893992 or you can call 08100094924

you can read the review i made of it here: https://www.nairaland.com/313268/product-reviews-stop-wasting-money/27#26607144

good luck, my friend. smiley
Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
ivcraig: Hello, R and V. Thank you for your service to everyone who have requested for help.
I also have a request. My skin has grown dark over time as a result of 2X weekly shaving or less at times and scars from bumps. My beards grow fast and most times cause bumps. I am light skinned and it makes these dark parts obvious. I need your help on this. Thank you.

hello bro i was just browsing the net and saw diz old post of yours
im suprised u hav d same probz as me concerning d issue of dark skin due to shaving
diz prob really gives me concern.
so i want to ask u, if the shave darkening has been cured.
waiting for ur reply soon.
thanx
Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
ivcraig: thank you so.... Much for your response. I sincerely appreciate your kindness. I will purchase these prescriptions and follow your instructions carefully. You can expect my testimony soon. Wizeone.

BRO DONT U WANA REPLY MY MESSAGE? undecided
Re: Skin Care by deraluv(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Doc please I need your assistance and help I have been using funbact a and skineal on my face for so long because of pimples and now I am try to stop using them if i do after some days i will start to feel some terrible marks on face as if my face is drying up or getting burnt ,and If I continue rubing it again the symptoms will stop please I want to put a stop of using those cream -funbact a and skineal
Re: Skin Care by ruckylove: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2014
@RandV please can I av ur whatsapp number or bbm pin so as to communicate better, if its ok by u thou. I av some skin conditions dat I wld like to seek ur opinion for. Thanks
Re: Skin Care by MhisIjay(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good day sir, pls wats ur opinion on O'tentika maxitone complexion milk?
Is it safe? Does it ve side effects? Will continous usage result to stretch marks nd green viens?
I used a product called Hyper creme, it served d purpose for which I bought it but I noticed green viens on my arms nd legs after abt 3-4 mnths, so I stopped using it nd nw I am darker sad
Re: Skin Care by mosthustleboi: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Nice work R n V...keep it up. I hav a black skin type and I dnt like it but I want to hav a more fairer skin like chocolate esp on my face. More so, I have pimples and dark spot on my face as well. Pls wat can I use or with solution can I apply?
Re: Skin Care by DOCTOR90: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
please i nid a cream i can buy in benin city,black spot and pimples,thanks
Re: Skin Care by mazizitonene(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello doc, great job you've been doing here......pls I have issues...I'm a fair young lad in my early twenties, anytime I have injuries on my skin, it does heal, but the area tends to have an unusual discolouration....like a pale yellow coloured scar even @ d slightest, most superficial injury... making dat part of my skin to look odd...tho it gradually blends with d colour of my skin and this usually takes months....pls what creams or how can I hasten d process or shud I say make that area of my skin to have an even tone with the rest of my body.......awaiting ur response..tanx
Re: Skin Care by becca675(f): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2014
pls im aving strechmark on my arms which is quite embarassin,nd again av been noticing wrinkles on my face.pls wat can i use
Re: Skin Care by mmirage: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
becca675:
pls im aving strechmark on my arms which is quite embarassin,nd again av been noticing wrinkles on my face.pls wat can i use

Hello, you can use GK Herbal Stretch Mark Removal Cream to remove stretch marks. here is the OLX link:
http://alimosho./gk-herbal-stretch-mark-removal-cream-iid-720900631

you can contact 08100094924.
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 3:33am On Nov 05, 2014
rossyc:
pls what can i use to remove dark spots and patches on my face as a result of pimples!

Hello There,

There are a lot of options for depigmenting. It all comes down to your budget. personally I prefer chemibrasion, over microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Strong and safe facial depigmenting topicals are also a yes for me.

So check out any 'SKIN PROFESSIONAL', (not quacks parading as the real ones) and get a skin analysis done to get the best options for you

Have a great month ahead.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 3:38am On Nov 05, 2014
deraluv:
Doc please I need your assistance and help I have been using funbact a and skineal on my face for so long because of pimples and now I am try to stop using them if i do after some days i will start to feel some terrible marks on face as if my face is drying up or getting burnt ,and If I continue rubing it again the symptoms will stop please I want to put a stop of using those cream -funbact a and skineal

Hello There,

Steroid-based creams are meant for short term use to resolve certain dermatologic conditions. They are not to be used for long term use such as daily creams and the like.

Steroid creams usually give instantaneous results on major skin issues, but after long term use, the skin becomes addicted to it. As such, when the product is stopped, the skin begins to present other issues that reflect skin hemorrhaging. In addition, the skin begins to express other irreversible conditions such as striae (stretchmarks), green veins and very thin skin which are side-effects of over exposure to steroids.

Regrettably, you would have to suffer the withdrawal symptoms that your skin displays for a while before your skin can adjust to normal. The only help you need now is how to manage these symptoms. You can send the picture to my whatsapp number, and then I can view and we can discuss together

Trust this answers your question.
Re: Skin Care by LizNaira: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
jtkoko9:
I have a brown and very oily skin, pls what's the best body cream for me? Thanks.

Use a gel cleanser, clay mask and non alcoholic toners for oily skin read more http://littleladyhealth..com/2013/12/top-four-ways-to-get-rid-of-oily-skin.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

I Need Help / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.