Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 (63044 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Zonefree(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
The deal has been done already,the idiot has learnt his lessons in a very hard way,i hope you men also learn from this,if you want sex get a steady gf and stop patronizing sex workers.
What's the difference between a "steady gf" and "sex workers"?

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by techWriter3: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
not you pains from dyslexia
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Exxxgeee: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
The deal has been done already,the idiot has learnt his lessons in a very hard way,i hope you men also learn from this,if you want sex get a steady gf and stop patronizing sex workers.
Men wouldnt patronise sex workers if their were readily getting the sex from their gfs..

I suspect you're one of those girls that bf will be struggling to get sex from..

By the way, y show us your body without ur face.. U tryna sell something??

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by illicit(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
If he knows he always has the urge for sex then he should get a steady girlfriend who would be giving him what he wants.

Must he have a girlfriend

Since u often get hungry, do u date a farmer or buy food?

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by virginprincess(f): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zonefree:

What's the difference between a "steady gf" and "sex workers"?
When you meet a true nigeria girl like me then you know the difference between a gf and a sex worker.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Zonefree(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
When you meet a true nigeria girl like me then you know the difference between a gf and a sex worker.
What makes you think you're special than other girls I've been with you? Cos you have "virgin" in your moniker? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Onitemhi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
for real
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by virginprincess(f): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Men wouldnt patronise sex workers if their were readily getting the sex from their gfs..

I suspect you're one of those girls that bf will be struggling to get sex from..

By the way, y show us your body without ur face.. U tryna sell something??
Can't you see i'm well dressed,besides i uploaded a pics with my face which i left for almost a year before i changed it recently.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by virginprincess(f): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zonefree:

What makes you think you're special than other girls I've been with you? Cos you have "virgin" in your moniker? undecided
And who is talking about been a virgin,i'm talking about personality and character not virginity status.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by virginprincess(f): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
illicit:

Must he have a girlfriend

Since u often get hungry, do u date a farmer or buy food?
Then you guys should continue jumping from one woman to the other until you see the outcome just like this one has seen.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Exxxgeee: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Can't you see i'm well dressed,besides i uploaded a pics with my face which i left for almost a year before i changed it recently.
Oh sorry.. I didnt knw that... My bad.. So when will u post a picture that includes ur face again?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by GoooodHardDick: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
He should have let the money slide afterall the money he would spend at the police station is going to be bigger than that.

This is exactly why you Nigeria girls are so stupid. Why collect money knowing fully well you won't sleep or bang him? You want free Money or what? Entitlement mentality kill you there. If you're broke get a job and work! Stop runz and hook up e no go help you, learn a trade, skill and be useful

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Zonefree(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
And who is talking about been a virgin,i'm talking about personality and character not virginity status.
1. You're not a virgin
2. Your personality is 0%
3. You don't have good characters.

So, how are you different from other girls?

14 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by virginprincess(f): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Oh sorry.. I didnt knw that... My bad.. So when will u post a picture that includes ur face again?
don't know but not now.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by 4ward4: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zonefree:

A woman having sex before marriage is a prostitute.
A woman having sex with different men is a prostitute.
A woman having sex for money is a prostitute.

So, are they all not prostitutes?

Stop Saying Nonsense and go read the meaning of a Prostitute and the act of Prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by illicit(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Then you guys should continue jumping from one woman to the other until you see the outcome just like this one has seen.

He ain't jumping

He paid for a service but was shortchanged

If u paid for food and you weren't served, I see u getting angry

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by virginprincess(f): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

This is exactly why you Nigeria girls are so stupid. Why collect money knowing fully well you won't sleep or bang him? You want free Money or what? Entitlement mentality kill you there. If you're broke get a job and work! Stop runz and hook up e no go help you, learn a trade, skill and be useful
Who is this one? instead of you to be blaming your foolish gender for beating a woman you are here ranting because of ordinary 5k,broke man! and again,if your gender stop patronising sex workers there will be nothing like protitution,for your information,men are the ones making that business flourish let them leave prostitues today then see that business die away slowly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by virginprincess(f): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zonefree:

1. You're not a virgin
2. Your personality is 0%
3. You don't have good characters.

So, how are you different from other girls?
I guess you know me to have come to that conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
a deal is a deal... if she collected the money then she should either A) open legs, B) return the money or C) face the wrath of this konjified person.

that olosho should be arrested for advance fee fraud and/or theft!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Exxxgeee: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
don't know but not now.
Alright..
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by BeanmanX(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Then should have let her be like i said in my comment that is one of the disadvantages of patronising a sex worker.
U re not a virgin and not a princess either,,, angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by BeanmanX(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I guess you know me to have come to that conclusion.
Yes we know dat u re a liar,,,,

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by chocboi78(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
LMAO grin grin grin
Ahbeg no make me laff too much

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Truvelisback(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Good for men that still patronise prostitues, he should be arrested,is it by force to have sex? if she says she is not doing he should have collected his money or just let her go if she insists on not returning your money(disadvantage of patronizing a prostitue) but instead he decided to show his manpower on a woman because of 5000k undecided undecided,shebi now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station,Foolish man.
Just listen to urself. Why would she take the money if she wouldn't have sex with him?

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Chidex07: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Good for men that still patronize prostitutes, he should be arrested, is it by force to have sex? if she says she is not doing he should have collected his money or just let her go if she insists on not returning your money(disadvantage of patronizing a prostitute) but instead, he decided to show his manpower on a woman because of 5000kundecidedundecided, she now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station, Foolish man.
Why have you sworn to remain an enemy of common sense? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
The lady collect the money as offering
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Obito555(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Good for men that still patronise prostitues, he should be arrested,is it by force to have sex? if she says she is not doing he should have collected his money or just let her go if she insists on not returning your money(disadvantage of patronizing a prostitue) but instead he decided to show his manpower on a woman because of 5000k undecided undecided,shebi now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station,Foolish man.

Bird of same feathers
One olosho discovered

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by victorazy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
He no beat her well.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by BadNews: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by HantaVirus(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Prostitution is at an all time high smiley

Infact,the government needs to declare a state of emergency on prostitution in this country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.