Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 (63041 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by highbee02: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
I collected my money (#500) and used it to buy
2 bottles of Goldberg since the hoe didn't allow me to cum, she later called a policeman, thank God a soldier in mufti was among those drinking at the bar, I just dey hear NA MY BOY, NA ME TRAIN AM. I was putting on my NYSC 7/7.

May God bless that soldier wherever he is, it happened at Ikirun, Osun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Cassahav: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Good for men that still patronise prostitues, he should be arrested,is it by force to have sex? if she says she is not doing he should have collected his money or just let her go if she insists on not returning your money(disadvantage of patronizing a prostitue) but instead he decided to show his manpower on a woman because of 5000k undecided undecided,shebi now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station,Foolish man.

Can’t you read she didn’t return the money
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Beautyaddy: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Stop this nonsense of "men that still patronise prostitute". 98.682% of girls residing in Nigeria are prostitute, directly or indirectly.

As a man, if you're having sex with a Nigerian girl, you're patronising prostitution.

End of!

So is your mother one of the prostitutes too? embarassed
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by biyams(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Wahala be like wati again
e be like standing fan, e no fit sit down

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Tosin9119: 12:03am On Aug 24, 2022
She wanted to scam the man. Good for the two of them. Ashawo no be work. Do a legit work, no, they will refuse. They want the easiest way out. Lazy beings called ashawo

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Wilson500: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2022
According to Labour law
No work No pay
Aunty should have returned his money
Wotoporiously she collect beating

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by greatfucker: 12:42am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
He should have let the money slide afterall the money he would spend at the police station is going to be bigger than that.
non of yr generation, family and lineage shall find favour in the sight of God and men just imagine this trash he shld let 5000 go in this Buhari regime.mumu

I declare in ur life as from today henceforth u shall not make it in yr life,ur life shall be miserable yr father life shall be wretched anything u lay yr hand shall not prosper

u will never enjoy the hand if yr labour
what u sow u will never reap it
it never be well with yr child and unborn child idiot

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by carsuperman: 1:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Stop this nonsense of "men that still patronise prostitute". 98.682% of girls residing in Nigeria are prostitute, directly or indirectly.

As a man, if you're having sex with a Nigerian girl, you're patronising prostitution.

End of!
I can assure you say she sef prostitute
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by eallstar: 3:34am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Good for men that still patronise prostitues, he should be arrested,is it by force to have sex? if she says she is not doing he should have collected his money or just let her go if she insists on not returning your money(disadvantage of patronizing a prostitue) but instead he decided to show his manpower on a woman because of 5000k undecided undecided,shebi now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station,Foolish man.
The girl is indirectly a thief, she even deserves more beating
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Karlosorji(m): 4:18am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
she want money but, she no want phuk. Both you and that girl na im foolish pass. What the guy did is what a real nigga should do to 419 girls like una.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by anselm791(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:

Collecting money and not providing an agreed service is robbery. They suppose beat am more like thief.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by obynokoko: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Are you suffering from dyslexia? Can’t you read where she refused to refund the 5k?

She is a feminist.that is how they reason and talk
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by obynokoko: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Then should have let her be like i said in my comment that is one of the disadvantages of patronising a sex worker.

So if you pay for a watch and the watch seller changed his mind and refuse to give you the watch you paid for,you will leave him and go?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by fof1: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:

Poverty Breeds FOOLISHNESS...Why not Politely Return his Money...instead of this Public Show. And he should not have Employed Sekf help but the Police to arrest her instead...Both were very WRONG PLS.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
So,if she refuse to refund is that why he should beat her,i'm very sure the idiot is regreting his actions,if he had known he would have left the money for her and quietly go his way,shebi now he is going to spend more that five thousand naira.
Hypocrite is what you are,i guess you are the same
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Gunayo(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
When you meet a true nigeria girl like me then you know the difference between a gf and a sex worker.
Are you trying to advertise yourself? I guess you are looking for Husband that's why you are putting so much energy into this. Anyway, good luck to you.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Gunayo(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Let me burst your bubble,i'm still a virgin and your useless gender is ready to do anything just to have me but guess what i won't fall for that because you men are demons,so sweetheart stop assuming every girl is a prostitue like your sister.
That you are a virgin does not guarantee a good wife. Virginity without godly character is nothing. But l like the fact that you are keeping yourself but what l don't like about you is that you are biased and abusive. Please stop replying people in an abusive manner even when you are provoked. I hope you keep your virginity till marriage for the right person. May God help you.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
collecting somebody's money and refusing to pay back is robbery and robbers deserve punishment. he did well
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by salem1996: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Then should have let her be like i said in my comment that is one of the disadvantages of patronising a sex worker.

I don't go after prostitutes because am a Christian and my faith is firmly against it. But for you to say he should let her be after demanding for his refund means you are so bias...

Would she had let him be if it was the opposite? Will your comment had been same?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by teebagy: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
y cant u say ur point without insulting . Or does that come from been the fact that you are a woman
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by olibeans: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Bayelsa Girls no get level...
Very local orientation..
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Elly1(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
The deal has been done already,the idiot has learnt his lessons in a very hard way,i hope you men also learn from this,if you want sex get a steady gf and stop patronizing sex workers.

Who said
You will be surprised the police men
Drop the guy on the way, not getting to their station
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by NairalandMD: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2022
why dem noh arrest the lady join??
agreement is agreement, if you noh wan do then return the money but she refused.
Those police are very stupid
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Zonefree(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
greatfucker:

non of yr generation, family and lineage shall find favour in the sight of God and men just imagine this trash he shld let 5000 go in this Buhari regime.mumu

I declare in ur life as from today henceforth u shall not make it in yr life,ur life shall be miserable yr father life shall be wretched anything u lay yr hand shall not prosper

u will never enjoy the hand if yr labour
what u sow u will never reap it
it never be well with yr child and unborn child idiot
Calm down, please. You don't have to do this, it's uncalled for. The girl is just expressing herself as a little naive girl, bringing her family into this is too low from you. Take it easy please.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by delishpot: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
You collect money and failed to deliver as promised? Just return the money and walk. if not anything your eyes see, endure it.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by luluman: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes, but also greedy prostitute lady.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Shittu57: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why payment before i service initially
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by jereh: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Are you suffering from dyslexia? Can’t you read where she refused to refund the 5k?
Can you blame this person, this are people who only reads the topic and not the content
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by OvertheTop(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
The deal has been done already,the idiot has learnt his lessons in a very hard way,i hope you men also learn from this,if you want sex get a steady gf and stop patronizing sex workers.

...so he can Spend 100k(hairdo, birthday, sub, urgent 2k, mum is sick, dad hospital bill etc) instead of 5k per Week grin
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by OvertheTop(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
winner37:
Me that am fucking for free and see how another man is paying for sex ...this life is extremely hilarious...
Wait , why a sensible man be paying a lady just to have sex with her ,I can't still believe this ...
If we want to probe it deeply this man his family is somewhere crying and he used 5000 for sex....

if you are not Dropping cash(its not smart)....
I hope you have a backup evidence that its consensual bleep...

if not you could hear Allegation in the future....

Dropping Cash is a Way...to appease the gods....if you know what I mean...(like a win-win)....

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Arizoner: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Let me burst your bubble,i'm still a virgin and your useless gender is ready to do anything just to have me but guess what i won't fall for that because you men are demons,so sweetheart stop assuming every girl is a prostitue like your sister.
sister, who are you keeping your virginity for? Do you realize there is 99% chance of marrying a non virgin man that might still cheat on you? Do you realize you are living in fool's paradise. Be wise like your mates.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Arizoner: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
kelspinall:
some gals sense are no longer working, you collected money and refused to render service and same time refused to refund money,whats wrong with you,did you expect him to work away like that..

simple no am not interested would have prevented this drama, bruises and being locked up scenes that occured..

na mumu dey pay before service..

even in my marriage,i go first taste and see
will you say the magic word?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.