Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 (62948 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Kajaard: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Na Mumu man na, what do you expect?

E fit be one kwashiorkor looking girl with dilapidated bress and nyash coupled with smelly kpekus run this "No refund of money after payment" give this foolish man.

Lol,na person daughter you finish like this so cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by everythinggirly(f): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na wa o.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by t2luv1: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Who still pays before service?

OK partner kindly tells us how this transaction should have occurred. Does she get paid after service or before service? In my opinion this is like getting on a toll-road u gonna pay to get on and dammit you also pay when you get off
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by t2luv1: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
illicit:

She refused to refund

I am not saying the man was right to beat the woman, but people I do understand where he was coming from

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by 4ward4: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
simplesearch:

He's correct from moral and spiritual stand point. Though may be not from legal perspective!

Leviticus 19:29 (KJV) Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a LovePeddler; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Proverbs 29:3 (KJV) Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth his substance.

1 Corinthians 6:16 (KJV) What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Read your Bible Well, and understand how exactly how Harlots and prostitution are made, don't just go pick up verses... It is a known fact that Amos married a Harlot. Now this is what the Lord Explain about a prostitute AMOS 7:17 " But this is what the LORD says: ‘Your wife will become a prostitute in this city" ... this simply show one quality of a prostitute and that is Every man can sleep with them at a given price.
Rehab the Prostitute saved Joshua, why do you think the word Prostitute was used. Because she sleeps with everyman ,it is her job..
A woman with a man shouldn't be classify as a prostitute unless she sleeps with different men in the city.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Starzo: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chidex07:

Why have you sworn to remain an enemy of common sense? undecided
My belle ooooooo cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by dingbang(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bayelsa youths are not productive. The only thing they know is sex.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by ufotunang: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
The lady is a scammer
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Lucasinho(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Good for men that still patronise prostitues, he should be arrested,is it by force to have sex? if she says she is not doing he should have collected his money or just let her go if she insists on not returning your money(disadvantage of patronizing a prostitue) but instead he decided to show his manpower on a woman because of 5000k undecided undecided,shehbi now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station,Foolish man.

Imagine the rubbish u typed
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by ufotunang: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yahoo lady
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by real777(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
1. Prostitute: Any unmarried single girl or lady that intentionally hard sex with more than one man is a prostitute be it transactional or not. It applies to both gender.
2. Fornication: Sex before marriage with the opposite sex
3. Abominable sex: Sex with same gender, and sex with animals etc.
4. Adultery: Sex between a married man or woman with another married person of the opposite sex
5. Unclean sex or masturbation: Self stimulation in order to derive sexual pleasure & ecstasy, climax

Now sincerely search within your heart to know the one you are guilty of. If you fall within 1-4, you are not any better than that prostitute you see in bars, road, churches, event centres, wedding arena, campuses, etc you love to condemn. You're all one & the same and na same rope tie you all.

If you're guilty of no 5, quickly stop it today before you inherit sex demons and other likely health challenges. You will most likely end in cases similar to that of a chronic drunkard, chronic gambler and a drug addict. I was guilty of no 5 years ago although didn't generate into chronic before I found my feet with the Creator and I'm better than before. Immoral Sex is over rated & is a tool being used to weaken the spiritual energy of men so as to afflict their soul.

Even the bible acknowledged that every other sin is without the body but sexual sins...................

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by ufotunang: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:
..if the girl insist that you should pay before servicing her nko ?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Babaken(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Good for men that still patronise prostitues, he should be arrested,is it by force to have sex? if she says she is not doing he should have collected his money or just let her go if she insists on not returning your money(disadvantage of patronizing a prostitue) but instead he decided to show his manpower on a woman because of 5000k undecided undecided,shebi now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station,Foolish man.
stop talking nonsense if she know she's not having sex with the man why collecting the money.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by ufotunang: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Creamypie:
P...sy wey dey everywhere, wey dey tire me to see, na I'm this wan pay 5k for. Damn
..so you dey Nack am for free abi ?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:
cheesy grin you are a real niggar, I once made that mistake but I learned the hard way lol
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Venymen(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Good for men that still patronise prostitues, he should be arrested,is it by force to have sex? if she says she is not doing he should have collected his money or just let her go if she insists on not returning your money(disadvantage of patronizing a prostitue) but instead he decided to show his manpower on a woman because of 5000k undecided undecided,shebi now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station,Foolish man.
I guess u didn't read before commenting
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Creamypie(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
ufotunang:
..so you dey Nack am for free abi ?
yeah. Very free
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by nextstep(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
...just let her go if she insists on not returning your money

shebi now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station,Foolish man.

That is how Jessica will be found lifeless by the roadside with missing body parts.

Yes it was quite foolish of him because he will now have to settle for more at station.

But ladies too need to be careful though. Not everything you will play wayo. Some men will not say anything, you will they they are mumu but will return to harvest her body for ritual at a later time.

If you can't fulfill a contract, please refund. One day she will jam a silent but deadly man with this play

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Way4orward: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
That girl deserves to die.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Desusi: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Then should have let her be like i said in my comment that is one of the disadvantages of patronising a sex worker.
Just like that! In this buhari era? Death to the cheat.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by omoadeleye(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why will they arrest him?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Austinor4: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
How can you sell a product and after been paid for it you refuse to deliver it to your client � the girl/prostitute is a fool if she no want make person chop her kpomor make she stop to dey advertise em or better still stop prostitution
And to those accusing the man make una free am joor baba had to pay for the sex because he doesn't want to rape someone's daughter and the stupid prostitute want play fast one on the guy
Sorry to say though but she deserves what she got
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Calicoe: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=115976920]Good for men that still patronise prostitues, he should be arrested,is it by force to have sex? if she says she is not doing he should have collected his money or just let her go if she insists on not returning your money(disadvantage of patronizing a prostitue) but instead he decided to show his manpower on a woman because of 5000k undecided undecided,shebi now he going to spend more than that 5000k in the police station,Foolish man. [/quot

Thunder fire ur entire generation

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by cjoe3910: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Shut up your dirty mouth you are spewing thrash . Do you know what’s is obtaining by false pretense . She collected money with the agreement to sleep with him and later changed her mind but refuse to pay back. Does that sound reasonable to you . Shut up if you don’t know what to say in situation like this. We dey patronize prostitute yea. Patronize nuns no wahala
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by MatrixCircle: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
The man doesn't know how to bargain. Highest 1500. Olosho market be like when aboki dey price market. If she started with 7k , I start with 1k and adding 100 naira each time until we reach 1500. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Calicoe: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
So,if she refuse to refund is that why he should beat her,i'm very sure the idiot is regreting his actions,if he had known he would have left the money for her and quietly go his way,shebi now he is going to spend more that five thousand naira.

Thunder fire u again

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Fuckyoumod: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
stupid talk!

My advice to every lady is simple, if you know you won't do, please don't collect money and refuse to do. Because anything can happen.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by riczy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I dont think u read d post!
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Proudlyomonna: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Leave which money.. Na her papa get am.. Instead of beating, i reckon he should've seized her phone, cloth or something.. But leaving d money is a no brainer..

He should have seized her phone truly.
Going to her is stupidity.
But leaving the money for her is stupidity pro max.
E just be like se person go market go buy tomatoes the seller collect money finish no wan come drop tomatoes,still say him no go return money undecided
No be juju be dat angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by AfricanGiant(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Are you suffering from dyslexia? Can’t you read where she refused to refund the 5k?

Bros no mind am. A lot of Nigerians lack comprehension skills,most especially Twitter. Person go tweet something dem go dey yarn another thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by Proudlyomonna: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
rickleye:

Return his money then !!!!!!
What are you saying ? She entered a contract with the man payment before service. He paid , you renege. Give back his money �.

Check that girl well,she is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by JustforMen: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:

How many girls are not having sex for money aka HOOKUP aka HOELOSHO aka PROSTITUTION?

I assure you they are a microscopic few on the verge of extinction!!!

So leave matter where e dey sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.