Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) (23327 Views)

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Offpoint1: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
I doubt any nairalander can beat my cooking skills
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by pstemma1990: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na where una dey see all this money for this Buhari's regime?

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Funny when I see some people say they can't eat starch. They're really missing. grin Madam glory your Banga looks nice.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by weljewel: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
He is a Mighty God (2ce)
All powers bow B4 Him.
He is a Mighty God (2ce)

IT IS FINISHED.

Praise the MOST HIGH GOD!
I am whole, healed and complete!
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by weljewel: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
...And Blessed!

Praise the LORD!

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Mercury12(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
This a a very rich banger soup. Absolutely yomilicious tongue
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Nigeria is blessed with varieties of food and soups. This is one of the soups enjoyed by the people of Delta and most other regions.

This is a detailed cook with me video with step by step guide, you can't miss anything on how to make banga soup with this recipe.

Ingredients:

Banga (fresh palm fruits)
Beef
Fresh Catfish
Beletete
Banga seasoning
Banga stick
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Shrimps
Periwinkles
Bitter leaf (optional)
Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRfvboeSmg

Omo tor
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by folake4u(f): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Really nice video. You're doing well, Ma'am.

I come dey crave hot Banga soup but the place I dey, them too dey cook RUBBISH!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Acidosis(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
I miss banga soup cool Well-done ma.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by shantti(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
I once used ncha anwu to make ofe akwu thinking it was ugu many years ago. The ofe akwu came out tasting like paracetamol.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
I really wish I could have a taste of this soup, it looks so yummy!

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Mystiquefia: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Looks good. But I prefer the one cooked with firewood and served in claypot grin

2 Likes

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by snipernigga(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is not banga soup, this is iba soup. See oil everywhere cool cool cool
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by RepoMan007: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
These are expensive recipes. When are we seeing how to grow cassava on your roof threads? Hard times calls for hard decision.
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Jalaw: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Too oily.
I've seen banga soup that is less oily
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by drdeath: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
IntelChief, the Banga soup you requested for is ready, hope i didn't take so long grin

Have a blessed day ahead everyone.
I want to marry you o!

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Banga soup spices..... The packaged one no na that no be Banga Soup ingredients na, Urhobo and Isoko oh my people, Home sweet home, Real Banga Soup Spices Orogoja, Otico, Dry better leaf, Beletete, na so we dey cook am, with correct Native Banga

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Banga soup
Is it for eba?
Is it for garri?
Is it for beans and dodo undecided

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by chypotenti(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Nigeria is blessed with varieties of food and soups. This is one of the soups enjoyed by the people of Delta and most other regions.

This is a detailed cook with me video with step by step guide, you can't miss anything on how to make banga soup with this recipe.

Ingredients:

Beef
Fresh Catfish
Beletete
Banga seasoning
Banga stick
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Shrimps
Periwinkles
Bitter leaf (optional)
Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste

chai!!! As I see the post I know say e go be you, you nor dey disappoint at all...I wan chop abeg grin grin.....coincidentally oo na Banga I wan chow for here so but you fit bring your own join, I nor mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by chypotenti(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Beef
Fresh Catfish
Beletete
Banga seasoning
Banga stick
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Shrimps
Periwinkles
Bitter leaf (optional)
Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste

Nor vex ooo wetin dey inside that plate with that banga stick for the 1st pishure?? Na recharge card?? E follow for the menu?
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Dshocker(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Beef
Fresh Catfish
Beletete
Banga seasoning
Banga stick
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Shrimps
Periwinkles
Bitter leaf (optional)
Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste

It look really nice gloria, but you didn't add scent leaf and Ugu leaf.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by chypotenti(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK.
I doubt I can eat it with rice. cheesy

Nne, have you ever tried a combination of curry leaves and scent leaves for your Ofe akwu? The taste is out of this world!
chai!!!!! You like good food abeg!!! I don they imagine how the taste go be....I go like try am ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Love800(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nice one here. Who really is d owner of banga soup. Uhrobo or igbo

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Itzurboi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I don't have any for now. You can check out YETKEM INSTITUTE OF CATERING & HOTEL MANAGEMENT. I see their adverts a lot and they might have what you are looking.
Can you type your house address, i want EFCC to come and check something...

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Mom007(f): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
See better food... cool

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by enoch273: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Now this is what I call a healthy diet, only thing missing is the fitness companion which the oraimo watch 2 pro offers.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by viyon02: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Eran ati ejatutu papo, eku sise ooooo
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Tonycart: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please make a video on making ground nut soup. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by IntelChief: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
IntelChief, the Banga soup you requested for is ready, hope i didn't take so long grin

Have a blessed day ahead everyone.

Wow, this looks delicious.
You really tried. You made it just like my mom use to.

Am subscribing to your YouTube channel and following you here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
chypotenti:
chai!!!!! You like good food abeg!!!

I don they imagine how the taste go be....I go like try am ooo!

My brother, if I no like good food, na wetin I gain? Hahahaha

Abeg, try am...you go thank me.
The aroma and taste na die!

2 Likes

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jalaw:
Too oily.
I've seen banga soup that is less oily

Some palm kernel produce more oil than others, while some produce thick juice and less oil. I prefer the former.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homemade Recipe For Vegetable Rice / Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew / Affordable Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.