Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) (23409 Views)

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

The one of scent leaf and Ugu leaf is popularly known as Ofe Akwu majorly for rice.

This version is for the Isoko and Urhobo people eaten with starch.

Oook, u are right.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Offpoint1: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Please show us let's learn.
grin grin I cook for money and my stomach... not for show off wink
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you so much and God bless you richly.

Amen. You too.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by hkidola00(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Nigeria is blessed with varieties of food and soups. This is one of the soups enjoyed by the people of Delta and most other regions.

This is a detailed cook with me video with step by step guide, you can't miss anything on how to make banga soup with this recipe.

Ingredients:

Banga (fresh palm fruits)
Beef
Fresh Catfish
Beletete
Banga seasoning
Banga stick
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Shrimps
Periwinkles
Bitter leaf (optional)
Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRfvboeSmg
can I have ur number,which state do you reside firstly
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
hkidola00:
can I have ur number,which state do you reside firstly

I stay in Lagos though I don't run a restaurant.
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

l will call your husband and tell him to instruct you to start one in Lagos tongue

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by hkidola00(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

ohh yeah lived in Lagos but playing my football in ibadan currently,well do u give out ur WhatsApp maybe we could roll abit
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
hkidola00:
ohh yeah lived in Lagos but playing my football in ibadan currently,well do u give out ur WhatsApp maybe we could roll abit

Oga! She's a married woman with children.

Unu hu nwaanyi ma nri e shi, unu a hugbuo onwe unu!

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
AngelicBeing:
l will call your husband and tell him to instruct you to start one in Lagos tongue

grin grin grin

He will not accept oooo

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne, I huru ihe m huru cheesy

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne, I huru ihe m huru cheesy

Nne ehn! cheesy
One would think that your motherly vibe was pretty obvious to everyone. Or maybe some choose to ignore it.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne ehn! cheesy
One would think that your motherly vibe was pretty obvious to everyone. Or maybe some choose to ignore it.

Some will always shoot their shot, na make I no allow the arrow reach me be the koko cool

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Some will always shoot their shot, na make I no allow the arrow reach me be the koko cool

Hahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

grin grin smh
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin smh

Unu wu ndi akpiri ogologo! grin
Nri ka a e ji a rata unu.
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Unu wu ndi akpiri ogologo! grin
Nri ka a e ji a rata unu.
The fastest route to a man's heart is through the stomach...no traffic jam at all grin

Oge a gaala mgbe a na lu nwaanyi na amahu ihe gbasara kitchen..

Ugbu a nri so na criteria o... grin

2 Likes

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

The fastest route to a man's heart is through the stomach...no traffic jam at all grin

Oge a gaala mgbe a na lu nwaanyi na amahu ihe gbasara kitchen..

Ugbu a nri so na criteria o... grin

Nwaanyi ma nri e shi wu akara di oku! grin

O nwere one guy si ya nokatara, one lady o ma e butere ya nri out of nowhere, ya sichaa ya thank you.
Immediately the lady left, ya e burukwa nri ahu ga wunye na toilet, ka ya ghara I ri rigbuo onwe ya. grin
Na ya a mahu ihe o tinyere na nri.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nwaanyi ma nri e shi wu akara di oku! grin

O nwere one guy si ya nokatara, one lady o ma e butere ya nri out of nowhere, ya sichaa ya thank you.
Immediately the lady left, ya e burukwa nri ahu ga wunye na toilet, ka ya ghara I ri rigbuo onwe ya. grin
Na ya a mahu ihe o tinyere na nri.
Before nko..I dunno for other men o, mana I huru m, it is part of the settlement plan.

That retirement to home after the day stress to a wonderful meal made by peace of mind...Is heavenly.

Anyi apuola na oge Ata chaa, agawa crunchies ma o wu Ibari Ogwa grin Ugbu a ihe anyi nor, wu babe biawa weekend, emee transfer..she enter market zu juo, bia shie ihe nne ya kushiri ya naturally.

Ya togbuo anyi, anyi ajuru ajuju gawa ebe amuru ya...Ga dragia her dowry with ndi ulo ha.. grin grin

The guy wu onye ujo...Anyway we live in difficult times..Onwere otu nwata nwaanyi ga eji nye nwoke ihe, ujo abaa ya ahu.. grin grin
Ya wuru mgbe m not school, I know some female neighbours ji eshi cha nri kutere mu na guys m na..
The fun of it.

So we used that to separate wives from girls..Girls be cooking noodle na pasta undecided
Mana ndi wives be cooking ofe ogiri and others cheesy

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Before nko..I dunno for other men o, mana I huru m, it is part of the settlement plan.

That retirement to home after the day stress to a wonderful meal made by peace of mind...Is heavenly.

Anyi apuola na oge Ata chaa, agawa crunchies ma o wu Ibari Ogwa grin Ugbu a ihe anyi nor, wu babe biawa weekend, emee transfer..she enter market zu juo, bia shie ihe nne ya kushiri ya naturally.

Ya togbuo anyi, anyi ajuru ajuju gawa ebe amuru ya...Ga dragia her dowry with ndi ulo ha.. grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

The guy wu onye ujo...Anyway we live in difficult times..Onwere otu nwata nwaanyi ga eji nye nwoke ihe, ujo abaa ya ahu.. grin grin
Ya wuru mgbe m not school, I know some female neighbours ji eshi cha nri kutere mu na guys m na..
The fun of it.

So we used that to separate wives from girls..Girls be cooking noodle na pasta undecided
Mana ndi wives be cooking ofe ogiri and others cheesy

I found his action funny and unusual at the same time.
Guys hardly do that.

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by flyinnizam(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Oh, thanks for the correction. That's what we have been calling it oooo grin
don't mind that person.. U are correct, it is beletete

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by flyinnizam(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Really?
I've always known it as beletete because that's what it's mostly called. Even the popular Matse calls it that, and I think she's Urhobo (or Isoko).
it is beletete don't mind that moniker

1 Like

Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I found his action funny and unusual at the same time.
Guys hardly do that.
Break the nsugbe coconut... cheesy

Which one is funny?

Which one is unusual?

Guys hardly do what?
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Break the nsugbe coconut... cheesy

Which one is funny?

Which one is unusual?

Guys hardly do what?

Flushing food down the toilet.
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Flushing food down the toilet.
It's a normal for nwoke ruru ihe eji nwoke eme...To be on his 99th Intelligence...

A si voom! Ka nma, kara statement..

Even bible si nwoke ga achota onye nke ya...Ujo ji ufodu oo..Maka onye nke na wuhu onye ha, I chota ha with nri.. grin grin
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

It's a normal for nwoke ruru ihe eji nwoke eme...To be on his 99th Intelligence...

A si voom! Ka nma, kara statement..

Even bible si nwoke ga achota onye nke ya...Ujo ji ufodu oo..Maka onye nke na wuhu onye ha, I chota ha with nri.. grin grin

That's true.
Re: Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2022
flyinnizam:
don't mind that person.. U are correct, it is beletete

Thank you oooo. I almost believed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew / Help On How To Toast Bread / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.