Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience (6930 Views)

TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? / Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. / Is It True That Men That Don't Womanize Or Drink Alcohol Are .........?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Kronikuz: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Dafungames:
All I see is a man about to loose not only strength but money for a very long time in the near future
Some of una mumu eh. Be like English dey hard yiu to comprehend sef so no need to argue with you grin
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Kronikuz: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Carcholce:
I have been there. I tell you, you are going to suffer greatly for it. The day you give yourself sense and try to stop it completely you’ll realize a plate of fried rice can only be consumed, you cannot vomit it and eat it again. This means you have already introduced a certain lifestyle to your mind and body, it will always yearn for it even if you try to stop it.
If you can stop it I can too smiley
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Kronikuz: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
abeg, dont be greedy and stick to what you CAN handle...its obvious 3 babes is too much for you. RESPECT YOURSELF before you die an unnecessary death.

it takes great deal of experience and control to handle more than 2 babes at a time. the fact that you cant even tell these women that you "dont want to fukc today"...says a lot about you.
So I have to announce that to you before you know I tell them
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Kronikuz: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Cyphar:
And some guys dey run 5 to 10 girls without enhancement pill and nothing dey do them. E be like say na our body different.

Exactly why I'm quitting. We have different bodies. Mine isn't strong enough for that so it's better I quit now than later
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ashawo people thread Yeye and later they’ll be complaining how election was rigged. Use your youthful strength for progressive things, no be only una ( Nigerian men) get prick
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Dafungames: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kronikuz:
Some of una mumu eh. Be like English dey hard yiu to comprehend sef so no need to argue with you grin

You won't argue because this hits you hard. cheesy I'm sure this is way beyond your comprehension too cheesy
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by drmuchin: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
THIS ONE GIRLS ARE RUSHING U LIKE FLIES TO ROTTEN MANGO, ARE U A YAHOO BOY?
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
The rule is: ejaculate only once or twice a week, but you can have multiple orgasms. With this, your strength will be intact.

Unfortunately, most guys don't know the difference between orgasm and ejaculation.

Also, they don't know how to attain them individually. This is the power multi-orgasmic men have over other men.

3 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by olajumobi34k: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bros nothing dey for womanizingBros nothing dey for womanizing...
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Ay04z(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Be a red pillar.... No sex for u dat d solution .. Cos there saying is. Women are not important grin
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by jeromestarks: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kronikuz:
Mehn guys that have several girlfriends and are still physically strong I twale for una.
I have tried but I'm failing.

I had 2 girls I was managing jejely until I decided to add a third. Now it's like all the contents inside me are emptied. I feel always empty no matter how much of good food I eat.

If I go to the gym no strength,.. Small workout I don tire. I have been following the instructions and even adhered to the diet but to no avail. Reason is these girls want to kill me with sex.

The other came on Sunday, another yesterday, another will come tomorrow. The one on sunday is hinting about coming on Thursday. Worst part is I work at home and sometimes I will tell them I have traveled then run away to go stay with my guys but I no fit run from my house na. It's telling on me already.

Small workout I don dey breathe like who run 1000 km. Oya na make I dey manage one rounds per each of them e still no dey work. I still feel the same way regardless of how much work I put in the work out. It's like fatigue has befriended me for life cos no matter how much I eat or try to regain energy with supplements and extra work out I always end up weaker.

I thought I was sick at first but the results proved wrong. I guess this Womanizing isn't for me. Or should I say I no fit do am. But it's all the same cos my energy no reach grin
One day, I had sex with this girl twice. I almost died. I lost all my strength on the second round.
And na me do myself o. The girl no wan date me before but agreed due to the way I pester her.
Now I am thinking of how to creat quarrel between us so that we go break up and I go find another girl (probably a weaker girl).

2 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by jeromestarks: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kronikuz:
Mehn guys that have several girlfriends and are still physically strong I twale for una.
I have tried but I'm failing.

I had 2 girls I was managing jejely until I decided to add a third. Now it's like all the contents inside me are emptied. I feel always empty no matter how much of good food I eat.

If I go to the gym no strength,.. Small workout I don tire. I have been following the instructions and even adhered to the diet but to no avail. Reason is these girls want to kill me with sex.

The other came on Sunday, another yesterday, another will come tomorrow. The one on sunday is hinting about coming on Thursday. Worst part is I work at home and sometimes I will tell them I have traveled then run away to go stay with my guys but I no fit run from my house na. It's telling on me already.

Small workout I don dey breathe like who run 1000 km. Oya na make I dey manage one rounds per each of them e still no dey work. I still feel the same way regardless of how much work I put in the work out. It's like fatigue has befriended me for life cos no matter how much I eat or try to regain energy with supplements and extra work out I always end up weaker.

I thought I was sick at first but the results proved wrong. I guess this Womanizing isn't for me. Or should I say I no fit do am. But it's all the same cos my energy no reach grin
You, my friend, have fvcked your destiny away.
You can't amount to anything more in this life.
As your energy goes, so your destiny follows.
I say RIP to you in advance. Bye bro.
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Kronikuz: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
jeromestarks:

You, my friend, have fvcked your destiny away.
You can't amount to anything more in this life.
As your energy goes, so your destiny follows.
I say RIP to you in advance. Bye bro.
Dumb ass grin
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by bigl: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Baba, you're doing a good work!

Keep ejacu.latin.g and philandering with those girls!

Infact, add 2 more to make it 5 ... a perfect number ...

By the time dem drain the lil fluid of energy for your body and u can't move a limb, u go understand say somethings are better left untouched grin grin grin

Better run for your dear precious life and money!

1 Like

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by YeePeyHaa: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't mind those guys above telling you to stop fxcking

Keep fxcking JAAWE!

ITS GOOD FOR THE BODY

I pray you don't go back through where you CAME!

MR DJ PLS PLAY ME "DATE YOUR FATHER BY " EBONY REIGNS
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Cocoyamu: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ninejaywon:
U wan just kill urself ontime.
It seems you don't know excessive ejaculation and muscle building are two opposite poles. They can never meet.

Why do you think top athletes refrain from anything ejaculation weeks before their competition? This is because testosterone which is the body's muscle building and Masculine hormone is conserved when there is no ejaculation. If you can practice having sex without ejaculating, the better for you.
"...Practice having sex without ejacu.. what?
Which kain ment.. talk be dis.
Isn't ejaculation the peak point or reason for sex..? Toh.
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by ghettochild(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Weallbloom:
I will say it, you are just lazy. Too much sex is not making you too tired to work out. Working out, even an early morning, should help you build strength, which in turn helps you to have as much sex as you want. I do Insanity Asylum workout daily and have regular sex because of the testosterone buildup from the workout. Years ago, I had sex with 7 girls in one day. Yes, I was wiped out, yet I still went for my regular morning run and still came back for a morning knosh with the one who slept over.
You need to improve your workout. Do more cardio.

Mad ooo..
Testosterone my foot..
Hope u still on the work out n sexing
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Lamanii22(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Just break up other the three of them and get your life together….
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Elporo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
iLegendd:
The rule is: ejaculate only once or twice a week, but you can have multiple orgasms. With this, your strength will be intact.

Unfortunately, most guys don't know the difference between orgasm and ejaculation.

Also, they don't know how to attain them individually. This is the power multi-orgasmic men have over other men.

I don tire to explain to this.
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Cyphar(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Actually, it might be because you take too much sugar. Cut it down

Kronikuz:
Exactly why I'm quitting. We have different bodies. Mine isn't strong enough for that so it's better I quit now than later
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by CbkWilder(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lamanii22:
Just break up other the three of them and get your life together….
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Ebymyk(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Uptheante:

Na lie bro, unless if the sex lasted for 5 seconds with each of the girls
i strongly agree with you, bro... Na job he dey job himself...
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by sow4me(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bro, just 3 and you're scared already?

Me wey con dey Calabar laidis nko and i get 6 girls for each day except Sundays for Church grin

You're a weak man bro
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by BeanmanX(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2022
wordbank:
grin
Solomon side chicks pass 300, ordinary 3 girls you wan give up on life.
Man up and grab the bull by the horns!
Your mama no plug you from tree
cheesy cheesy
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by wisdomkid: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2022
wordbank:
grin
Solomon side chicks pass 300, ordinary 3 girls you wan give up on life.
Man up and grab the bull by the horns!
Your mama no plug you from tree

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The worst motivational speech ever.

1 Like

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by BeanmanX(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2022
You prolly want to kill yourself,,,if u continue like this u will end up in the grave,, don't say I didn't warn u,,, I'm telling you from my own personal experience.
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by fergieboy: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2022
You Need to stay off sex for like Good 6 month to regain lost Energy
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Kronikuz: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
You prolly want to kill yourself,,,if u continue like this u will end up in the grave,, don't say I didn't warn u,,, I'm telling you from my own personal experience.
Why are you not in the grave then. Werey cheesy
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Lagosanambra: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2022
Ninejaywon:
U wan just kill urself ontime.
It seems you don't know excessive ejaculation and muscle building are two opposite poles. They can never meet.

Why do you think top athletes refrain from anything ejaculation weeks before their competition? This is because testosterone which is the body's muscle building and Masculine hormone is conserved when there is no ejaculation. If you can practice having sex without ejaculating, the better for you.

No studies shows athletes abstain cos of testesterone shii.

I mean peer reviewed findings, not from junk blogs.
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Lagosanambra: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2022
iLegendd:

Lol

Nothing like this oga in practical terms.
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Kronikuz: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Lagosanambra:

Lol

Nothing like this oga in practical terms.
No mind the werey. It's one of his marketing strategies. So that people will ask him how it's done then he will tell them to go buy so so and so of his books. Smart guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lagosanambra:

No studies shows athletes abstain cos of testesterone shii.

I mean peer reviewed findings, not from junk blogs.

Are you an athlete?

Or

Do you roll with athletes?

Or

Are you an enthusiast of sports, fitness etc?

Don't argue what i know and experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get / Durentt Is A 12 Years Old Kid / Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.