Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) (926 Views)

Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) by Realnaijagist: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2022
The country is hard for my people to survive in their relationships or marriage and this leads men and women to cheat. The temptation to seek out another man or woman is, unfortunately, common. Most of the time, One thing most cheating partners do before or after committing adultery is an attempt to justify their actions. Adulterers know what they’re doing is wrong, but they manage to convince themselves it’s okay for a number of reasons.

A cheating spouse might also try to tell themselves that they are not a bad person even though they’re doing a bad thing.

No matter how long the side relationships last, they all have one thing in common: a victim and sometimes irreparable damage to their relationship.

Some people want to make things right again and confess so their partner will forgive them, but others try to forget it ever happened in hopes their partner will never discover the truth.

They believe what their spouse doesn’t know won’t hurt them. However, lies become bigger as time goes on, and you have to constantly cover up old lies with new ones.

Watch the video https://www.instagram.com/p/ChojM1EqEKV/

Re: When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) by Godada(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) by Truvelisback(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yes, to save urself from Blackmail and Cruxification.
Re: When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) by Realnaijagist: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
How many of you cheat?
Re: When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) by RentaStallion(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
It's damn easy to cheat in a relationship, marriage wouldn't be an exception... It's becoming a heart break that marriage is extremely overrated this day's, and the fear that many men will still end up with damage beyond repairs goods as wife is a pity. Once a cheat always a cheat so I heard. Unrepentant cheats are more abounds than you think.... It takes only a God fearing lady to ask for forgiveness after cheating.

We supply your favourite alcoholic drinks for all occasions.

Good Evening
Re: When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) by Kobicove(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
No one is going to click on your stupid link! angry
Re: When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) by Realnaijagist: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2022
u dey fex bros,what is your opinion about cheating.? u experience it
Re: When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) by theblackrannger: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
ok

Re: When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) by Realnaijagist: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
You said it all bros

(1) (Reply)

Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food / If 2K Is Enough For You To Drink This Weekend Drop Your Details / I Have Lived A Miserable Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.