Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest (67782 Views)

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Finestboy10: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
yeah please go ahead and tell me... I'm still waiting.

Make Una stop self medication oooo... Unless it's a balm oooo... No take tablets wey person prescribe for you ooo
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Maziaugment(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
femoree2:
Fungi infection

Buy Nizoral cream from a good pharmacy

Keep applying it's day and night until its no more visible

Exactly Nizoral cream. It’s a fungi infection. I had that infection in my early twenties.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by chukel(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
it's okay, I will feed well before taking it.thanks once again..
just don't try it. This how you guys take incessant antibiotics from quacks and end up with kidney failure.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by sexyking1: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Don't worry much about it, just go and get those drugs, within 2weeks you will see a change.

Krishat 625 is a powerful antibiotics drug, you need to feed well before taking it.
Why not recommend Augmentin 625mg instead of krishat?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by JealousCobra(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bluffly:

You are prescribing liver infection drug to someone over the air without test. Well done. An ethical drug for that matter

Read and learn!! Mr Sabinusgrin

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by chukel(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Honestly nairaland is now filled with lunatics. The comments and suggestions are disgusting.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by drlateef: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Go for this drugs,

Krishat-625 Amount= 2,500k

Prednisolone -5 Amount a card = N250/300.

You can Google for further details..

Then add garlic and ginger to your daily meals you will recover from the infection.

Good luck.

Please don’t dabble into that prednisolone thing. You can take lorry loads of garlic I don’t care. You need to see a dermatologist. It’s look like allergy to me - atopic dermatitis or metal induced dermatitis. Thorough clinical assessment is needed. Followed by detailed examination.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by BRATISLAVA: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
I almost expected to see moobs with the topic. Nairaland males.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by JealousCobra(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
sexyking1:

Krishat deals with stubborn infections that infects the liver, kidney and blood.

Both the ones from STD.

Test and Trusted!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by byteem: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
yeah please go ahead and tell me... I'm still waiting.

Dude you are infected go an run test urine and blood
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by chukel(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
sexyking1:

you think he knows what he is recommending? The earlier you guys realise there are mad people here, the better.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dialpad:
Go for hiv test

Lol �
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by adefitim(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please visit Crimatologist for proper exam
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Okeziesg(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Korukoru dey worry u..

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ahmad62(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
did you have any idea what it is?

It’s Eczema.. treatment should be easy
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Francis88095(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Go for HIV test, sometimes it is early symptoms of HIV

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by emerged01(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Please can someone help out, what is this rashes called??its distopping me on my chests ... could this be an infection or internal heat
How do you feel when there is heat? I think this is eczema. Yoruba called ifo dudu. If I am correct,you can go ahead and apply break oil.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Egein(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congrats, bro. This is monkey pox mixed with HIV.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by southome(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Buy skineal and give it 1week
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by GodPrince: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Very easy to cure use damatol, Dustin powder, or any hot oitment to burn them off within 4 days they're off, but this thing is usually caused by dirts from sweat and dirty clothes you need to improve your hygiene

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Pwettylinda(f): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
kidney?? cry

Don't mind him

Mumu say na kidney infection

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by arkonpoint: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Liver infection bro.. but can recommend a sure drugs that can set you free if you desire.

What drug is that bro
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Funflipper: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
it's okay, I will feed well before taking it.thanks once again..

Consult your doctor before you take that medication. You don't want to end up with damaged kidneys, do you?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ekpekus(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Your village people don commot your brain replace am with cotton wool..

Didn't you read my post well before vomitinggrin

I actually ask for permission which he granted, O D E !
It takes the way one write or speak to know their content, for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth will speak, in this case the hand will type.
Just reading what you wrote, I am adding 1 and 2 together to know your kind of person... Empty barrel. Now run along
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Elidrisy20: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
I was hoping to see two big breast, but unfortunately I saw signs and symptoms of monkey pox virus shocked
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ekpekus(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Don't worry much about it, just go and get those drugs, within 2weeks you will see a change.

Krishat 625 is a powerful antibiotics drug, you need to feed well before taking it.
Shey na you dey give this advise abi? You need to eat before taking Amoxiclav popular brand name known as Augumentin. Shey that rashes looks like bacterial induced for your eye abi?

Make I just leave you this evening.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ekpekus(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bluffly:

You are prescribing liver infection drug to someone over the air without test. Well done. An ethical drug for that matter
No mind the guy grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Akpez13: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Infection,......
Start bathing with antiseptic

Izal I recommend but Dettol is still ok
2 weeks ur chest will clear
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by highchief1: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Both drugs are to be taken 1 each in the morning and 1 each at night.

livoline is not good?that’s what I would recommend for him.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Christistruth00: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Be drinking Aloe Vera Gel and be rubbing it on your back

Or do the same with Dogoyaro and Moringa leaves
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Phcmayor(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bros you Bleep ahawo without condom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.