Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest (67786 Views)

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by ComeToJesus: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
If it's a skin disease, find original Baycuten Cream or Canesten Cream and rub thinly three times daily. Up your personal hygiene too and stick to 100% cotton underwear to aid aeration of the affected area.

If symptoms persist, see a GP first for clinical tests.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Biletaste(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Please can someone help out, what is this rashes called??its distopping me on my chests ... could this be an infection or internal heat

This is grade A eczema.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Wilson500: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Don't mind this fools here calling different diseases that comes to their head
Am sure some of them studied soil science or fishery
Its best you go and consult a dermatologist in the teaching hospital or you can go to a private hospital if you are financially buoyant
It might just be a case of fungal skin infection
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by yesloaded: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Please can someone help out, what is this rashes called??its distopping me on my chests ... could this be an infection or internal heat

Go to hospital for proper check up

If you don't have much money, go to government hospital or any of these Catholic hospital (their rate is fair)

Don't indulge in self medication

Some condition only need you to drink plenty water and you will be fine(I only use plenty water as am example)

Every Antibiotics is poisonous and must be taken according to prescription only not based on self medication

Doctor will examine by asking you series of questions to know what you need

A drug someone whos not ulcer patient can use, if ulcer patient tries it might cost him a lot so same drug is not prescribed for everyone

Body weight also matters in drug prescription so as your previous medical conditions

I wish you quick recovery sir
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by AutoRedux: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
One infected Hookup girl gave you dirty splash on your chest. shocked shocked
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by ozo13(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
ednut1:
No such thing as internal heat lol. Its rashes or fungi infection
howfar abt that krishat 625mg someone mentioned above
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by AutoRedux: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:

Get two pawpaw leaves. Boil them using four glass cups of water. Sieve out the water and drink all of it at once. Do it once or twice a day. It will cure you permanently.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Innobee99(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
i will do that,i thought its was normal stuff sha.
Which normal person go get this type of skin?

Quick recovery bro
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by sexyking1: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Krishat deals with stubborn infections that infects the liver, kidney and blood.

Both the ones from STD.

Test and Trusted!
Oga u don't know what u are recommending. Krishat is just a name of of company, d drug itself is amoxiclav composition. Don't prescribe wat u don't know cos if any death or harm occur is on u

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by cloud(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Don't worry much about it, just go and get those drugs, within 2weeks you will see a change.

Krishat 625 is a powerful antibiotics drug, you need to feed well before taking it.
pls nairaland is not s hospital. Before you cause further harm to yourself, I suggest you visit s hospital or consult a doctor
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by cloud(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Don't worry much about it, just go and get those drugs, within 2weeks you will see a change.

Krishat 625 is a powerful antibiotics drug, you need to feed well before taking it.
pls nairaland is not s hospital. Before you cause further harm to yourself, I suggest you visit a hospital or consult a doctor
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by kkins25(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
I'm developing same, it's started after I lost my job. eczema from stress.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ellasure: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
From your picture it is looking like mite attacks on the skin. Confirm it is irritating and scratches. If symptoms are there you will go to a clinic to see a doctor and do laboratory tests to confirm your blood is not infected.

The treatment is very simple and it includes some drugs and benzyl benzoate solutions to rub your body after a very hot bath.

Do the treatment under supervision of a chemist or doctor.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Favmil101(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Go and run test
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by DonUmeh(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Better go and run a medical test.
Semen and Urine analysis.
It's most likely an sexual infection.
Abstain from taking any medicine prescribed here.
And stop listening to all these guess suggesting liver and kidney issues.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by abokikhalifa: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
okay bro

You be mumu. Instead of you to go to a nearby teaching hospital nd get a professional check up. You ar here getting advice from people who don't know their left from right. You better get sense and do the right thing.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Skyonebaba: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wash your bedsheets abd duvet first
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by youngEmelex: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
It is dermatitis. u have nothing to worry abt?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by suwalee(f): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Looks like scabies I could be wrong tho
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by valnelly(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
A dermatologist will give you the best treatment or advice
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ikemba007: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Try to see a skin doctor (dermatologist)
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by RealSleek(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Quit masturbation and you will see changes

I had this when I was masturbating chronically. Do this difficult task and thank me later
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by frozen70(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
did you have any idea what it is?

I think it's sweat that causes such

Anytime you sweat you are expected to take a shower and wash the sweat off and look freshened

You need a stronger anticeptic soap and a steady bath to clean out yourself

Start wearing singlet to absorb the heat because of sweating
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Achinakaa(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
bamifem:
"I dey chop groundnut too much"?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Nonywendy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
it could be scabies
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Alusiizizi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
bestman09:
Self medication is not always never appropriate. It's better to see a doctor before you buy any drugs. Get well soon

Corrected.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by bigcasava1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
HIV loading

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Heffalump(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
I hope you didn't hug that BBQ guy?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Oqw1: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Heat
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by carlos1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
God1000:
Please visit a nearby hospital bro, are you just noticing it?

Please do HIV test immediately. Don't joke with this
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by MtDave55: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Go and see a dermatologist ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.