Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest (67784 Views)

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by DeeGov123(m): 3:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Use hydraulic (brake fluid) for one week and I bet you it will disappear, that thing on your chest is ezima that is dried up

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Unyimekelvin: 3:15am On Aug 27, 2022
DeeGov123:
Use hydraulic (brake fluid) for one week and I bet you it will disappear, that thing on your chest is ezima that is dried up
definitely not,cos I'm feeling a kinda heat sensation.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Davidcho(m): 3:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Is it scatching you and drops water after you have severely scratched it? If yes, is an STD .
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Unyimekelvin: 3:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Davidcho:
Is it scatching you and drops water after you have severely scratched it? If yes, is an STD .
it scratches but it doesn't drop water
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Melonsmasher: 3:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Please can someone help out, what is this rashes called??its distopping me on my chests ... could this be an infection or internal heat
This is caused by smoking, gambling, and masturbation
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Unyimekelvin: 3:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Melonsmasher:

This is caused by smoking, gambling, and masturbation
i don't smoke,i only masturbate and gamble.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Slurity(m): 3:50am On Aug 27, 2022
JealousCobra:

Don't worry much about it, just go and get those drugs, within 2weeks you will see a change.

Krishat 625 is a powerful antibiotics drug, you need to feed well before taking it.
Kai.. don't do self medication. Go to hospital, let them do simple test and reccomend drugs for you. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Melonsmasher: 3:51am On Aug 27, 2022
ossyprince:
My guy na dirty b dat tin wey dey ur chest... Carry sponch scrub ur chest very well... D dirty go clear.....

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Unyimekelvin: 3:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Slurity:
Kai.. don't do self medication. Go to hospital, let them do simple test and reccomend drugs for you. E get why.
I have done that!!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Unyimekelvin: 3:52am On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Melonsmasher post=116096956][/quote]lol
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Melonsmasher: 3:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Well after scrubbing well with a good sponge, apply hydraulic, it will clear off in no time
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Unyimekelvin: 3:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Melonsmasher:
Well after scrubbing well with a good sponge, apply hydraulic, it will clear off in no time
so what are you trying say now?
I don't take baths right ?? undecided
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Melonsmasher: 3:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
so what are you trying say now?
I don't take baths right ?? undecided
Not what I mean, I'm saying you should use a hard sponge and scrub that area very well then apply the oil, trust me it will clear off
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Unyimekelvin: 4:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Not what I mean, I'm saying you should use a hard sponge and scrub that area very well then apply the oil, trust me it will clear off
lol,i have already done it but it didn't works out.. i appreciate your advice tho
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by abbey503(m): 4:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Never mind dis people
Unyimekelvin:
yeah, I opened this thread to find solution to it now
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by manontree: 5:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Sorry OP. More details aren't provided like how long you have had this. Your age. The type of work you do

You have stated the condition itches. Are the rashes limited to your chest alone? If they're spread over other parts of your body it's likely to be either an allergy or an immune response to antigens

Someone said HIV test but was laughed at. Fact is most acute retroviral infections elicit these type of responses from the immune system

It is always good to rule that out while further investigation are done

It may also be allergy in which case the treatment is much more specific. Its time to visit a doctor who would do a physical and physiological assessment

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Unyimekelvin: 5:30am On Aug 27, 2022
manontree:
Sorry OP. More details aren't provided like how long you have had this. Your age. The type of work you do

You have stated the condition itches. Are the rashes limited to your chest alone? If they're spread over other parts of your body it's likely to be either an allergy or an immune response to antigens

Someone said HIV test but was laughed at. Fact is most acute retroviral infections elicit these type of responses from the immune system

It is always good to rule that out while further investigation are done

It may also be allergy in which case the treatment is much more specific. Its time to visit a doctor who would do a physical and physiological assessment

Best wishes
just on my chest region!
Thank you.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by JealousCobra(m): 6:07am On Aug 27, 2022
sexyking1:

Oga u don't know what u are recommending. Krishat is just a name of of company, d drug itself is amoxiclav composition. Don't prescribe wat u don't know cos if any death or harm occur is on u

Then what's the work of Amoxiclav if Krishat is just a name??

Mr Sabinus grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by pointblank247(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmmm it looks like kitikpa.
But you need to go see a dermatologist for proper diagnosis
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by JealousCobra(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Ekpekus:

SMH... you already started treatment without telling the op what the situation is.
What are you treating sef? What other thing could this be, if your diagnosis is wrong? What investigation could you have advised the op?
So many questions

You need krishat much more than the Op do, I believe you are having some symptoms of acute rases in your brain grin

Mumu go back to my initial post, where I made some comments before suggesting the drugs for him.

My Son go to school and learn, una go say "No" na Yahoo Yahoo grin

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by kingPhidel(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Unyimekelvin:
did you have any idea what it is?
even after suggesting you should visit hospital but you are still asking him grin. Is like you are afraid may be na HVI. Meanwhile google black dried itchy rashes full my chest is sign of what ? Then read further.

Remember to Thank God for life.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ekpekus(m): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2022
JealousCobra:

You need krishat much more than the Op do, I believe you are having some symptoms of acute rases in your brain grin

Mumu go back to my initial post, where I made some comments before suggesting the drugs for him.

My Son go to school and learn, una go say "No" na Yahoo Yahoo grin
What is "rases"? What is your diagnosis? Again let me school you a bit since you have refused to learn. Someone already gave you the info that Krishat is a company name for the generic medication "AmoxiClav" which is an antibiotics used in treating only bacteria induced condition.
You jump up and start prescribing nonsense. You even added a steroid (prednisone) to it. You need to be detained to practicing quackery.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by chikason22(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
yeah
That's scabies
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by JealousCobra(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Ekpekus:

What is "rases"? What is your diagnosis? Again let me school you a bit since you have refused to learn. Someone already gave you the info that Krishat is a company name for the generic medication " AmoxiClav" which is an antibiotics used in treating only bacteria induced condition.
You jump up and start prescribing nonsense. You even added a steroid (prednisone) to it. You need to be detained to practicing quackery.

Amoxiclav is a drug prescribed to treat what? Bacterial related diseases,right.so likewise krishat .

@ bolded you still answered my suggestion.

Your foolery is stinking grin

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by doneback04: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2022
My man you don go Bleep oshodi girls Raw grin grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ekpekus(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2022
JealousCobra:

Amoxiclav is a drug prescribed to treat what? Bacterial related diseases,right.so likewise krishat .

@ bolded you still answered my suggestion.

Your foolery is stinking grin
When you lack information, read or ask questions rather than displaying ignorance in the full glare of the public.
The point I am making is "your diagnosis will determine your line of management of the condition"
Now, you already prescribed Krishat and prednisone. I asked, what is your diagnosis? What are you treating the op for? What if the rashes is not caused by bacteria?
Young man think or borrow thinking cap wear for head.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by sexyking1: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2022
JealousCobra:

Then what's the work of Amoxiclav if Krishat is just a name??

Mr Sabinus grin

Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid combination ( augmentin) is and antibiotics used in treating ear infection, urinary and lung/ respiratory infections etc. So I don't know where u get the information that it treats kidney and liver diseases. From the way you sound, you know nothing about drugs, and the best advice u ought to give the guy is to go for a medical test. His body reaction can be as a result of any ailment. So let him get diagnosed and stop being quack!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by JealousCobra(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2022
sexyking1:

Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid combination ( augmentin) is and antibiotics used in treating ear infection, urinary and lung/ respiratory infections etc. So I don't know where u get the information that it treats kidney and liver diseases. From the way you sound, you know nothing about drugs, and the best advice u ought to give the guy is to go for a medical test. His body reaction can be as a result of any ailment. So let him get diagnosed and stop being quack!

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by bizzibodi(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Did you eat monkey recently?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by paulGrundy(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Please can someone help out, what is this rashes called??its distopping me on my chests ... could this be an infection or internal heat

An STD prolly HPV or Syphilis, go for tests.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by YhemmyBloom(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Yorubas call it .. ifoo..
See a dermatologist..
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Let it go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.