Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest (67780 Views)

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by arzizhy: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
did you have any idea what it is?

Methicillin resistant staphylococcus most likely
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Tycike: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Use hydraulic it will clear within two weeks.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Sablexxxtoons: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
detectivejones:
Better go to hospital before comments here give you HBP

Ahh swear.. those guys were saying liver and kidney like they were serious..lol nairaland home of trolls

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by DeGLORIOUS: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
A lot of kids are on this platform. Immature comments everywhere
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Rayjnr: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Forget abeg all these things na normal thing wey dey do people jare

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Obioramichael(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dan777:
This is fungal infection. Buy sivoderm and use it for a month. Bath with Antifungal black soap during this period. Watch it disappear.

I thought as much...
When I experienced similar rashes... I bought one antifungal cream.. It left and later came back in quantum because I didn't follow the prescription judiciously...

I had to start rubbing salt on the affected areas and bathing with salt for almost 1week before it disappeared finally...

Op does it scratch you?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by chikason22(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Please can someone help out, what is this rashes called??its distopping me on my chests ... could this be an infection or internal heat
Is it itching you? If yes, look out for scabies. Please visit a dermatologist
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Diligent1(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Please can someone help out, what is this rashes called??its distopping me on my chests ... could this be an infection or internal heat
Sometimes if you eat too much of groundnut, it can cause it you just need to take ferrous tablets to cleanse your blood.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by vikstandon(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
okay, thanks so much..

Please don't self medicate o.

Make you no pack the liver... Your liver go still help in the digestion of the drugs.

Find out what you are treating. Symptoms of different diseases are similar.
My one Kobo advice!

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by funkyjaay: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
See,man get to a govt hospital and see a doctor who after observation will recommend a lab test be carried out.e get why I dey talk like this.wish you quick recovery
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Femi316: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ahhh this is coronono virus ohhhhh
Unyimekelvin:
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by BloomingDale(f): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:

Keratosis pilaris (sometimes called "chicken skin) is a common skin condition. It happens when a protein called keratin plugs the hair follicles, causing bumps on the skin. The tiny bumps can feel dry and rough like sandpaper. The most effective solution that I know of is to stop eating whatever is causing it or you can rub/exfoliate with any cream that has Alpha lipoic acid.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by chikason22(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
yeah, I opened this thread to find solution to it now
Don't ever take any prescription here. There are so many quacks here. Be careful. Go visit a dermatologist for quality care.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by gaspology(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Go for HERPES SIMPLEX test. Don't take any drugs yet
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Torpman(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is eszema...look for a good antibacterial soap and cream and use antibiotics
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Damoon77(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Stop ✋ the use of tramadol
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Dialpad: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Who gave you money for data

ezebrightike:

You have you gone for HIV yourself?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by simultaneousboi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tycike:
Use hydraulic it will clear within two weeks.
Hydraulic is for eczema, this is not eczema.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Terabyteck(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Don't worry much about it, just go and get those drugs, within 2weeks you will see a change.

Krishat 625 is a powerful antibiotics drug, you need to feed well before taking it.

Nice, also don't forget to come back here to testify
Wishing you speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Djoecash: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Do not panic. Just get Jigsimur plus. Drink and apply a little to the affected part. You will be fine. You skin will be back to its normal condition.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by gasparpisciotta: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:

Eczema.

Get neomedrol from any pharmacy or beauty shop.

Rub daily at night after bath
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by gidimafia: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bro the honest side is you are a very dirty guy.And ur job description allows the
Mentality to go long.you will then call it occasionally hazards
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by idrade49(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Apply brake oil (hydraulic oil).
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Odebayo4010(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Much sweating
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Stevo35: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nna! you don catch am na the symptoms be that ' go to the nearest hospital.

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by JealousCobra(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ekpekus:

SMH... you already started treatment without telling the op what the situation is.
What are you treating sef? What other thing could this be, if your diagnosis is wrong? What investigation could you have advised the op?
So many questions

Your village people don commot your brain replace am with cotton wool..

Didn't you read my post well before vomitinggrin

I actually ask for permission which he granted, O D E !

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by aklion: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Skin disease. Improve on your hygiene
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Nellybest2022(f): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please go to the hospital and get tested to know what it is and the right medication for it
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by chukel(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Liver infection bro.. but can recommend a sure drugs that can set you free if you desire.
Jesu. What kind of devil is this?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Hotice007: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
You non dey gree baf na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.