Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

In Need Of A Lady For Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Lady For Friendship (428 Views)

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Lady For Friendship by Osibajo2023: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2022
I work with Ogun state government, I need matured lady between 25-32, Yoruba precisely, for friendship, I am a single Dad
Re: In Need Of A Lady For Friendship by Tboymessiah(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2022
Osibajo2023:
I work with Ogun state government, I need matured lady between 25-32, Yoruba precisely, for friendship, I am a single Dad

NasoLifeBe!!!

Birds of a feather flock together, u leave single mother like you, kon dey drag matter with single lady.

So who u wan make single guy date.....
Re: In Need Of A Lady For Friendship by Divay22(f): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Birds of a feather flock together, u leave single mother like you, kon dey drag matter with single lady.

Single mother grin grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Lady For Friendship by Osibajo2023: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

did I say anything about single mother, if you av a child like me, I am fine
Re: In Need Of A Lady For Friendship by Blunttruth: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Please if your child's mother is not married,go and make things right with her.
Re: In Need Of A Lady For Friendship by Osibajo2023: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

Please if your child's mother is not married,go and make things right with her.
she is married, it been long, 7yrs ago

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You'ved Ever Done For 'love'??? / Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed / I Survived. My Superhero Saved The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.