Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) (41883 Views)

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2022
It's turn of Abia North... seems Otti is confused.

Greg Ibe and APGA is winning by big margin
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Faber:
Alex Oti changing parties like Camelon changing Colours.

Are you suprise? What's the diff between Pandora and him.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2022
barbstee:
So Otti is now in LP

I see them taking votes that ought to go to PDP though
The election would likely be between APC (Uche Ogah) and Labour Party (Alex Otti)

Good luck to them
I hope Abians get it right this time

Who Oga, do even care if he's on the ballot or you just writing based on emotion?

APC win Abia

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

He is wasting time...Abians are loyal to PDP..

In as much as I know Ikechukwu Emetu is married to my class mate Chidera, He and Otti are wasting time.

Otti should work his way to PDP to win Abia state...Even though I doubt he will make a good Governor regarding his Track record with Diamond bank which left the bank in the hands of a disaster when he left.
So, you know Chidera?

Ikechukwu contested for HOR the last time. He's a cousin to my close friend. They stay together in warri.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2022
SLOVFO:

Does it matter in Abia state? Abia state doesn't play that kind of politics...if Otti and co are not careful, another Ngwa man will emerge as the next governor. Like some people are saying here, I believe he naturalized in Abia central or so. Though his ancestry is in Abia north, as we all believe.

What do you know about Abia politics?
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Alex, this one can't favour you.
Obi movement is for sure, but for you, no way. You are just desperate to clinch Governorship seat in Abia. 4 different parties within few years. From PDP to APGA, from APGA to APC, from APC to L. P.

You are going no where, you are part of our problem in Abia when you wia Diamond manager.

Abia North, Abia North. Nna, that is the beginning of your down fall.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Faber(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Are you suprise? What's the diff between Pandora and him.

Even Tinubu follow.

SDP
Peoples Front
AD
ACN
APC

Na Tinubu change party pass all of them. He should go back to SDP

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by princeakino(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Dr Alex Otti, has unveiled my inlaw Engr Ikechukwu Emetu as his running mate��. Our labour will not be in vain.

Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-2023-labour-partys-alex-otti-unveils-38-year-old-running-mate-photos/
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Nasman387:
Mind you, Otti is from Isialangwa in Abia South.
Do your research well... He is from Arochukwu LGA but was raised in Isiala-Ngwa.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
SLOVFO:

Does it matter in Abia state? Abia state doesn't play that kind of politics...if Otti and co are not careful, another Ngwa man will emerge as the next governor. Like some people are saying here, I believe he naturalized in Abia central or so. Though his ancestry is in Abia north, as we all believe.
He was raised in Abia Central but is from Arochukwu LGA.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Mbilla(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
barbstee:
So Otti is now in LP

The election would likely be between APC (Uche Ogah) and Labour Party (Alex Otti)

Good luck to them
Prof Gregory Ibe of APGA is the next governor of Abia State.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:
38 years ? very good development, we need fresh ideas not grandpas that should be enjoying their retirement turning nigeria to something else.

Though I dont know Otti's profile but it's a step in the right direction that finally they're starting to rush us youths, thanks to Obidatti

Youths lokan

Otti had been the Abia pple choice since..

But PDP and their rigging na
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Cherrybae:
Otti has already lost before the election. What a wrong calculation from Otti
He knows nah.....
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:
You are from Abia North, you now picked a Deputy from Abia North, Campaign Chairman from Abia North, so what will happen to other Zones?

Oga Otti, O lule.

Oh, the guy is from same area?

That's wrong na..

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by MaryJane24: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2022
looks dumb undecided undecided
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2022
salbis:
I just hope the youth will not fall hands.

Like yahaya bello

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
SLOVFO:

There was a time ngwa had been longing to get the seat finally they did.. now they don't want to leave the seat..

See way owerri zone had never gotten seat in IMO.. if they do ehh..

E go hard.. Emeka nearly

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2022
diplomat058:
Lol They even look like clowns grin

By June next yr, laborer party will be deserted for "Biafla or death" grin

trash from a baseless minority
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2022
barbstee:
So Otti is now in LP

Good luck to them
I don't see them winning.

Otti has already turned the election to an Abia N thing.

Prof Ibe from Uturu hails from the same place as Ogar.

Ogar is not yet the Candidate as Emenike's name is still there pending the Courts.

The PDP Dep-Gov Candidate is from Umunneochi in Abia North and will partake in sharing. The PDP Candidate has been a lecturer and later VC in ABSU, in Uturu, Abia N and well-known there.

So, whilst they will destroy their votes up there, the Abia South has the largest population and the Ngwa clan will vote their own. The Ngwa axis of Abia Central where the PDP Candidate comes from will vote their own.

They didn't do well, perhaps could have stepped down for one another. Again, PDP & APC are same at night over there. Don't be surprised, the PDP bought the forms for one or two Candidates in the opposition Party, it happened in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by xtycool: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2022
havenz:
Come 2023 is either I vote YOUTH or I remain MUTE.

VOTE PETER OBI
VOTE PRODUCTION TO CONSUMPTION.

So obi is youth?
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by chidi2003(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:
You are from Abia North, you now picked a Deputy from Abia North, Campaign Chairman from Abia North, so what will happen to other Zones?

Oga Otti, O lule.
Oti, is from Abia Central! Stop misleading the uninformed.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nasman387(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Do your research very well, we all came from somewhere to our present day origin. Aro people have this style of settling anywhere they feel like. Even in Imo state today, you will see the Arondizuogu who also migrated from Arochukwu in Abia State to the present day Imo state. Same with Akwa ibom you'll see Arondizuogu too.

Note; Otti's great grandparents lived, died and was buried in Isialangwa, same withhis grand parents his father was not left out.
And you're here denying him his origin when the people of Isialangwa has confirmed it long ago that Otti is their son.f
inspirator1:

This is false information. Alex Otti is not from Isialangwa. His father was a minister there, invariably he grew there. Ngwa people wey chop him money, reject am say him no be Ngwa.

Mind you Isialangwa is in Abia Central that already have Ikonne from Isialangwa as aspirant and Nana from Osisioma ngwa as aspirant too.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Mbilla(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Abians are tired and hopeless at this moment, only Prof. Gregory Ibe of APGA can restore hope. The current state of Abia State can only be transformed through the right leadership of the APGA.
It's time for change , it's time for APGA party to sanitize the system. Enough is Enough.

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2022
chidi2003:
Oti, is from Abia Central! Stop misleading the uninformed.

Aurielfinizu:

I knew otti won't do such
Where in Abia Central?
Tell me. Where does Otti vote?
Where did he vote in 2019?
Please call people back home and verify. He went to School and was raised in Isiala-Ngwa doesn't mean he is Ngwa.

Prior to the 2015 election, he moved his PDP membership from Ward 3 in Arochukwu to Ehi Na Uguru Ward 5 in Isiala-Ngwa South LGA. It looks likely his mum is Ngwa, but his dad hails from Atani in Arochukwu.

Below is his PDP membership card as at 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nasman387(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2022
So, as old as you are now somebody will just come from no where and tell you you're from Chad and you will believe?
We should stop dragging this and vote for the right man for the job. We all came from somewhere.
fergie001:
Do your research well... He is from Arochukwu LGA but was raised in Isiala-Ngwa.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Nasman387:
Mind you, Otti is from Isialangwa in Abia South.

I knew otti won't do such
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2022
I have lived among these people longer you think. Work has taken me deep into their enclaves.

Yes your assertion about Aros are right. In the same Ngwa, they have Aro Ngwa people. Alex Otti is not from that extraction. On the graveyards of his parents, sir I beg to differ. Otti is of the SDA, so I know much. His parents were never buried in Ngwa land but they were taken back to his aborigin Arochukwu. Otti never had house in Isialangwa but build an emergency one during his outing with Okezie Ikpeazu. One of the things used against him by Ngwa chieftains when they visited him in his hometown Arochukwu, was the inscription in his house -"No place like home". This spoilt the solidarity visit.

However, in saner climes, Otti is an Ngwa man by birth but the Nigeria effect is everywhere even among people of the same tribe.

Nasman387:
Do your research very well, we all came from somewhere to our present day origin. Aro people have this style of settling anywhere they feel like. Even in Imo state today, you will see the Arondizuogu who also migrated from Arochukwu in Abia State to the present day Imo state. Same with Akwa ibom you'll see Arondizuogu too.

Note; Otti's great grandparents lived, died and was buried in Isialangwa, same withhis grand parents his father was not left out.
And you're here denying him his origin when the people of Isialangwa has confirmed it long ago that Otti is their son.f

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nasman387(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Where are you from let me tell you where you migrated from
kingyakos:

Otti is from Arochukwu
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Mbilla:
Abians are tired and hopeless at this moment, only Prof. Gregory Ibe of APGA can restore hope. The current state of Abia State can only be transformed through the right leadership of the APGA.
It's time for change , it's time for APGA party to sanitize the system. Enough is Enough.

If not this man then YPP guy. Abians are tired of PDP.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Nasman387:
Where did Otti vote in 2019?

Let me have your answer.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Your analysis is right to an extent. Same Abia Central Ikonne comes from, is where a young and vibrant Engr Nana Nwafor is from. I think the dissension towards PDP in Abia will affect Prof Ikonne.

Abia North is already balkanized. Abia South is the determinator in this 2023 election which is majorly Ngwas. Remember also that one of their henchman - Enyi Abaribe is angry with PDP and will work against them. Yes PDP Abia South is in disarray- Okezie played them handicap really. YPP might will but APGA is not out of it too.

If only Uche Ogar doesn't have enough litigation, he would have done good job.

fergie001:

I don't see them winning.

Otti has already turned the election to an Abia N thing.

Prof Ibe from Uturu hails from the same place as Ogar.

Ogar is not yet the Candidate as Emenike's name is still there pending the Courts.

The PDP Dep-Gov Candidate is from Umunneochi in Abia North and will partake in sharing. The PDP Candidate has been a lecturer and later VC in ABSU, in Uturu, Abia N and well-known there.

So, whilst they will destroy their votes up there, the Abia South has the largest population and the Ngwa clan will vote their own. The Ngwa axis of Abia Central where the PDP Candidate comes from will vote their own.

They didn't do well, perhaps could have stepped down for one another. Again, PDP & APC are same at night over there. Don't be surprised, the PDP bought the forms for one or two Candidates in the opposition Party, it happened in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan In Limbo As Bashir Machina Refuses To Step Down From Senate Race / Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo: Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Photos) / Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.