Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) (41884 Views)

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I don't think he will succeed remember people like Abaribe is out among others. The new electoral law.....
You are underrating Ikuku and his foot soldiers sha..Those guys kept money to scatter everywhere when it is time..That's why he is still romancing corridors of power 7years after his Dad left.

Just waiting for his political zone turn.

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Yes..still inside there till date, but with upgraded structures..Anytime I drive in there, memories keeps fresh..

He and otti sef grin Seems they met at Diamond bank or through that.

Obi's influence is strictly for presidential.

I have explored Abia, from town to rurals...PDP is like.a bloodline thing to them.
Wow. But, the secondary school is along Onitsha road.

Just don't know how Iyke paired with Otti. I'm suspecting Chidera's family have a hand in that.

You can't be too sure. Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reading comments here made my shake my head.

Abia state has never had a good governor. The state has remain backward and undeveloped since 1999 coming of democracy. Instead of them to stop that clannish sentimental politics that has kept the the state undeveloped, They are still voting for the worst of the worst who don't have anything to offer.

Alex otti is a professional. An intellectual that will make a good governor. But Abia people will leave him and keep voting for the likes of Ikpeazu, kalu orji etc Tufiakwa!!! angry

I don't know what is wrong with Abia state. The people are too docile! They love suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Penguin2: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

I have moved my PU away from there to Lagos. The Candidate to beat is Prof Ikonne.

Hmmm!

You know I just discovered that you are a loyal PDP party member.

It’s the reason you are rooting for Atiku and have stayed away from Obidient campaign even though people like you should be at its forefront.

But I leave you to your choice.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Hmmm!

It’s the reason you are rooting for Atiku and have stayed away from Obidient campaign even though people like you should be at its forefront.

Very Very funny.....
Because I told you that Ikonne is the man to beat?
You wouldn't expect me to lie.
I am not a PDP member, I support individuals not Party.

I have never campaigned or been in forefront for any Candidate at least online. I benefit directly today from the APC than any other Party, so am I not expected to support them, but you don't see me doing that.

I won't start now and I am entitled to my choice.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I was expecting someone from Umuahia. That could have been better
Especially South..... PDP loses there many times.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

You are underrating Ikuku and his foot soldiers sha..Those guys kept money to scatter everywhere when it is time..That's why he is still romancing corridors of power 7years after his Dad left.

This is his Zone but I think he had some agreement with OVI even though his Dad wasn't tacitly in support.

He wanted Abia N but the politics of the State dey rarara.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abia state is the worst governed state in South East and Nigeria as a whole.

Every sector has collapsed in the state. Health, Education, infrastructure etc.

Salary, pension and gratuity of civil servants pensioners, doctors, nurses, teachers and lecturers are owned for years. If Abia state is a country it will be a failed state.

Despite all this. Abia people keep voting for useless people in governance and leadership position. Since Abia people are too docile and are too comfortable with bad governance and leadership. They will keep suffering.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
diplomat058:
Lol They even look like clowns grin

By June next yr, laborer party will be deserted for "Biafla or death" grin

Whatever be their looks, it's still an Igbo man that will win the governorship election in Abia
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by eaglez(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nasman387(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have been hearing him say publicly that he is from Ngwa extraction.
And he hasn't stopped saying it
Munzy14:

Something is not proper with this his lineage trace.

He said he is from Arochukwu, now you guys said Ngwa because he grew up there.

Are you sure his mum was legally and traditionally married to his Dad, or he grew up and was told who impregnated his mom is from Arochukwu.. lipsrsealed

The hurdles keeps getting higher for him undecided
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by annyz: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
This engineer is not looking smart at all.

Such deputy governor could be sleeping in office all day until job closure.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Greyworld: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nasman387:
Where are you from let me tell you where you migrated from

I know a certain Nas from Ohafia back in unical
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Otti an Ngwa man? I laugh! Let him keep deceiving himself. Make him go Okpuala go do libation since he is a true Ngwa man.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by garfield1: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

There was a time ngwa had been longing to get the seat finally they did.. now they don't want to leave the seat..

See way owerri zone had never gotten seat in IMO.. if they do ehh..

E go hard.. Emeka nearly

Owerri dont have the population to dominate guber unlike ngwa

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by afolarin60591: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Youth RisingNigeria RisingLPYouth RisingNigeria RisingLP...
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by garfield1: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Ikuku made a mistake.he should have insisted that pdp zone to the north so that when it returns to central in 2031,he will easily take it.he now has to wait 16 years

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by garfield1: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Hmmm!

It really took you a long time to figure him out.but he hides his political affiliation very well
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Wow. But, the secondary school is along Onitsha road.

Just don't know how Iyke paired with Otti. I'm suspecting Chidera's family have a hand in that.

You can't be too sure. Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP.
Yes..that's Alvana.

I proceeded to GSSO, while she moved to Alvana after primary.

It could be a labour party connect with the youths..In politics you just pray for special Grace aside money and connection.

The truth is the power is resting within those two parties.
I will rate PDP Over APC anyday...We've never had it this bad In history...I can't even have the courage to embark on a road trip lipsrsealed

Baby bro called me some days ago, he is making a short trip, I asked him if it is not by air, nobody should call me o..It gets risky every second with APC..

May God save us.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

There was a time ngwa had been longing to get the seat finally they did.. now they don't want to leave the seat..
See way owerri zone had never gotten seat in IMO.. if they do ehh..
E go hard.. Emeka nearly

I love your analysis. The day Owerri zone will clinch that seat eh, Na marathon them go do there. They've been seeking for that seat for years now, and just like the SE region in Nigeria, other regions are afraid of allowing them
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

I have moved my PU away from there to Lagos. The Candidate to beat is Prof Ikonne.
Prof Ikonne, is he a brother or son to Eze Ikonne?

Power just rotate amongst the elites..Poor man pikin must reach there either by hook or crook..grin

He has the capacity to deliver if Ikpeazu will not do him what TA did to him..
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

It really took you a long time to figure him out.but he hides his political affiliation very well
Sharap! APC urchin..

1 Share

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

Ikuku made a mistake.he should have insisted that pdp zone to the north so that when it returns to central in 2031,he will easily take it.he now has to wait 16 years
Even His father isn't aware of his next move..That family with OUK just pocket Abia state.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by garfield1: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Even His father isn't aware of his next move..That family with OUK just pocket Abia state.

If obi wins abia,pdp will likely lose abia guber.ikuku might be swept away
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by garfield1: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Sharap! APC urchin..

Be mature for once son
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Ckonnet: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
barbstee:
So Otti is now in LP

I see them taking votes that ought to go to PDP though
The election would likely be between APC (Uche Ogah) and Labour Party (Alex Otti)

Good luck to them
I hope Abians get it right this time

Uche oga no get level for abia after joining those bandits infact he is not the apc flagbearer.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Ckonnet: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Prof Ikonne, is he a brother or son to Eze Ikonne?

Power just rotate amongst the elites..Poor man pikin must reach there either by hook or crook..grin

He has the capacity to deliver if Ikpeazu will not do him what TA did to him..

Not related to the ikonnes but I heard he was not sadup n doing as absu vc also.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

I love your analysis. The day Owerri zone will clinch that seat eh, Na marathon them go do there. They've been seeking for that seat for years now, and just like the SE region in Nigeria, other regions are afraid of allowing them

Exactly..

Atleast we Okigwe zone had gone with Dee Sam Mbakwe and Ohakim..

Orlu took it as their birth right..

Same thing happened in Enugu state with Nsukka pple..
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

Owerri dont have the population to dominate guber unlike ngwa

But after orlu zone it's owerri by population..

Cos I know only mbaise alone are much in numbers
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:
38 years ? very good development, we need fresh ideas not grandpas that should be enjoying their retirement turning nigeria to something else.

Though I dont know Otti's profile but it's a step in the right direction that finally they're starting to rush us youths, thanks to Obidatti

Youths lokan

No more old grandpas.

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:
38 years ? very good development, we need fresh ideas not grandpas that should be enjoying their retirement turning nigeria to something else.

Though I dont know Otti's profile but it's a step in the right direction that finally they're starting to rush us youths, thanks to Obidatti

Youths lokan
Oti was on course to win the 2015 guber before PDP stole it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan In Limbo As Bashir Machina Refuses To Step Down From Senate Race / Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) / Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.