Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) (41860 Views)

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nature33: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2022
yung,vibrant & elegant blood or youth is what we want in our today nig.not all dis ancestors or if I shud call dem gods.dat has been there since d creation of dis wonderful country.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Bamz(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

Though I dont know Otti's profile but it's a step in the right direction that finally they're starting to rush us youths

I was a bit confused with your post but I'll ask to clarify. Lol are you equating youthfulness to competence? I mean you're blindly offering support for this candidate just because he's young.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Omesbrit(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2022
SLOVFO:

Does it matter in Abia state? Abia state doesn't play that kind of politics...if Otti and co are not careful, another Ngwa man will emerge as the next governor. Like some people are saying here, I believe he naturalized in Abia central or so. Though his ancestry is in Abia north, as we all believe.
I just want want the best candidate to win in Abia. PDP has disappointed,even if Apc can offer a better candidate is okay with me.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-2023-labour-partys-alex-otti-unveils-38-year-old-running-mate-photos/
Abia people, vote for Alex otti , this man mean well for you people, vote for labour party, abia PDP leadership is nothing to write home about, change the government, vote for personality abians.

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:
You are from Abia North, you now picked a Deputy from Abia North, Campaign Chairman from Abia North, so what will happen to other Zones?

Oga Otti, O lule.
Same thing I wanted to say immediately I read the deputy is from Ohafia. He is not going anywhere.

I don't know why Otti don't want to rest in coming out to contest for governor every 4 years. As if he have anything to offer to the good people of Abia.

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by kingyakos: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Nasman387:
Mind you, Otti is from Isialangwa in Abia South.

Otti is from Arochukwu

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Kwipay: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Very commendable

Meanwhile, I sell PayPal funds for 550/$. www.kwitok.com/paypal
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Like Tinubu like Otti

Otti is from Abia North and his deputy is from Abia North grin grin

Ngwa people will sweep this election again. Two Ngwas from Abia Central went to Abia North for their deputies. One is Old and hated because of his role as Vice-Chancellor in Abia State University Uturu while one is young vibrant and philanthropist to his region.

I think Abia South will determine the result this time around.

Labour party will not save Otti in Abia State, he should forgot the Obi movement o..
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2022
barbstee:
So Otti is now in LP

I see them taking votes that ought to go to PDP though
The election would likely be between APC (Uche Ogah) and Labour Party (Alex Otti)

Good luck to them
I hope Abians get it right this time

YPP have a vibrant youth and is sweeping Aba and Umuahia. Don't write Nana Nwafor out. He is supported underground by PDP goons in Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Nice One,but Apga will take over Abia and the remaining States in SE.
Expect an all Apga govt in SE very soon.
I stand with Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:
You are from Abia North, you now picked a Deputy from Abia North, Campaign Chairman from Abia North, so what will happen to other Zones?

Oga Otti, O lule.
He is wasting time...Abians are loyal to PDP..

In as much as I know Ikechukwu Emetu is married to my class mate Chidera, He and Otti are wasting time.

Otti should work his way to PDP to win Abia state...Even though I doubt he will make a good Governor regarding his Track record with Diamond bank which left the bank in the hands of a disaster when he left.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by spydken(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Alex Otti was the overall best graduating student from the university of Port Harcourt during his time. This man is brilliant and very innovative!! I just hope he wins. This state don too suffer from bad governance.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2022
barbstee:

Which LG is he from?

I doubt he's from Abia North sha

His is an Aro man from Arochukwu but grew up in Isialangwa. He was rejected during his outing with Okezie Ikpeazu by Ngwas. Maybe no Ngwa man wants to be his deputy but he should have gone to Abia Central of Old Bende. An Umuahia or Ikwuano man would have done the magic for him.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Jolite(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:
38 years ? very good development, we need fresh ideas not grandpas that should be enjoying their retirement turning nigeria to something else.

Though I dont know Otti's profile but it's a step in the right direction that finally they're starting to rush us youths, thanks to Obidatti

Youths lokan That's how we welcomed yahaya bello, and he turned out to be yeye bello.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

Oga Otti, O lule.

Otti has already lost before the election. What a wrong calculation from Otti

3 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by emezuo17: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
barbstee:

Which LG is he from?

I doubt he's from Abia North sha
. His ancestry is Arochukwu in Abia north but he was born and is settled in Isialangwa which is Abia central, he sees himself as an Ngwa man and was related to as such until 2011 when he wanted to contest the governorship election against Ikpeazu.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Nasman387:

undecided
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Nasman387:

This is false information. Alex Otti is not from Isialangwa. His father was a minister there, invariably he grew there. Ngwa people wey chop him money, reject am say him no be Ngwa.

Mind you Isialangwa is in Abia Central that already have Ikonne from Isialangwa as aspirant and Nana from Osisioma ngwa as aspirant too.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by treatise: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

Oga Otti, O lule.
What's the population of Abia state that you've based your discourse on north east south and west?
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by kolarov93(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:
38 years ? very good development, we need fresh ideas not grandpas that should be enjoying their retirement turning nigeria to something else.

Though I dont know Otti's profile but it's a step in the right direction that finally they're starting to rush us youths, thanks to Obidatti

Youths lokan

Some youths are even corrupt pass all these old men
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Femi316: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by aylagos(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Shebi they are Christian / Christian now oooo I don’t want to hear Muslim/Muslim tickets again oooo
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by barbstee(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2022
emezuo17:
. His ancestry is Arochukwu in Abia north but he was born and is settled in Isialangwa which is Abia central, he sees himself as an Ngwa man and was related to as such until 2011 when he wanted to contest the governorship election against Ikpeazu.

No wonder
Thanks
So it's politically correct to say he's from Abia North

Unless the Ngwas want to claim him now
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by comrChris(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Nice one
The youths are taking over
In Ebonyi State, the 3 major contestants; Nwifuru(APC), Odili(PDP) and Odoh(APGA) are all 47 years old
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Bishop4real: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

Youths lokan

How old was Orji Uzor Kanu when he became governor of Abia State? How old was GEJ when he became Deputy Governor of Bayelsa? Even Bankole, how old was he when he became Speaker House of Reps? While I acknowledge that age can play a role in leadership effectiveness, please pray you get leaders with good hearts because supposed young leaders without good hearts can end up as wacks.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by mekybabe1: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2022
YPP Gubernatorial candidate,Engr. Enyinnaya Nwafor and his deputy will be the best choice for Abia state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Emmanuelellah: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2022
It's good but.. Any youth on the list should be well screen in terms of their profile due to all nyama nyama things such as cultism and the rest. Let them not go there and legalise cultism and homosexuality.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

Oga Otti, O lule.

exactly what I was thinking.
Alex should be smarter than this na.

3 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

Oga Otti, O lule.

The man is confused. Today he's representing Abia North tomorrow he's standing for Abia South.
If he has sense he should have gone for someone from Abia central

This is why APGA is going to win the election

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2022
mekybabe1:
YPP Gubernatorial candidate,Engr. Enyinnaya Nwafor and his deputy will be the best choice for Abia state.

You think we are doing student union election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.