Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) (42244 Views)

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hmmm. Seems everyone is not Igbo in Abia, hence the discrimination. What tribe are people in Abia North from?
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nasman387(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin angry angry angry grin grin
Greyworld:

I know a certain Nas from Ohafia back in unical
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Yes..that's Alvana.

I proceeded to GSSO, while she moved to Alvana after primary.

It could be a labour party connect with the youths..In politics you just pray for special Grace aside money and connection.

The truth is the power is resting within those two parties.
I will rate PDP Over APC anyday...We've never had it this bad In history...I can't even have the courage to embark on a road trip lipsrsealed

Baby bro called me some days ago, he is making a short trip, I asked him if it is not by air, nobody should call me o..It gets risky every second with APC..

May God save us.
Great OGSSIAN.

Good to know, I pray he wins.

Yeah, PDP is the lesser devil between the two, no doubt.

No where is even safe again in Nigeria. Soon, bandits and terrorists will start hijacking planes.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nasman387:
I have been hearing him say publicly that he is from Ngwa extraction.
And he hasn't stopped saying it
He's from Ngwa. His dad was a teacher, so he grew up in Ohafia where his dad was teaching.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Great OGSSIAN.

Good to know, I pray he wins.

Yeah, PDP is the lesser devil between the two, no doubt.

No where is even safe again in Nigeria. Soon, bandits and terrorists will start hijacking planes.
Sure bro! Blue blooded OGSSIAN.

We hope he wins.

God save us.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ckonnet:

Not related to the ikonnes but I heard he was up n doing as absu vc also.
Interesting to know..

Yes prof Ikonne is good.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Waisted time indeed
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by CedarHoldings: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
salbis:
I just hope the youth will not fall hands.
they will definitely fall hands, youth of this days are not the youth we use to have before, these ones now just want to flex life, carry Olosho, where designers, smoke and drink some liquor, well to me i don't really believe them or their mandate.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Exactly..

Atleast we Okigwe zone had gone with Dee Sam Mbakwe and Ohakim..

Orlu took it as their birth right..

Same thing happened in Enugu state with Nsukka pple..

Yes, atleast Nsukka people have it now with Gburugburu. You should have seen the excitement when Ihedioha clinched the seat. Unfortunately, it was short-lived.

I also look forward to when we'll get the seat. As for Orlu zone, I hold my comment.

Surprisingly, some people from Orlu zone still blame Owerri zone for the lack of development in their zone, even when they've produced the governor the most

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Yes, atleast Nsukka people have it now with Gburugburu. You should have seen the excitement when Ihedioha clinched the seat. Unfortunately, it was short-lived.

I also look forward to when we'll get the seat. As for Orlu zone, I hold my comment.

Surprisingly, some people from Orlu zone still blame Owerri zone for the lack of development in their zone, even when they've produced the governor the most

This time is owerri turn..

With Agbaso and Emeka ihedioha
Both PDP and LP..

Hope Agbaso is from owerri?

And will Emeka get PDP tickets?

Cos I heard Anyanwu want to collect it

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

This time is owerri turn..

With Agbaso and Emeka ihedioha
Both PDP and LP..

Hope Agbaso is from owerri?

And will Emeka get PDP tickets?

Cos I heard Anyanwu want to collect it

Yes, with Agbaso in Labour party and the Peter Obi effect, it'll definitely be a battle to finish between LP and PDP

The Obi effect will really affect Emeka. Agbaso beat him to it with the LP move.

Going by feelings in Imo state, including Owerri zone, Agbaso will most probably carry the day. It'll be very painful though, seeing that Emeka has always craved the seat
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Planner22: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Alex Otti is Originally from Arochukwu in Abia North. But he was born and brought up in Abia south Isiala ngwa south precisely.
Truth be told. Alex Otti is the best candidate. Labour party from bottom to top.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Penguin2: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

Very Very funny.....
Because I told you that Ikonne is the man to beat?
You wouldn't expect me to lie.
I am not a PDP member, I support individuals not Party.

I have never campaigned or been in forefront for any Candidate at least online. I benefit directly today from the APC than any other Party, so am I not expected to support them, but you don't see me doing that.

I won't start now and I am entitled to my choice.

No.

My statement was not because of what you said about Ikonne. You don’t know I follow your activities and comments here on Nairaland when I can.

Over the time, I’ve put pieces of your comments together to decipher your stand.

But like I said, it’s all love and light. Goodluck with your choice and stance.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Penguin2: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

It really took you a long time to figure him out.but he hides his political affiliation very well

Yes, he does. I had to put pieces of comments together to figure him out.

I must say it’s surprising he took such stance but I wanna believe he’s deeper into politics than just an analyst from the outside. At that level, interest rule their choices and I totally understand.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Penguin2:

No.

My statement was not because of what you said about Ikonne. You don’t know I follow your activities and comments here on Nairaland when I can.

Over the time, I’ve put pieces of your comments together to decipher your stand.

But like I said, it’s all love and light. Goodluck with your choice and stance.

Haaaa, me that run away from political comments about 2023?

Ok oooooo
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

It really took you a long time to figure him out.but he hides his political affiliation very well
I have told you many times that when you want to talk about me, don't do it behind me.... Do it straightforward.

All this going round no go help you oooooo. The election I believe is an Atiku/Tinubu show and I have said it severally, should I lie about that?

Continue.....
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Penguin2: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

Haaaa, me that run away from political comments about 2023?

Ok oooooo

Lol!

No matter how slippery you think you are, some people have an eagle eye to figure things out.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Penguin2: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

I have told you many times that when you want to talk about me, don't do it behind me.... Do it straightforward.

All this going round no go help you oooooo. The election I believe is an Atiku/Tinubu show and I have said it severally, should I lie about that?

Continue.....

Wow!

So you are part of those who dismiss the Obidient movement as an online buzz?

Really wow!
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

No matter how slippery you think you are, some people have an eagle eye to figure things out.
I just say it the way it is.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Wow!

So you are part of those who dismiss the Obidient movement as an online buzz?

Really wow!
Maybe that's why you said I was switching to a Candidate.

That's what I think, it's not a best-case scenario, we know who is likely better but election is reality. My younger bro & sis handle cells in Ebute-Metta & Ojo areas for Obi but I am saying what I tell them, but I encourage them.

There is the consciousness but to beat a behemoth like the APC & PDP, more than an online presence is needed. That's where the real work is.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by nextdoor84(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Faber:
Alex Oti changing parties like Camelon changing Colours.
Party is a vehicle to one’s political destination! Forget about party and vote individuals. I believe Alex Otti will do well for the good people of abia state!!
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Penguin2: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:
Maybe that's why you said I was switching to a Candidate.

That's what I think, it's not a best-case scenario, we know who is likely better but election is reality. My younger bro & sis handle cells in Ebute-Metta & Ojo areas for Obi but I am saying what I tell them, but I encourage them.

There is the consciousness but to beat a behemoth like the APC & PDP, more than an online presence is needed. That's where the real work is.

Lol!

But do you know that all these things lies only in the mind?

If you and others like you decide today that Peter Obi can actually defeat these behemoths and join the ranks of Obidients, they will further be depleted and starved of supporters and eventually be defeated.

Or do you think it takes anything more than that?
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by fergie001: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

But do you know that all these things lies only in the mind?

If you and others like you decide today that Peter Obi can actually defeat these behemoths and join the ranks of Obidients, they will further be depleted and starved of supporters and eventually be defeated.

Or do you think it takes anything more than that?
I have only voted once in 2011 (only Presidency) and unless INEC gives me my PVC before February, same scenario.

I don't campaign for or against, because in the LGA I will likely vote, he has a formidable presence there already. I wouldn't dislike the man (who would?) but feel that more work needs to be done from next month, otherwise the status quo will remain.
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by garfield1: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Yes, he does. I had to put pieces of comments together to figure him out.

I must say it’s surprising he took such stance but I wanna believe he’s deeper into politics than just an analyst from the outside. At that level, interest rule their choices and I totally understand.

Though he wishes obi wins but he is somehow pdp affiliated
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Yes, with Agbaso in Labour party and the Peter Obi effect, it'll definitely be a battle to finish between LP and PDP

The Obi effect will really affect Emeka. Agbaso beat him to it with the LP move.

Going by feelings in Imo state, including Owerri zone, Agbaso will most probably carry the day. It'll be very painful though, seeing that Emeka has always craved the seat

That's is if Emeka gets PDP tickets , I heard senator Anyanwu wants to collect it...

And what now happen to Hope?

Don't right him off oo
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Stanleyq: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2022
diplomat058:
Lol They even look like clowns grin

By June next yr, laborer party will be deserted for "Biafla or death" grin
Can u go to Ur states news?
Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Bros. It's consumption to production

havenz:
Come 2023 is either I vote YOUTH or I remain MUTE.

VOTE PETER OBI
VOTE PRODUCTION TO CONSUMPTION.

Re: Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) by Penguin2: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2022
fergie001:

I have only voted once in 2011 (only Presidency) and unless INEC gives me my PVC before February, same scenario.

I don't campaign for or against, because in my the LGA I will likely votr, he has a formidable presence there already. I wouldn't dislike the man (who would?) but feel that more work needs to be done from next month, otherwise the status quo will remain.

Lol!

Let’s watch and wait!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? / Ben Murray-Bruce Eating Ofada Rice (Photos) / Victoria Nkanga Herman Burial Photos (Uduak Abasi Umondak's Only Child)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.