Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) (34705 Views)

Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
jokers

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
I see Tinubu loosing next year's election.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by APCnaPDP: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lagos today, small Dubai ? Tell people to travel out of Nigeria first and understand the rot in their system. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Rebirth212: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
They should all go and seat down joor

Sign them ??

So wen is bubu Chicago dropping he's single, EP, or Album

The Jam go mad oooh...
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Sltp: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

If we miss Tinubu that means we have completely lost it in Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the end of ASUU strike .

My fellow youths and Nigerian students be wise, let's get it right this time .

Tinubu is the only answer to all our troubles in this country.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked
cultist like you supporting other cultists. Wike is also a cultist. Kabaka confessed to being a cult leader as well. You use your cult name do moniker. Birds of a feather. E fit all una.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Cameroonglass(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote a
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Phraences: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
In 2015 kidnapping was not a normal occurrence that's why Chibok girls got so much attention and Jonathan was lambasted. Now thanks to APC and Buhari, kidnapping has extended to the east and south and they want to rule a second time. This is madness o! God please save us.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by FixNigeria2023: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
you're EVIL...so Tinubu who is APC leader can't do anything about strike now then it's when he's made the president.. you're pure Evil and only ev people like you will support Tinubu
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by majamajic(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Where's the fake bishop of a woman ? She didn't come today grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Enumerator(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nonsense!

Woefully writen undecided undecided
apache22b:

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by OMASENIOR: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bvlgari:
Tony Kabaka sings 'Emilokan' with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his other supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOgG02ePp68
]
SELFISH INDIVIDUALS GANGING UP WITH TINUBU TO MILK NIGERIANS DRY
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Mosesvic11(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
jaggabban:

On bold
What do u mean? How is it possible? Forget Obituaries noice, I can bet anything. I just came back from north central, not Kwara, more than 90% of all the people I met are for TINUBU. The rest Akiku.
Oga you only went to a small place. Keep giving yourself force hope. APC has ruined tinubu chances of becoming the president. Come to own side in kogi and you will see how angry people are towards APC.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Kwipay: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cultist and Drug lord . Birds of feathers

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. www.kwitok.com/paypal
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by onuman: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
It's your turn is the only strong manifesto for Tinubu and his acolytes.
Weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by atinga1: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
jaggabban:

On bold
What do u mean? How is it possible? Forget Obituaries noice, I can bet anything. I just came back from north central, not Kwara, more than 90% of all the people I met are for TINUBU. The rest Akiku.
Keep deceiving yourself. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Indispensable85(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Agboriotejoye
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by holluwizzy: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
When people like that campaign for u.

Forget it, nothing u tell me, I won't believe.

TinubuThief:
grin
You can imagine the caliber of known thieves, thug's , criminals supporting the old man.
And these are the kind of people that he will appoint in key positions.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by MaliCampus: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
KUNZEH:
Cash out
they collected 50k each just for this rubbish...lol while the likes of seunsmg, omenka, legendHero,battified2023,moh247 etc.,Collect 30k every month,very dull set of people.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by dazzlingd(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is the More reasons Why Nigeria needs peter Obi!

Nigerians wake up! We may never see a candidate like Obi again. This is the best Chance we have now to remove these ancestors and get Nigeria working again!!!

Together we can get it right this time around. Let's not miss this opportunity. Let's Vote massively for Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi

We can vote obi because it is time for Igbos which I am reason with, to be fair, it is time for Igbo presidency. But I still have doubt in his competency and saying he is the best we could have must be an overstatement
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by DSC7: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Emi lokan is a mockery and an Insult to President Buhari,,,

By 2023 Northerners will play Tinubu's full tape....
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Mrfixitt(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu is the answer to your family not Nigeria. Let that sink
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Indispensable85(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mosesvic11:
Oga you only went to a small place. Keep giving yourself force hope. APC has ruined tinubu chances of becoming the president. Come to own side in kogi and you will see how angry people are towards APC.

Na so una talk for 2019 telling us how Yahaya Bello and Buhari are hated in Kogi but they both won Kogi state again.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by moneyissweet(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Same thief that was rejected by afenifere elders? wike is not supporting Obi because he knew there will be no money to loot and share... Thiefs supports thiefs

Keep fooling yourself

apache22b:

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by ennyrah: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
MrSensor:
Our own online election survey continues:

LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Tinubu
QUOTE for Atiku

I told my neighbors about this survey and asked them to like,share and qoute this 3 candidates but they replied me by bringing out their voter's card...

We're telling them up to now that there's no polling units online
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Iamolukorede(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Fool ...
Enumerator:
Nonsense!

Woefully writen undecided undecided

Wonderfully Gullible post have ever read by the Tinubu advocate, superbly worst post ever .
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by onuman: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
It's Tinubu’s turn simply because he got voters in his SW region whose votes helped to make Muhammadu Buhari become president after many times Tinubu said Buhari was not fit to rule Nigeria due to his ethno-religious bias.
Tinubu saw his turn coming after Buhari, then invited Buhari on retirement to come out to oust Goodluck Jonathan.

Tinubu ate his vomit, and fell sick from the calamities that he and Buhari visited upon Nigeria since 2015.

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Acidosis(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
You guys need to see that video on a big screen. Tinubu is seriously sick. He can't stand without being supported on both sides.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by emmaodet: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
You can imagine the caliber of known thieves, thug's , criminals supporting the old man.
And these are the kind of people that he will appoint in key positions.

grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by goodheart01: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Your “a whole” Wike is a criminal too.
Voting Tinubu is more like getting it wrong into perpetual hardship and mass depression

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch / Isaac Fayose Visits Fela's Graveside In Lagos On 20th Memorial Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.