Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,874 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) (34721 Views)

Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by kayjay69(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
The like button on nairaland unfortunately only works once otherwise I would have given you a million likes.

Bless up for speaking truth to power, don't waste your wisdom on faceless individuals hiding behind these random online monikers.
Zionmdde:

Politicians are greedy fellows
Wike is a greedy fellow who is looking for how to sustain his political business. If u don't see politics as some people's personal business then u are blind. They will take actions to sustain their business, actions which blind people like you will translate as the will of the people
So I will gladly go with a candidate that have few political allies. It means that political businessmen don't see him as a good investment and that is the best change we can ever dream of
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by BePrepared: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
jaggabban:

On bold
What do u mean? How is it possible? Forget Obituaries noice, I can bet anything. I just came back from north central, not Kwara, more than 90% of all the people I met are for TINUBU. The rest Akiku.

Cchai plz don't lie

Same NC I day
Two Yoruba guys I was with yesterday, I was insisting that if either Atiku or Tinubu wins he must escape Nigeria

Ive never met met anyone supporting Tinubu here
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Okobola146: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Daddyyin:

Me no be among hungry ones o. Me and hunger are two parallel lines; we can never meet.

Yoruba l’okan!
if na Yoruba lokan, bring a better person and not this old sick man that you're campaigning for.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Nobleman80: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
say no to cultistism and drug abuse
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Ancestortinubu: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
See as this bini slumberg tout dey demarket the old sick iregbaji ancestor. Irresponsible bunch of people.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by vincentjk(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
MonkeyMods:

It is my turn

Lol
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu cuts across all centres, he's a strong candidate and the only Jagaban of Africa.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Gbemini(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
You can imagine the caliber of known thieves, thug's , criminals supporting the old man.
And these are the kind of people that he will appoint in key positions.

That is why God no ever give am that position!!

Old druggie doggy dog style grin!!!
keep quiet mumu
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by TinubuThief: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gbemini:
keep quiet mumu
grin
E pain this senseless urchin. Go and kill yourself, we don't care because Obi is going to be your president
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
These people that are singing all these praise songs can clearly see that Mr Tinubu needs support to stand, why will any normal nation entrust a nation bedeviled with so many evils to a man that's clearly not physically fit.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Derrylatei: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
N Lagos wey I don leave for 43 yrs be small Dubai dem dey talk, abi, no be the same Dubai I go dem dey refer to?

Nigerians with hypocrisy because of money
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by TinubuThief: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gbemini:
keep quiet mumu

grin
Pain this senseless and worthless Tilumbu urchin ntorrrr
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by TinubuThief: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gbemini:
keep quiet mumu

grin
E Pain this senseless and worthless Tilumbu urchin ntorrrr
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Wwwq: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Exceed15: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
fiizznation:
The kind of people this Tinubu surrounds himself with though. And you say you want to be president!!!

They just want to cash out especially when they remember the bullion van
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Nduemma12(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow

apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

If we miss Tinubu that means we have completely lost it in Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the end of ASUU strike .

My fellow youths and Nigerian students be wise, let's get it right this time .

Tinubu is the only answer to all our troubles in this country.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by TinubuThief: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gbemini:
keep quiet mumu
E pain am. Olodo
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Daddyyin: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okobola146:
if na Yoruba lokan, bring a better person and not this old sick man that you're campaigning for.

Who? People wey sick dey hospital. Jagaban is physically and mentally fit.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by pquaver(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
fiizznation:
The kind of people this Tinubu surrounds himself with though. And you say you want to be president!!!

Shut up which kind of people surrounded obi from pdp? When he agreed to be vice to atiku, so he didn't know atiku no good for Nigeria? Obi believe in atiku vision for Nigeria so therefore there is no difference between atiku and obi..
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Web2020: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Show me your friends, and I will tell you who you are
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by AmJames: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
MrSensor:
Our own online election survey continues:

LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Tinubu
QUOTE for Atiku
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Okobola146: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Daddyyin:

Who? People wey sick dey hospital. Jagaban is physically and mentally fit.
daddyyin, daddyyin, daddyyin, I pray una no regret dis
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Daddyyin: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Okobola146:
daddyyin, daddyyin, daddyyin, I pray una no regret dis

We won’t. You should be part of it bro.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Durabest: 12:27am On Aug 25, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
You can imagine the caliber of known thieves, thug's , criminals supporting the old man.
And these are the kind of people that he will appoint in key positions.

That is why God no ever give am that position!!

Old druggie doggy dog style grin!!!
Sarki dupe una buy car to campaign for atiku una never see anything.NORTH SABI THESE GAME PASS UNA.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Okobola146: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Daddyyin:

We won’t. You should be part of it bro.
count me out biko. Buhari has taught me a very big lesson.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by TinubuThief: 1:14am On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=Durabest post=116033216]
Senseless and idiotic urchin, shut up
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Daddyyin: 2:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Okobola146:
count me out biko. Buhari has taught me a very big lesson.

There’s difference between Buhari and Tinubu. Tinubu is tested and trusted.
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Okobola146: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Daddyyin:

There’s difference between Buhari and Tinubu. Tinubu is tested and trusted.
yinmu!
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Apili: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:

Politicians are greedy fellows
Wike is a greedy fellow who is looking for how to sustain his political business. If u don't see politics as some people's personal business then u are blind. They will take actions to sustain their business, actions which blind people like you will translate as the will of the people
So I will gladly go with a candidate that have few political allies. It means that political businessmen don't see him as a good investment and that is the best change we can ever dream of
God bless you for speaking my mind
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Voiceofthestree: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked
But Lie Muhammed work for APC Nd Tinubu self nah APC.... Zoombie sported
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Dshocker(m): 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

So in other words, APC wants to rescue APC , from APC?
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Gbemini(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2022
TinubuThief:

grin
E pain this senseless urchin. Go and kill yourself, we don't care because Obi is going to be your president
innur anambra were .. carry sm go dere biafra idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Buhari, Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Governors, At Tinubu's Colloquium .PHOTOS / Prince Harry Wears Agbada In Nigeria As Kaduna Governor Uba Sani Dresses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.