Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food (925 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Amatarasha, I'm Back From Serving My Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by LoveUdie: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
I have been married for 6 months now. Since we got married, My beautiful wife kneels down when she greets me even in public☹️. She serves my food kneeling down. This looks odd to me sir. I have told her with love to stop that village habit but she said that's how she's been trained!
Her parents are happily married for 40 years and that's how her mother still relates to her father.
Me, I grew up in a home where my father and mother hug each other while greeting
What can I do to stop her from doing that? I love my wife. I want a friend as a wife so that......https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/11/5-ways-to-emotional-mentally-spiritual.html
Re: Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by Rexymania(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na bcus money dey your hand na. Broke for 2 months and see opposite of respect

4 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by Osashalom: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
You won't enjoy the blessing God has given you in peace now. When you see good woman you complain she is too good, when you jam bad one you shout all women are bad, fear women.... Enjoy her summission but don't take her for granted. One last point, don't get broke to avoid see finish.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by spencekat(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Make money finish,you go see true colour

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by olaeffect(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
You went and married a girl from the village and now you want to complain, what exactly are you trying to gain by this post.
Did you not do any courtship before marriage?
Re: Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by marlow1962(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
See respect
Re: Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by dododawa1: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Time will tell
Re: Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by chim14(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Rexymania:
Na bcus money dey your hand na. Broke for 2 months and see opposite of respect

Very true. When it happens u will be surprised the same wife will tell u to curse God & die like Job in the Bible.

But if dats hw she is naturally with you having money & without, then you are a blessed man. A Nigerian woman normally loses respect the moment money no dey or nothing to gain.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by Divoc19(f): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
What some men are looking for some are rejecting it.
This life can never be balanced.
Enjoy while it last six months is too small for changes and adjustment. She will change soon
Re: Help Me! My Wife Kneel Down While Serving My Food by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
LoveUdie:
I have been married for 6 months now. Since we got married, My beautiful wife kneels down when she greets me even in public☹️. She serves my food kneeling down. This looks odd to me sir. I have told her with love to stop that village habit but she said that's how she's been trained!
Her parents are happily married for 40 years and that's how her mother still relates to her father.
Me, I grew up in a home where my father and mother hug each other while greeting
What can I do to stop her from doing that? I love my wife. I want a friend as a wife so that......https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/11/5-ways-to-emotional-mentally-spiritual.html
This is a good habit. Let her be, she must be a good wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has He Been Scammed By This Thing Called Love? / Charm A Woman / Ghost Capture On Camera In School Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.