Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! (7020 Views)

Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? / l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by victooman: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
1) most of them are not psychologically and emotionally stable for marriage,

2) financial liabilities: most of them are broke , and hasn't build anything for themselves, the most valuable property they have at that stage is their phone.

3) Unnecessary drama: they are not emotionally stable so they Will intensify little things and frustrate your life,
4) High body counts!! yes you read it well, most of them are not virgins, and their body counts is on the high, this new generation of girls are even worse than their counter part,,
Guys!! girls in their late twenties and thirties are not evening newspapers , a woman body count does not in anyway correspond with her age o,, marry for sanity and peace of mind..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Moh247: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Honestly you spoke some truth

The so called evening newspaper are better behaved and matured than the younger girls

28 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Templee333(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
I sugest u go for women above 60yrs,they are well matured & aren't interested in fashion & make up.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by victooman: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Templee333:
I sugest u go for women above 60yrs,they are well matured & aren't interested in fashion & make up.
how many women above 60yrs do you know that are unmarried bro? this are cold facts most of we guys dont want to accept, the so called evening newspapers are better, the one in her early twenties is not bringing virginity, neither is she bringing money or experience what actually makes them better.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Olachase(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Imagine 19years of girl telling me I no touch anywhere

I fear life that day,

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
victooman:
how many women above 60yrs do you know that are unmarried bro? this are cold facts most of we guys dont want to accept, the so called evening newspapers are better, the one in her early twenties is not bringing virginity, neither is she bringing money or experience what actually makes them better.

In the aspect of high body counts you're not making sense .....between a 24 year old girl and a 33 year old woman who do you think has more mileage and baggage?....most people that tend to pick very young girls pick them for the sole purpose of being fulltime housewives and looking after kids....when ned nwonkwo married regina Daniel's was he expecting her to pay Bills

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by OVB123: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
victooman:
U have spoken my mind.
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Tboymessiah(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe
You are on point, they like keeping one poor guy as a future partner, then try to be using one senior man as Mr support and financial assistance....

8 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
victooman:

so is it the evening newspapers that are Bringing virginity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nobody need to settle for less.... Since your specs are not ladies in their 20s then you can as well go for women in their mid 30s....

Stupid fook spewing nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Nobody need to settle for less.... Since your specs are not ladies in their 20s then you can as well go for women in their mid 30s....

OP doesn't just know what he is saying...

3 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Siofra baby...looks like you are someone's spec kiss

5 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by victooman: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rayban25:

In the aspect of high body counts you're not making sense .....between a 24 year old girl and a 33 year old woman who do you think has more mileage and baggage?....most people that tend to pick very young girls pick them for the sole purpose of being fulltime housewives and looking after kids....when ned nwonkwo married regina Daniel's was he expecting her to pay Bills
guy l still stand that high body counts has nothing to do with a womans age,,
A woman of 33 years today was 20yrs 13yrs ago, will u compare the promiscuous lifestyle of then and now ? some even had a long relationship that ended up in disappointment for them,, some of them are even very selective with whom they have sex and did not enjoy the liberty and freedom this present girls are enjoying,, this present generation even a pair of shoes will make u lay as many small girls as possible,, l can bet u bro there are girls of 21 _ 22 girls that already recorded more body counts than women in their 30s, imagine marrying that chrisland school girl at 23?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
victooman:
guy l still stand that high body counts has nothing to do with a womans age a woman of 33 years today was 20yrs 13yrs ago, will u compare the promiscuous lifestyle of then and now ? some even had a long relationship that ended up in disappointment for them,, some of them are even very selective with whom they have sex and did not enjoy the liberty and freedom this present girls are enjoying,, this present generation even a pair of shoes will make u lay as many small girls as possible,, l can bet u bro there are girls of 21 _ 22 girls that already recorded more body counts than women in their 30s, imagine marrying that chrisland school girl at 23?

Alright...to each his own I guess
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by victooman: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

l highlighted earlier that they are my choice , but what makes them less? how are they less? the one you will pay her bribe price at 22 have been fvcked as well ,, if you don't marry her a virgin how exactly is she better?

5 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Truvelisback(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
victooman:

2) financial liabilities: most of them are broke , and hasn't build anything for themselves, the most valuable property they have at that stage is their phone.

3) Unnecessary drama: they are not emotionally stable so they Will intensify little things and frustrate your life,
4) High body counts!! yes you read it well, most of them are not virgins, and their body counts is on the high, this new generation of girls are even worse than their counter part,,
Guys!! girls in their late twenties and thirties are not evening newspapers , a woman body count does not in anyway correspond with her age o,, marry for sanity and peace of mind..
U are right. However, i don't think that No 4 is true. Body counts is not based on a particular age. A lady of 30 may have higher body count than that of 20 years old girl or vice versa.

9 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by EgwunsoDOTcom: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Only a compound fool will marry a girl that is not a virgin. It's just like buying a soft drink you did not open, you just bought a poison, period.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by DSC7: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Then it's your responsibility as the older and wiser partner to groom her to your taste that's why men are called Bridegroom....

2 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Wizywiz(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are right. However, i don't think that No 4 is true. Body counts is not based on a particular age. A lady of 30 may have higher body count than that of 20 years old girl or vice versa.
it's actually some and not all...it depends on the individual involved....I ve once met a 34 year old lady who was a Virgin....mehn I was shocked...later found out she was so religious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wizywiz:
it's actually some and not all...it depends on the individual involved....I ve once met a 34 year old lady who was a Virgin....mehn I was shocked...later found out she was so religious

And how do you know...because she told you? Lol...as usual its always the ones that want you to think they're religious
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by victooman: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
DSC7:
Then it's your responsibility as the older and wiser partner to groom her to your taste that's why men are called Bridegroom....
groom a human being to ur taste? it doesn't work that way bro let her discover herself and her true identity,, when u meet her in her full adulthood if she matches what u want then u guys settle,, don't ever try to groom any human being it doesn't always end well

14 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by imagrg(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Where dem dey?
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Only a compound fool will marry a girl that is not a virgin. It's just like buying a soft drink you did not open, you just bought a poison, period.

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Figger(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rayban25:

Exactly bro, hustle hard and make the money, then when you're finally fully loaded, u can find a sweet young virgin and marry, just to bear kids and look after your home. Full time house wife period!

6 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by toujurs: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
So you prefer a 30 year old than a 20 year old, pesin wey do you this thing, really got you.

Most 30 year old, are toxic due to numerous heart breaks. Unlike a 20 year old.

A 20 year old would stick to you, once you have inter course with her no matter who ever trys to woo her, unlike a 30 year old that is desperate to marry a very comfortable guy available.

How can you say, a 20 year old has more body count than a 30 year old, you ment

8 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Matix222: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
A 20 year old would stick to you, once you have inter course with her no matter who ever trys to woo her,

What makes you think so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Afrobasic(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
So there are people out here contemplating settling for evening newspapers

Wonders shall never end shocked

5 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Wizywiz(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rayban25:

And how do you know...because she told you? Lol...as usual its always the ones that want you to think they're religious
my brother I confirmed ooo...even when we tried getting intimate....my worry then was her statement....be ready to marry me if you pop the grin grin grin. She was a Jehovah Witness..I had to distance myself from her ooo..because then I only wanted to chop and clean mouth...make person pikin no go swear for me...I had to avoid her....nice lady abi babe Sha...she is 40+ now.....still unmarried cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Afrobasic:
So there are people out here contemplating settling for evening newspapers

Wonders shall never end shocked

Abi oo...wetin odogwu no go see for market square

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Corridon: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

The so called evening newspaper are better behaved and matured than the younger girls
They are better behaved because they are desperate to marry. If they have good character why didn't they marry earlier?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Nonexisting: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

They are better behaved now because they have repackaged themselves for marriage to simps after misbehaving in their early twenties. No matter what anybody says, body count should be a big consideration when dealing with evening newspapers, not their behaviors. Most of them are retired and repackaged oloshos.

7 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Tegabadguy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
victooman:

true talk guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by victooman: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
They are better behaved now because they have repackaged themselves for marriage to simps after misbehaving in their early twenties. No matter what anybody says, body count should be a big consideration when dealing with evening newspapers, not their behaviors. Most of them are retired and repackaged oloshos.
this is a fallacy bro,, dont be surprised u may be the simp,, the chrisland school girl if she wasn't video will meet a person like you at 23 yrs and give you a story on how she had only 2 boyfriend before meeting you and they broke her virginity, she wont tell u she have been riding dick since she was 10yrs,, a woman body count must definitely be considered, but the height of delusion is believing that a girl has low body count simply because she is young,, e go surprise u bro, l don't believe their change of attitude has anything to do with repackaging they are more matured and have learned lessons,

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.