Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! (7045 Views)

Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? / l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by 9japride(m): 4:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Marrying a girl in her early twenties is not cool. At that age she needs to invest in herself by learning new skills, graduate from higher institution, learn emotional skills , financial responsibility etc. Most men that marry very young girls tend to relegate them to the house. At that age if married, she will miss a lot of things a girl of her age should be doing. Times have change, I really don't like discussing about body count. Everyone have sex so what? Best is to find a lady that is not in competition with her man, the greatest mistake a man will make is to marry a lady with high level of masculinity. It usually end in tears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Stevyne: 4:46am On Aug 25, 2022
toujurs:
So you prefer a 30 year old than a 20 year old, pesin wey do you this thing, really got you.

Most 30 year old, are toxic due to numerous heart breaks. Unlike a 20 year old.

A 20 year old would stick to you, once you have inter course with her no matter who ever trys to woo her, unlike a 30 year old that is desperate to marry a very comfortable guy available.

How can you say, a 20 year old has more body count than a 30 year old, you ment
19 years old girl with 11 body counts, I see am, them no tell me.
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Faber(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Nobody need to settle for less.... Since your specs are not ladies in their 20s then you can as well go for women in their mid 30s....

Stupid fook spewing nonsense.

Guy if you bleep girls below 25, chai you go enjoy the goodies wey dey inside toto, the oils, the tight grip of your d**k, their moans etc, plus they will love you like mad. Just provide for them and you're good to go

Over 30yrs toto omoh, body don dry finish from smoking, clubbing and living a rough and wayward past. You found them mostly in churches. They are good for FWB, no try relationship with them cause they are on red alert now, they can use juju or pregnancy trap you down. Don't even think of marrying them. Their long lists of exes are still there. They will still get back to them after giving you one or two kids.

They are in the churches looking for husbands, simps to save the hoe. As a guy man, find the never fully repented ones, they still crave for all those stuffs they did while they where young. Tell her you are not for marriage, of she like you, you go dey bleep the hell out of her in your crib, while she's flaunting another guy and deceiving him to marry her. You sef go dey give her strategies to make the guy marry her.

People think Baba God dey stupid to pick a 15yr old girl to be the mother of his son Jesus Christ.. Baba God no see all those retired Oloshos for Israel.

Make guys dey use their heads o.

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by victooman: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Getdabag:
don't decieve yourself, nothing is new under the sun, it has been happening and still happening only difference is we have the media portraying the atrocities to the world,i s it 15yrolds getting pregnant that hasn't been happening from the days of old or rape or sugar daddies, or is it the sex? right from sec school my seniors then were fucking themselves, so chrisland is not a news, Its just the media exposing them now
l dont agree with you, even as a teenager then l knows our limit,, we are conversant with sex talk but not many of us were engaged in it, yes there were sexually active among but l still maintain not as promisious as this ones.
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by victooman: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Getdabag:
and yet if the chrisland school girl grows into her thirties still unmarried and has climbed more dicks than she did as an infant will repackage herself as well behaved and mature for ur simp ass to marry
guy this is a simple logic that u people are failing to understand, a woman body count has nothing to do with her age, the tightest pussy l have fvcked this year is that of a 28yrs old girl,, some ladies in their late twenties today were stuck with one boyfriend for many years before they started flexing,, their are hoes about them no doubt but l am against the general generalization,, 15- 18yrs ago young girls were not easily exposed like this can't u get it,,

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by DaInferno(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2022
victooman:
1) most of them are not psychologically and emotionally stable for marriage,

2) financial liabilities: most of them are broke , and hasn't build anything for themselves, the most valuable property they have at that stage is their phone.

3) Unnecessary drama: they are not emotionally stable so they Will intensify little things and frustrate your life,
4) High body counts!! yes you read it well, most of them are not virgins, and their body counts is on the high, this new generation of girls are even worse than their counter part,,
Guys!! girls in their late twenties and thirties are not evening newspapers , a woman body count does not in anyway correspond with her age o,, marry for sanity and peace of mind..
so in essence? What should guys marry? You placed em points without procuring a viable solution of your thesis grin

You made mention of most not being virgins as if those in their late 20s suddenly become virgins again.

The ideology of highbody counts on ladies alone is biase: these ladies don't sleep with them selves now, its guys like you and some of you here (not me grin ) that keep sampling them. If guys should first off get a young lady and both be serious with themselves, they'd get married and body counts will become history

First off all, when yall make these kind of posts, make it known that there are exceptions. SOME ladies have been raised in good homes and their early 20s is just the right time to harvest them or get married to them, so to say.

That being said, marriage on the basis of these your points alone shouldn't be be taken seriously.

You didn't profer a solution and I look at your post as one of numerous posts on NL that are just created to slander ladies (yes,most of them deserve it grin)

My opinion is: when you get a good young lady, both of yall should take each other and your future beyond seriously.

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by idu1(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Believe it or not, Finding the right partner these days takes GRACE, who go useless go useless irresspective of age.
Abi
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Iamolukorede(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2022
victooman:
guy it baffles me how they keep on emphasizing on body counts and neglect every other qualities,,this is why most of the men are suffering in their marriages, they went and pick an amateur girl who knows nothing about life, zero kobo, zero emotional maturity, zero assets, the whole bill is pilled up on them, the whole thinking and planning is pilled up on them, the only joy they have is that they didn't end up with an evening newspaper, and the one ended up with was not even a virgin,, this is crazy seriously.

I like you position but then another thing is that, you know many Nigerian citizens are shaped and conditioned to think in a certain way. They will rather think thesame way, instead of trynna think out side the box � or think as if there is no box. We are so cultured to operate in a certain way, which also reflects in nation building. I'm from the 80s and have lived in western nations, things are done differently here with a sense of vision and goals.

To this end dating a maturely woman is a bonus for a man if he knows how to pick Is onions.

2 Likes

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by toujurs: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
victooman:
this is ur statement ridiculous ,, why do we choose to be far from reality on this forum,, make ur investigation how many of this Ss3 girls haven't slept with more than one man, how many 100 level and 200 level students can claim to have less than 20 different body counts men,, were are those men that disvirgin them? why didn't they stick to them , l wish you are close to me, l will get this outdated iPhone 6, go to secondary school and meet all this ss3 girls and lured them with it,let u see how many of them will be ready to pull pants just to get the phone.
So it's now ladies at their 30's that can't be lured, Oga just have a car, You will sleep with majority of the women in their 30's. Own a car and have a clean bedroom flat, You will sleep with any girl in their early thirties. I know what i have seen and how these girls in their thirties can be easily deceived with what they see. Wahala for girl wey get long throat, guys will use you for yeye.

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Iamolukorede(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Mcslize:

You are not far from the truth. Older ladies are independent when it comes to finance. The one I dated some months ago, I never spent a dime on her. She did everything to please me but my issue with her was her anger. She will use her own money to buy things to cook for me.

She is sweet in other aspects but she has a terrible anger issue and easily rain insults once she is angry. I couldn't overlook all that red flags.

We have to part. Very very experienced in the bed room too. Her experience is out of this world. But bro, the anger aspect, is a no no for me. Older ladies are sweet no doubt but that is if she will respect you and don't have any anger issue.

If perhaps she was cool headed, haba I would have taken her so seriously. But it is what it is.

I understand that you Don't have to deal with toxicity, most better you opt out from such relationships, had it been you have an understanding of her love languages it would have been a better options to clam her or rebuke her when she is that pool of toxicity, if you have truly love her you would have helped her that conditions.

Furthermore, if not that the lady I have discussed above as two kids, it is better put her the marriage way. She tick all my boxes left to me, she's not toxic in any way, and her coochie is pleasurable. We all just need understanding and manage what works for us. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Iamolukorede(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2022
toujurs:
So it's now ladies at their 30's that can't be lured, Oga just have a car, You will sleep with majority of the women in their 30's. Own a car and have a clean bedroom flat, You will sleep with any girl in their early thirties. I know what i have seen and how these girls in their thirties can be easily deceived with what they see. Wahala for girl wey get long throat, guys will use you for yeye.

You pointer is a bit vague, a man or a lady in that age circle, knows what they want and they ain't joking around at that stage of their life's. However, what ever rocks your boat is now left to you to pursue after. Taste for man and woman is another thing at that level or stage because mindedly you are matured and so you don't go about gallivanting in your singleness.
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Iamolukorede(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Believe it or not, Finding the right partner these days takes GRACE, who go useless go useless irresspective of age.

I seconded you to this, it takes both physical and spiritual effort in Responsibilities to find a virtuous woman � in this age and time, lemme tell you, there is a man and woman for everyone. It takes deeper revelational knowledge to understand what you want, you don't marry jus anyone or anyhow that is. if you understand your goals, compatibility and vision.

However, in whatever you wanna do seek the face of God and he will grant you your request and heart desires.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by BenjaminDomer: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Rayban25:
Siofra baby...looks like you are someone's spec kiss
JennyClay too kiss

But I really really truly love Mariangeles and Candidlady.

They rock my world kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Corridon: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2022
victooman:
why didn't they marry Early to who? how many of you are economically sound for marriage? ask you why you are not married now u will tell me, you are looking for money so also is many guys out there, so how logically do u expect all the ladies to get married on time,, with high and over pouring young guys who can't even feed themselves?
What stops the ladies from being economically sound or are they handicapped? So you are indirectly saying that women are useless.

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by VlamesIffect(f): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
victooman:
guy l still stand that high body counts has nothing to do with a womans age,,
A woman of 33 years today was 20yrs 13yrs ago, will u compare the promiscuous lifestyle of then and now ? some even had a long relationship that ended up in disappointment for them,, some of them are even very selective with whom they have sex and did not enjoy the liberty and freedom this present girls are enjoying,, this present generation even a pair of shoes will make u lay as many small girls as possible,, l can bet u bro there are girls of 21 _ 22 girls that already recorded more body counts than women in their 30s, imagine marrying that chrisland school girl at 23?

The level of promiscuity among ladies 13 years ago & now is on 2 different levels i completely catch your drift. Same with guys. so while we talk about ladies.... The same goes for guys. The world has changed. Level of immorality is high on both genders....the things I've witnessed these young girls do. Hmm... I'll be thinking in my mind this is someone's future wife...& Then i experience what Someone's actually wife is doing behind close doors then i give up on having a wife because everything is fvccked.

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by victooman: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Corridon:
What stops the ladies from being economically sound or are they handicapped? So you are indirectly saying that women are useless.
lol, l understand you, l am only saying that reasons why a lot of good women are not married is that a lot of guys are not ready for marriage,, take our finance most guys are not even mentally and psychologically ready for marriage,,so how will every girl marry on time bro?
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Corridon: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
victooman:
lol, l understand you, l am only saying that reasons why a lot of good women are not married is that a lot of guys are not ready for marriage,, take our finance most guys are not even mentally and psychologically ready for marriage,,so how will every girl marry on time bro?
Have you not see where a guy will come back from city to the village to look for a wife to marry yet he will go back feeling disappointed?

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Brian47(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Girls in their 20s are not bitter like older girls I've noticed this

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by lhino: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
How do you mean by high level of masculinity?

quote author=9japride post=116034865]Marrying a girl in her early twenties is not cool. At that age she needs to invest in herself by learning new skills, graduate from higher institution, learn emotional skills , financial responsibility etc. Most men that marry very young girls tend to relegate them to the house. At that age if married, she will miss a lot of things a girl of her age should be doing. Times have change, I really don't like discussing about body count. Everyone have sex so what? Best is to find a lady that is not in competition with her man, the greatest mistake a man will make is to marry a lady with high level of masculinity. It usually end in tears.[/quote]
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Laturuturu: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
victooman:
is okay, go ahead and settle with early morning hoe,, una no dey ever learn,, l don nack 19 of the so called young girls and the hole in-between that place is a Big No for me!! if your so called 19- 23yrs old girl is not bringing virginity to my house ,, please let her keep herself

Bro I carry one for hookup..if you see how wide her kpekus is..I swear one can seek refuge inside in times of war. Very wide
I was just looking and the girl and wondering this slim girl how widerful you are
I taya
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by 9japride(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhino:
How do you mean by high level of masculinity?[/color]

quote author=9japride post=116034865]Marrying a girl in her early twenties is not cool. At that age she needs to invest in herself by learning new skills, graduate from higher institution, learn emotional skills , financial responsibility etc. Most men that marry very young girls tend to relegate them to the house. At that age if married, she will miss a lot of things a girl of her age should be doing. Times have change, I really don't like discussing about body count. Everyone have sex so what? Best is to find a lady that is not in competition with her man, the greatest mistake a man will make is to marry a lady with high level of masculinity. It usually end in tears.
[color=#006600]

It means when a lady acts unlady-like. That's showing too much aggression, dominance, too competitive towards men, lack of emotion and usually harsh in nature. Them and feminist belong to same whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Brunosamel(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Templee333:
I sugest u go for women above 60yrs,they are well matured & aren't interested in fashion & make up.
What truth did he speak the dude lacks game he should learn game and stop whining.
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Brunosamel(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Faber:

Guy if you bleep girls below 25, chai you go enjoy the goodies wey dey inside toto, the oils, the tight grip of your d**k, their moans etc, plus they will love you like mad. Just provide for them and you're good to go

Over 30yrs toto omoh, body don dry finish from smoking, clubbing and living a rough and wayward past. You found them mostly in churches. They are good for FWB, no try relationship with them cause they are on red alert now, they can use juju or pregnancy trap you down. Don't even think of marrying them. Their long lists of exes are still there. They will still get back to them after giving you one or two kids.

They are in the churches looking for husbands, simps to save the hoe. As a guy man, find the never fully repented ones, they still crave for all those stuffs they did while they where young. Tell her you are not for marriage, of she like you, you go dey bleep the hell out of her in your crib, while she's flaunting another guy and deceiving him to marry her. You sef go dey give her strategies to make the guy marry her.

People think Baba God dey stupid to pick a 15yr old girl to be the mother of his son Jesus Christ.. Baba God no see all those retired Oloshos for Israel.

Make guys dey use their heads o.
On point my guy girls in there early 20s sweet juicy and wet pussy.
If you have find one with something doing and hardworking Omo your life go geel I have three girls in the early 20s each they are always busy with work but each visit is memorable
Re: Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! by Streetmovement(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Evening newspapers the odds are in your favour this time, come n make merry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. / Any Ashawo Brothel In Enugu? / 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.