Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) (29578 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

It is only a naive politician that will underate Kwankwanso in politics. Ganduje can testify to that. About 80% of the votes that Kwankwanso will get in NW and NE would have been APC votes had Buhari contested.
Hence Kwankwanso might not win any state but he can stop Tinubu from winning if he can get more than 3 million votes from NW and NE.

where is the hope of Peter obi in this gibberish and lack of foresight analysis grin

confused obedient with no PVC, I had my PVC and 50 people I mobilized for APC/Tinubu. do you've PVC noisemaker?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by MikeofAfrica: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

where is the hope of Peter obi in this gibberish and lack of foresight analysis grin

confused obedient with no PVC, I had my PVC and 50 people I mobilized for APC/Tienubu. do you've PVC noisemaker?

The truth is bitter hence l am not surprise that you are angry after hearing the truth. Whether you like it or not, there is no clear favorite for 2023 election.
Atiku, Tinubu, Obi and even Kwankwanso all stand a chance of winning the election.
I have my PVC and will vote Obi because he has the best antecedant and integrity among the four. Even if he does not win, l will be satisfy that myself and millions of youths and Christians across Nigeria have make a Statement.
You can choose to vote Tinubu if that is your choice. I wish you the best.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

The truth is bitter hence l am not surprise that you are angry after hearing the truth. Whether you like it or not, there is no clear favorite for 2023 election.
Atiku, Tinubu, Obi and even Kwankwanso all stand a chance of winning the election.
I have my PVC and will vote Obi because he has the best antecedant and integrity among the four. Even if he does not win, l will be satisfy that myself and millions of youths and Christians across Nigeria have make a Statement.
You can choose to vote Tinubu if that is your choice. I wish you the best.

where is the truth dummy, a Igbo boy staying in his village analysing North votes capacity

abeg go eat abasha make your brain reset cheesy
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by effort1: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Kwankwaso Hausa, Atiku Fulani, Tinubu Yoruba, PitObi IBO

2023 is about competence and not Tribalism

Lagos State Center of excellence,Kano State, Adamawa State, Anambra State would be used to judge competence

We will use the persistent stink and smell and rots and floods in Lagos to judge.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
which one is least elitist. An elite is an elite. A failed governor is a failed governor. A former PDP or APC member is the same as an APC or PDP Decampee, especially a former vice presidential candidate of one those parties.
If you like vote based on sweet words, or promises like many did during Buhari first term, or vote based of the better bad, which is even Kwankwaso, the way you did with Buhari and Atiku 2019, we all will suffer it.
Lol, when life gives us lemons, we make lemonade.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Gabaleve(m): 2:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Munamoqel:
obidient and endsar people una dey see real politics abi not some online and social media rants .this na rural bauchi not even capital!
Na for only rural Bauchi dem fit gather almajiri with 5h na... E no shock us
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by limeta(f): 3:18am On Aug 26, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

feeding bottle analysis, kwankwaso will help checkmate Atiku's votes in North, peter obi will do the same in East and some few places in south south

now this is where APC will strategize his political intelligence....the game is on

Meaningless words
What does this even mean ?
Sound hollow and emptiness
More like somebody died ,

Gee APC will strategise his political intelligence
Apc a party or a person
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2022
limeta:
[/b]

Meaningless words
What does this even mean ?
Sound hollow and emptiness
More like somebody died ,

Gee APC will strategise his political intelligence
Apc a party or a person

you should know that was grammatical errors and anyone is bound to make that cheap mistakes meanwhile if anyone is dying, it should be you and your family members not me
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Gabaleve:

Na for only rural Bauchi dem fit gather almajiri with 5h na... E no shock us
e go shock you soon the Almajiri votes out Jonathon in 2915

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jumbo Salaries: “some CBN Staff Are Paid More Than Ministers” — RMAFC Chairman / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator / Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.