Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) (29537 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by charlie009: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Let him start from councilor
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by CyberWolf: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kwankwaso having upper hand in North is actually a threat to APC because that’s where they hope to get their votes to coast to victory, reason why I said Obi should not disturb himself in the core north rather, he should focus on SE, SS, some states in NC like Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Nassarawa, Platue, Taraba and also Lagos. Kaduna and other minority areas in North.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
I should speak for my self while you a terrorist muslim decide for christains you are a clown
lol, I feel your pains

This is the foolishness of Obi supporters, they assume anybody who is Christian is automatically Obi supporter

This is how they have allocated all southern states on Twitter to Obi and all north central states

Please can you tell me when you people held this Christian meeting that we all agreed it's Obi the female man that would represent christians

At the end Obi go return back to PDP and his boss Atiku where he belongs

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Techstar: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Kwankwaso Hausa, Atiku Fulani, Tinubu Yoruba, PitObi IBO

2023 is about competence and not Tribalism

Lagos State Center of excellence,Kano State, Adamawa State, Anambra State would be used to judge competence

Kwankwanso is fulani. Hausas are the largest tribe yet, it is a pity that Hausas have been rendered almost insignificant in national politics.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by etrouble: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
I'm very happy Kwankwaso & Atiku would both divide the northern & Muslims votes.
I wanna see where Tinubu would get his northern votes from.
Let's see if only the West would make him win the presidential election.
Funny thing is that most educated westerners are rooting for Obi.
What happened at the N.B.A conference yesterday should be an eye opener to fools like you who think Tinubu has 100% control over the west.
Already all northern Christians are on lock-down for Peter Obi, including the South-South and South-East.
The youths did it in Kenya, we can as well do it in Nigeria.
Obi is definitely winning this.

You are on the losing side

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Shaev7(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mr. Kwankwanso, we you will be Yusful in the Senate as the president of the Senate under LP. We are patiently waiting for you there. Just be Obidient, pride won't lead you further.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Beedude(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Tinubu has already lose the election before election day. See this...

Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Ahmed Datti Baba will divide the Vote up North.

SE and SS is OBIdient.

SW will be divided between Muslim and Christian. Obi has the christian while Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso share the Muslim in SW.

Obi will coast to victory I guarantee you that no matter the amount of vote buying, the youth go collect money, still vote Obi. Any APC agent that make noise, go collect wotowoto at the polling unit. The election is not a good time to be APC agent if you wan collect.

Atiku will make sure what happen to him in 2019 by rigging him out won't happen again as this is his last chance. Tinubu on the other hand will fight tooth and nail to checkmate Atiku from rigging. At the end, nobody will rig the election Obi will coast to victory.
Hard drugs is dangerous. Pls stop ASAP
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by blaqoracle: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
I'm very happy Kwankwaso & Atiku would both divide the northern & Muslims votes.
What happened at the N.B.A conference yesterday should be an eye opener to fools like you who think Tinubu has 100% control over the west.
Already all northern Christians are on lock-down for Peter Obi, including the South-South and South-East.
always miscalculating every 4 years.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by 3ple9iner: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
olumide4christ:

Obi too may step down for Atiku, he has always referred to Atiku as his boss.
The truth is politicians can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by citizen202(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Naajjii:

You Obidient people Keep doing your calculations to suit what you want. Majority of northern votes will go to Atiku. Atiku will take large Chunk of votes in South east and south south. South West is for Tinubu but Atiku take a slice from there as well.
Where is the structure that Obi will use in winning presidential election of Nigeria not Anambra election?
I gave up on you here.. Atiku will get large chunk of votes from south east..lemme shock you cos I'm on ground... Pdp leaders are scared of even campaigning openly for Atiku for fear of loosing the support of thier constituents...I'm a Pdp registered memeber so I am speaking from the horses mouth... Atiku will struggle to get even 10% of eastern vote...for Tinubu Hmmm except his brothers who are here doing business.... probably 5% if he does well that will be in imo and ebonyi due to umahi and Hope uzodinma....
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

That's a foolish thing to say. Is Obi the only Igbo politicians. And what do you mean by 1983?
Who did the Yorubas vote in 1983? Again if all you have against the Igbos is 1983 then you clearly have a problem.
the problem is Igbo are very tribalist people and brought it to Nigeria ! in the southwest and North you see many non natives well settled and speak and do business here but in the south east hmm! Do you know why many non Igbo don't speak ibo language ? But in the North you see everyone speaking and understanding hausaand in the west Yoruba .you hardly see any investment by non natives in Igbo land ! this due to your hostile and tribalist nature .List now killing Northerners and Niger republic people that manage to come to the east .mean while million of your tribal men are living in Abuja and Kano having houses
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
citizen202:
I gave up on you here.. Atiku will get large chunk of votes from south east..lemme shock you cos I'm on ground... Pdp leaders are scared of even campaigning openly for Atiku for fear of loosing the support of thier constituents...I'm a Pdp registered memeber so I am speaking from the horses mouth... Atiku will struggle to get even 10% of eastern vote...for Tinubu Hmmm except his brothers who are here doing business.... probably 5% if he does well that will be in imo and ebonyi due to umahi and Hope uzodinma....
and ibo imagine other tribes not to replicate same and vote obi .advance MuMus
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by OderaOdesigo: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:

If awards are being dished out to the world’s greatest political neophytes, you’ll win in one of the biggest categories.

Please, what happened at the NBA Conference that made you believe more of your daily dreams?

At the beginning, Shettima was the object of fun for his terrible formal dress sense but, you know what, he’s been trending the most since that event, for his articulacy and very cerebral outlook. For the first time, those who only saw him as “that northern MUSLIM guy” have suddenly and widely started realising that this is a man that’s very brilliant, lucid and very clear on what the Challenged of Nigeria and the attendant solutions are.

Look, IPOB-Media organised claps and IPOB-dominated-Nairaland “Likes/Shares” won’t get you anywhere.

If you understand politics well (which you obviously don’t), you’d realise that even in his Northwest zone, Atiku has always struggled to win and in the few cases he won, those have been by tiny margins.

As for Kwankwaso, he’ll do very well in Kano but where else is he going to get votes? You think he’ll win next-door Katsina, Kaduna, Gombe, Bauchi, Niger or the likes?

It’s always so shocking the level of over-excitement which you lot always use to attack your opponents and try to foist this “we know it all” reality on the rest of the country.

No one is deceived: the IPOB/ESN/UGM media are the ones heavily driving the Obi project. You try to make it look like you have nothing to do with him but in every political meeting or headquarters in
Nigeria, it is always mentioned that no one should allow themselves to be fooled by the deceptive aloofness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Epedure: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lagos State Center of excellence,Kano State, Adamawa State, Anambra State would be used to judge competence

I beg don't kill all ipobian obituary people for me o

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
the problem is Igbo are very tribalist people and brought it to Nigeria ! in the southwest and North you see many non natives well settled and speak and do business here but in the south east hmm! Do you know why many non Igbo don't speak ibo language ? But in the North you see everyone speaking and understanding hausaand in the west Yoruba .you hardly see any investment by non natives in Igbo land ! this due to your hostile and tribalist nature .List now killing Northerners and Niger republic people that manage to come to the east .mean while million of your tribal men are living in Abuja and Kano having houses
Does what you wrote make sense even to you? have you lived in the east? What Language do you think the non-Igbos in the east speak? The problem is that you don't travel and you are not exposed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Some how the PDP might end up blaming themselves for eventually losing the presidential election next year. Just imagine Peter Obi and kwankwaso didn't leave the PDP!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Beedude(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

If awards are being dished out to the world’s greatest political neophytes, you’ll win in one of the biggest categories.

Please, what happened at the NBA Conference that made you believe more of your daily dreams?

At the beginning, Shettima was the object of fun for his terrible formal dress sense but, you know what, he’s been trending the most since that event, for his articulacy and very cerebral outlook. For the first time, those who saw him as “that northern MUSLIM guy” suddenly started realising that this is a man that’s very brilliant, lucid and very clear on what the Challenged of Nigeria and the attendant solutions are.

Look, IPOB-Media organised claps and Nairaland “Likes/Shares” won’t get you anywhere.

If you understand politics well (which you obviously don’t), you’d realise that even in his Northwest zone, Atiku has always struggled to win and in the few cases he won, those have been by tiny margins.

As for Kwankwaso, he’ll do very well in Kano but where else is he going to get votes? You think he’ll win next-door Katsina, Kaduna, Gombe, Bauchi, Niger or the likes?

It’s always so shocking the level of over-excitement which you lot always use to attack your opponents and try to foist this “we know it all” reality on the rest of the country.

No one is deceived: the IPOB/ESN/UGM media are the ones heavily driving the Obi project. You try to make it look like you have nothing to do with him but in every political meeting or headquarters in
Nigeria, it is always mentioned that no one should allow themselves to be fooled by the deceptive aloofness.
Don't educate him. Soon it will dawn on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:
Does what you wrote make sense even to you? have you lived in the east? What Language do you think the non-Igbos in the east speak? The problem is that you don't travel and you are not exposed.
i have lived in the very hostile east ! I was taking chemistry classes in omuoka technical college in udi the town is located between obollafor and Night mile .I equip the science lab in that school in my little way by buying beaker,burrets ,limus paper beakers and clamp to help run titration .I have also stayed in awgu along port express way ! Stay in new Haven , independent layouts ,obiagu and visited awka .I know una well .
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
i have lived in the very hostile east ! I was taking chemistry classes in omuoka technical college in udi the town is located between obollafor and Night mile .I equip the science lab in that school in my little way by buying beaker,burrets ,limus paper beakers and clamp to help run titration .I have also stayed in awgu along port express way ! Stay in new Haven , independent layouts ,obiagu and visited awka .I know una well .
so why are you a tribalist? Even your travel could not change your mindset. I have done business in at least 28 states in the country. I can tell you the good and bad of almost every tribe.
Of all the major tribes, the Yorubas do not travel much. But there is a huge Hausa and Fulani community in the east. There are thousands of Edo people living peacefully in the east.
You went to the east and refused to learn the language and you turn around to blame Igbos for your ignorance.
The Igbo man remains the least tribalistic in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
Travel along the west African coast and other African countries, they all want their dauthers to marry Igbos. They all have good things to say about Igbos. In Kenya, Liberia, and other countries, the easiest way to get a girlfriend is by telling them your name is Emeka or Ikenna. So if you are having problems with the Igbo, check yourself.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:
Travel along the west African coast and other African countries, they all want their dauthers to marry Igbos. They all have good things to say about Igbos. In Kenya, Liberia, and other countries, the easiest way to get a girlfriend is by telling them your name is Emeka or Ikenna. So if you are having problems with the Igbo, check yourself.
they want a cut of the drug income ! In poverty stricken west africa what do you expect ! same like Niger and Chad beautiful woman marrying rich hausa Nigerians 9 0ut of the 10 Nigeria on death row in Asia are from iboland . Ugly West Africa woman chai Benin republic or Togo or blacky for Ghana ! When real beautiful woman for serious country like Swizz ,Canada , Malaysia, Australia, Kuwait Dubai start rushing ibo men that when you can talk . If yam leg cotonu poverty stricken lady they rush una follow for talk
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Ibadanpikin: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, I feel your pains

This is the foolishness of Obi supporters, they assume anybody who is Christian is automatically Obi supporter

This is how they have allocated all southern states on Twitter to Obi and all north central states

Please can you tell me when you people held this Christian meeting that we all agreed it's Obi the female man that would represent christians

At the end Obi go return back to PDP and his boss Atiku where he belongs
Oga,you just have but one useless vote to cast,so to hell with you
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by olumide4christ: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
3ple9iner:

The truth is politicians can't be trusted.

You can say that again! I laugh when people just carry politicians for their head like gala... calling them Messiah.... Nigerian politicians for that matter!

I just pray that some people's hopes are not dashed after 2023 elections..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Mcgradiie(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
obidient and endsar people una dey see real politics abi not some online and social media rants .this na rural bauchi not even capital!

Oga shut up this one na inside Bauchi main town no be any rural area I was there today
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Roozzaay:

That wasn't greediness, he's way above Obi in politics and you expect him to deputized Obi?

Then let him step down na..

This is not for North..

He was good during his time as governor..
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Demolakay: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
foolish boy the rally Obi went to in Osun by himself we know how it ended

The one he has been sneaking into to be "mobbed" on town hall meeting we know how it ended

Let September reach, make Obi no fit fill one stadium with all this noise

Ur brain is full of sawdust! D rally obi went to in Osun was nt a well prepared rally, despite DAT,u saw d crowd dere.
Even d one ur Olule father did nd dere was crowd,his candidate still lulè!

Kwankwanso is pulling crowd in his region, let him come nd pull crowd in d south west,or south east,or south south make we c something.
Ur eyes are still blurry,wit wat happened at d NBA conference two days ago.. sorry ehn... U go dey alrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Viraltrends123: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Why campaign for a candidate that has no hope? He should rather combine efforts with the youngest amongst the top four.
Anyways, anything that rocks your boat.
he should rather combine with one of those crooks, a former governor who couldn't do anything for this state while he was a youthful governor, a 61 year old grandfather, who contested under Atiku, moved from party to party, why are Nigerians like this, must we keep voting the elite that have been ruling us.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by smith1985(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
k

keep day dreaming..u think LP will win north central..hahaha if u think no christain from the north will vote Tinubu then you are just fooling yourself...wait let campaign..your eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Roozzaay(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Then let him step down na..

This is not for North..

He was good during his time as governor..

There is no known law, policy or agreement that states it should be rotational, just that one region seems to have upper hand over others. And if he truly wants to be gentleman and be patriotic for the sake of unity, he will never step down for Peter Obi, he's like to choose Tinubu over others. The chance of him working with Atiku is very slim.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Naajjii: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Allow this kids make noise let them sit at home and be allocating states with keyboard

I remember they kept saying obi have taken the shine off kwanwaso that he no longer threads

Northern politicians don't do media noise they have their cult followers I kept telling them

They are still talking of split votes, they think kwanwaso is foolish and doesn't know he isn't ripe for south yet, guy man would mobilize his block and add it to atiku for northern interest.

Make Dem dey masturbate on how everything must translate to obi favor, person when no go see runner up take

Don't mind them ,am wondering how they get the kind of unrealistic expectations and hope. They think presidential election is to sit and calculate base on noise on social media.
You need to have structure across the country to monitor the voting process, follow the collation of results and other post election logistics.
Labour party has no councilors,no local government chairmen, no governor, no senator, no house of assembly etc across Nigeria. These people no matter what help in ensuring a party wins an election.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Igbodicool(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Smiles...

Tribalism has finished this one.
Anyway, hence you hate Igbo this much don't you think if by anyway you are being helped by an Igbo man, you will ruin your life?

I know you are not a Christian hence I don't expect you to love your fellow human being, but quit hatred it is dangerous to your health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sagay, Ezekwesili, Aribisala Clash At Roundtable On Corruption War / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.