Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) (29581 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Leah32: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
Them don divide Tinubu votes where him mind dey. Nonsense. God don catch the old fool

U Dey call person wey wise pass ur papa old fool . Dey don divide votes abi when election never reach .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Naajjii: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
citizen202:
I gave up on you here.. Atiku will get large chunk of votes from south east..lemme shock you cos I'm on ground... Pdp leaders are scared of even campaigning openly for Atiku for fear of loosing the support of thier constituents...I'm a Pdp registered memeber so I am speaking from the horses mouth... Atiku will struggle to get even 10% of eastern vote...for Tinubu Hmmm except his brothers who are here doing business.... probably 5% if he does well that will be in imo and ebonyi due to umahi and Hope uzodinma....
These are the real voters, these are the people that decide,they are not on social media not social media noise makers aka Obidient and ipob followers

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
they want a cut of the drug income ! In poverty stricken west africa what do you expect ! same like Niger and Chad beautiful woman marrying rich hausa Nigerians 9 0ut of the 10 Nigeria on death row in Asia are from iboland . Ugly West Africa woman chai Benin republic or Togo or blacky for Ghana ! When real beautiful woman for serious country like Swizz ,Canada , Malaysia, Australia, Kuwait Dubai start rushing ibo men that when you can talk . If yam leg cotonu poverty stricken lady they rush una follow for talk
You have a very low impression of others. You have problem with Igbo and other Africans. Don't you see the problem is from you?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Alaefulu(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
the bitter truth is obi is going no well,no matter how strong and love bihari was from 1999to 2011 he held down the north east and west with viable vote but yet nothing to show not until tinubu from the south west came in and the mergers of ACN,Apga,npdp,anpp and cpc then he was able to do it, emotions aside and I think personally tinubu will win follow by atiku then kwankwaso.. obi wound have stand a chance only if the mergers with nnpp workout
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by ayenale1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Its only Obi that will not be physically present in a rally and still pull crowd in millions a feat other candidates haven't been able to attain...
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Truthisunique2: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Naajjii:

Don't mind them ,am wondering how they get the kind of unrealistic expectations and hope. They think presidential election is to sit and calculate base on noise on social media.
You need to have structure across the country to monitor the voting process, follow the collation of results and other post election logistics.
Labour party has no councilors,no local government chairmen, no governor, no senator, no house of assembly etc across Nigeria. These people no matter what help in ensuring a party wins an election.
they don't even have enough polling agents as it was in Ekiti so it was in Osun

But they are making noise, let September reach so we begin to compare rallies side by side

I am sure they would shift gear from Obi was not in the town hall meeting to the other parties rents crowd and Obi dont
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by TinubuThief: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Leah32:

U Dey call person wey wise pass ur papa old fool . Dey don divide votes abi when election never reach .
grin
E pain this hungry and worthless urchin
Useless goat. My father is not a criminal like ur useless and druggie mentor.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Kwankwanso and Buhari share the same political base in the north. Atiku' s base in North are the elite and liberal northerners. Hence Kwankwanso popularity will mostly affect Tinubu who is depending on Bloc vote from Buhari supporters to win.
Without Bloc votes from NW and NE, Tinubu cannot win 2023 election.

which North? kwankwaso don't even control Kaduna not to talk of Sokoto, alaye rest

election no be noise
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Roozzaay:

There is no known law, policy or agreement that states it should be rotational, just that one region seems to have upper hand over others. And if he truly wants to be gentleman and be patriotic for the sake of unity, he will never step down for Peter Obi, he's like to choose Tinubu over others. The chance of him working with Atiku is very slim.

Bros forget..

Obi will win..

TB Joshua said it and must happen
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
he should rather combine with one of those crooks, a former governor who couldn't do anything for this state while he was a youthful governor, a 61 year old grandfather, who contested under Atiku, moved from party to party, why are Nigerians like this, must we keep voting the elite that have been ruling us.
Obi is the least elitist with the highest probability of winning.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by eni406: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hmmmm this man is pulling weight from no where now..Hmmmm this man is pulling weight from no where now.....
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by IgOga(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
For this naija people must always follow you whether for money that will drop or for pure love or for cruise or for the gram or for I was there.....na when election result commot you go know who really like you grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by IgOga(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Bros forget..

Obi will win..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Viraltrends123: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Obi is the least elitist with the highest probability of winning.
which one is least elitist. An elite is an elite. A failed governor is a failed governor. A former PDP or APC member is the same as an APC or PDP Decampee, especially a former vice presidential candidate of one those parties.
If you like vote based on sweet words, or promises like many did during Buhari first term, or vote based of the better bad, which is even Kwankwaso, the way you did with Buhari and Atiku 2019, we all will suffer it.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by citizen202(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Naajjii:

These are the real voters, these are the people that decide,they are not on social media not social media noise makers aka Obidient and ipob followers
Yea in the north sure...to be shared between Atiku and kwakwanso maybe about 15% for Emilokan...for the east I reside...Obi won't loose even one vote
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Edun00700: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
The way obi partner with Atiku in 2019 and won abi?
NaijaRoyalty:
This man knows how to pull crowd but don't know how to win elections cheesy grin grin cheesy

No wonder he tried all he could to partner with Peter Obi because he knows only Obi partnership can help him win election
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

You have a very low impression of others. You have problem with Igbo and other Africans. Don't you see the problem is from you?
other better Africans dey North Africa .even the president candidate of the IPOB went to eyptains to study power not some mushroom Nation in West Africa!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tope777(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
tuoyoojo:
When ever I see NNPP pulling people ,I am happy

Divide the block votes APC and PDP would get from these zones

Kano for example would lose its bite, same with jigawa and other neighbouring States

The thought alone dey sweet my belle

3 major Muslims contenders, against one Southern contender

Then steal at least 25 percent for LP

You are good to go

It happens in the Bible 2Chronicle 20 , Jehoshaphat(Obi) vis 3 nations( Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso), and Jehosaphat was victorious

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
other better Africans dey North Africa .even the president candidate of the IPOB went to eyptains to study power not some mushroom Nation in West Africa!
You have proven to be a hater and a tribalist. You are worse that the people you accuse. And you know very little. I advise you to begin to see the good in others. Change your ways and you would be blessed.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

You have proven to be a hater and a tribalist. You are worse that the people you accuse. And you know very little. I advise you to begin to see the good in others. Change your ways and you would be blessed.
why not am a tribalist like inamdi kanu !all tribe for themself !

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by MikeofAfrica: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

which North? kwankwaso don't even control Kaduna not to talk of Sokoto, alaye rest

election no be noise

It is only a naive politician that will underate Kwankwanso in politics. Ganduje can testify to that. About 80% of the votes that Kwankwanso will get in NW and NE would have been APC votes had Buhari contested.
Hence Kwankwanso might not win any state but he can stop Tinubu from winning if he can get more than 3 million votes from NW and NE.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
You are worse than him at least he is not a pretender
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
You have a deep seated hate for Igbos for no reason. The other time, you mentioned 1983. If I guess, you were not born or you were less than 10 years then. Yet that hate was transferred to you from 1983. Tribalism is a sickness and a weakness. If no body tells you this, I will. My brother you need help. If you are a Christian, go to your church and talk to your pastor. Tell him you need the spirit of love for all God's creatures.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Roozzaay(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Bros forget..

Obi will win..

All these we are doing now is just projection and calculations which might be right or wrong when it's election proper. May the best man who will turn things around for good win.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

You have a deep seated hate for Igbos for no reason. The other time, you mentioned 1983. If I guess, you were not born or you were less than 10 years then. Yet that hate was transferred to you from 1983. Tribalism is a sickness and a weakness. If no body tells you this, I will. My brother you need help. If you are a Christian, go to your church and talk to your pastor. Tell him you need the spirit of love for all God's creatures.
am not your brother ! You are IPOB and ESN they have been happy killing Northerners and cow including the execution of hauwa and six kids after staying with ibo for 30 years ! Brothers don't kill innocent victims!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

You are worse than him at least he is not a pretender
I don't pretend we are not votting ibo person or obi as president of Nigeria ! You too don't vote Apc or PDP and we not allow or Lp even campaign if una no allow Apc campaign .tit for tat
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
I don't pretend we are not votting ibo person or obi as president of Nigeria ! You too don't vote Apc or PDP and we not allow or Lp even campaign if una no allow Apc campaign .tit for tat
You have a right to vote anyone, that is not the issue. We are discussing you hate for a people that did you nothing
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
am not your brother ! You are IPOB and ESN they have been happy killing Northerners and cow including the execution of hauwa and six kids after staying with ibo for 30 years ! Brothers don't kill innocent victims!
See you calling me names. I have never killed any northerner and please go and read your history, more Igbos have been killed in the north. I bet you don't know this. Again I did not call you a Boko Haram member or a Fulani terrorist. I told you, you need Christ.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by SaiOba: 1:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Can you please make good use of your head.. I honestly do not mean it in a disrepectful way.. How can you campare this crowd to the organic rally that OBIdients are holding in different parts of the country WITHOUT the presence of Peter Obi in their midst. Peter Obi never even start campaign o.. So please think about it once again, you would know that if this was Peter Obi, e choke up wellaly.

Munamoqel:
obidient and endsar people una dey see real politics abi not some online and social media rants .this na rural bauchi not even capital!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Naajjii: 2:51am On Aug 25, 2022
citizen202:
Yea in the north sure...to be shared between Atiku and kwakwanso maybe about 15% for Emilokan...for the east I reside...Obi won't loose even one vote
You eyes will clear when it's time.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by TrueNigerian300: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2022
anonymous1759:

Educated people like you as you claim don’t come online and insult people . Just chill next year Is not far .
You just stay in your house and make permutations That all Educated southerners are rooting for Obi which is a fallacy .

You believe Obi will sweep S/E and BAT to share S/W with Obi is Pipe dreaming .
From stats that was made available Igbos are still minority in SW after you all Bragged Igbos will dominate now your likes resorted to Educated likes will vote Obi funny people.
Only Lawyers are Educated in Nigeria and represents the rest of Nigerians that are educated very myopic assumption.

From previous stats it still shows the illiterate are still the ones that voted more. Anyways I’ve noticed Obi supporters always twist narrative to suit them .
Stop insulting people because of their choices Election is not far . From all indications going on APC might still win . Muslim/Muslim was a master stroke for APC that’s why you guys are frustrated and resort to insults.

Muslim Muslim ticket is the only thing that can make APC compete for northern votes if they can get significant votes there and seal South West forget it . South /E vote still remains the smallest . Obi will split Atiku votes in south East , Wike in south south . With SEyi makinde on BAt’s side with Ortom and Wike just forget even if you don’t like it . It’s a sad reality for you .

Only people that can jeopardize BATs dream are the Northern Governors if all of them still supports him forget it. With Shekaru Coming back it will seal Kano to almost 100 percent plus the power of incumbency. As long as PMB don’t work for Atiku forget it BAT will win but if they turn around on BAT, BAT will loose woefully it’s a good thing BATs future is not hanging on the south/E because you guys still hate him after he plotted against the only man that favored the igbos GEJ .

BAT is indeed a smart politician.
It’s up to the northern governors to wait for Northern presidency in PDP for 16 years or support BAT and power returns back to North After 8 yrs of APC that’s their choice . Age is not longer on most of these men side . wink BAT is my first choice, Obi second I don’t want another Northern presidency power should be balanced these Fulani herdsmen needs to be tamed with A.A up there don’t think much will be done . I think BAT can handle them .

Even if the insurgency continues In the North with BAT as president these Terrorist will be scared to strike the South because must Head of service men will likely be from the South .

Great analysis devoid of emotion but logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Msszamani: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man knows how to pull crowd but don't know how to win elections cheesy grin grin cheesy

No wonder he tried all he could to partner with Peter Obi because he knows only Obi partnership can help him win election

Says who

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG / Pictures Of Ambode Playing Football And Table Tennis / AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.