Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) (29568 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by noble71(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
shocked
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by vincentjk(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by ebuka440: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
The northerners really need to change their mindset. They won't be ruling Nigeria and even their relevance in politics will soon become history. See the kwankwaso that could have joined labour party and enjoy the dividends of democracy
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Parachoko: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Kwankwaso Hausa, Atiku Fulani, Tinubu Yoruba, PitObi IBO

2023 is about competence and not Tribalism

I thought Kwankwaso is Fulani
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by digital5: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
He should keep it up it will help Obi to win the next election, if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mikelarteta:
This guy should just align with Atiku jare make he no waste the votes all hands must be on deck to rescue this Nation from the mess APC has plunged it into.

Or with Obi since..

But btw atiku and tinibu which u prefer?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by kay1one(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wow I love this.

Northern votes dividing into 4.

South locking down for Obi.

Obi wins!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Smkal(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man knows how to pull crowd but don't know how to win elections cheesy grin grin cheesy

No wonder he tried all he could to partner with Peter Obi because he knows only Obi partnership can help him win election
kwankwaso never know how to win election?. A man that contested 23 times and lost only twice. Lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Kwankwaso Hausa, Atiku Fulani, Tinubu Yoruba, PitObi IBO

2023 is about competence and not Tribalism

From this, it's obvious you're mostly scared of Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by digital5: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
I'm very happy Kwankwaso & Atiku would both divide the northern & Muslims votes.
I wanna see where Tinubu would get his northern votes from.
Let's see if only the West would make him win the presidential election.
Funny thing is that most educated westerners are rooting for Obi.
What happened at the N.B.A conference yesterday should be an eye opener to fools like you who think Tinubu has 100% control over the west.
Already all northern Christians are on lock-down for Peter Obi, including the South-South and South-East.
Obi is winning this.
that is it you be sabi man.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
I'm very happy Kwankwaso & Atiku would both divide the northern & Muslims votes.
What happened at the N.B.A conference yesterday should be an eye opener to fools like you who think Tinubu has 100% control over the west.
Already all northern Christians are on lock-down for Peter Obi, including the South-South and South-East.
Obi is winning this.

Tinubu has already lose the election before election day. See this...

Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Ahmed Datti Baba will divide the Vote up North.

SE and SS is OBIdient.

SW will be divided between Muslim and Christian. Obi has the christian while Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso share the Muslim in SW.

Obi will coast to victory I guarantee you that no matter the amount of vote buying, the youth go collect money, still vote Obi. Any APC agent that make noise, go collect wotowoto at the polling unit. The election is not a good time to be APC agent if you wan collect.

Atiku will make sure what happen to him in 2019 by rigging him out won't happen again as this is his last chance. Tinubu on the other hand will fight tooth and nail to checkmate Atiku from rigging. At the end, nobody will rig the election Obi will coast to victory.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man knows how to pull crowd but don't know how to win elections cheesy grin grin cheesy

No wonder he tried all he could to partner with Peter Obi because he knows only Obi partnership can help him win election

feeding bottle analysis, kwankwaso will help checkmate Atiku's votes in North, peter obi will do the same in East and some few places in south south

now this is where APC will strategize his political intelligence....the game is on

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by famouscargo4u: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
Hmmmm this man is pulling weight from no where now..

From no where? It is you who don't know his antecedent. He has millions of supporters already. That's why he felt he can't be a VP to Obi.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by 3ple9iner: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have a feeling this guy would later step down to support another candidate.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by HEBEI: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
This Boko Haram chief lipsrsealed

Tribal bigot of the worst order undecided

He will never be president of Nigeria kiss
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
famouscargo4u:

From no where? It is you who don't know his antecedent. He has millions of supporters already. That's why he felt he can't be a VP to Obi.

But to be sincere and with your church mind he mess up and greedy..

North West about to finish and he wants to go again... Haba
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
Obi is winning this.
it seems you have not travel well enough in Nigeria .! you are betting on a yoruba educated Man youth abi ? I dey laugh you as ojukwu what happen in 1966/67 when the south east and southwest agree to pull out of Nigeria !
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Allisgud: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
U can't bring an ordinary northernern,and ask him why he is voting this candidate from the north u will gladly see ethnic and religion from is choice,true any problem they are facing from that region they decerve it,if them like make Thier mumu no do
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
tuoyoojo:
When every I see this I am happy

Divide the block votes APC and PDP would get from these zones

Then steal at least 25 percent for LP

You are good to go

LMAO grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't want tinibu cos of APC and his almost dead age..

I don't like Atiku cos he is a Fulani man and northern man is about to finish..

Who do we prefer as 2nd best if Obi ddnt clinch the seat?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/OfficialNNPPng/status/1562429725552680962?t=P7JuokV8yT7ElID9DAedtw&s=19

I love this. He should do well and scatter northern vote for us bcs am sure he can't win any southern state.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by mcdokwe(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
Obi is winning this.

We can do this without the insults and tribalism.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Exjoker(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What do you mean by "he doesn't know how to win election?"
Can you mention any election the man contested and lose
The truth is Peter Obi need this man more than He need Peter Obi....

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rilwayne001:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

It's music to my ears
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by forerunner022(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
when his campaign train will come to the southwest southeast and south south , I know they will bring their red caps here and pay people to wear them.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by prizeless(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who is this?
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
obidient and endsar people una dey see real politics abi not some online and social media rants .this na rural bauchi not even capital!
I wish Kwankwaso gets 50 percent of the northern vote.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Prince111111: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
This one pass 20 town hall meeting

Make online noise makers dey talk crap that kwankwanso have faded

The guy never believed in social media, he is on ground in the north and would get more votes than obi
He might even come 3rd

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Moh247: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bayyajidda:

From this, it's obvious you're mostly scared of Peter Obi.

No am not
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by winterfell007(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
Obi is winning this.
You talk a lot. There’s confidence in silence. Stop being revealing. There’s no guarantee those folks Kwankwaso pulled up might even turn up to vote him on Election Day. Even Obi can pull a crowd like that if he’s there too.
Leave the north, Kwankwaso might even submit to Tinubu or probably Atiku. He himself knows he can’t get that far without PDP or APC support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Prince111111: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
Obi is winning this.
Eastern parts and South South still with PDP if you like believe it or not. You all will be surprised after the election smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crisis Hits Labour Party As Leadership Rejects ‘suspension’ Of National Chairman / Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? / Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.