Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Earning 100k Isn't Too Small (you Can Start A Family With It). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Earning 100k Isn't Too Small (you Can Start A Family With It). (382 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning 100k Isn't Too Small (you Can Start A Family With It). by Godoverevery: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
So after reading the thread a lady made saying 100k is too small to run a family....I must confess that one myopic thread I have read in awhile.

(Firstly single guys this a serious warning to you all......make sure you never date/marry a ladies who want things they aren't ready to work for)

Earning 100k in lagos isn't the same as Earning 100k in kwara.....cost of living varies from state to state.

How many people have a job that pays above 150k this days People have different side hustle to support there income.

As a man you must be honest with yourself on how you want to run your family based on your income.

No matter how hard we all hustle people will find themselves in lower class,middle class, upper class financially....this classes are not permanent because alot will happen over the years.

Let me use a state like osun or kwara which I have stayed before as an example with 100k Earning.

Rent (2 bed room) =10- 15k per month that about 120-180 per year depending on area of the state.

Food is very cheap in this states so with 20-25k you can buy foodstuff that will last a month.

Transportation is extremely cheap so 10k is okay a month.....depending on the nature of your job or business.

You can conveniently save15-20k every month.

You are left with 25-30k to spend on emergencies or unforseen expenditures.

In this states you will live comfortably with 100k with your wife if you don't live a luxurious lifestyle.

Guys dont let a confuse human being staying in her parent house who feel every part of Nigeria is lagos discourage you from starting a family.

Once you Earning 80-100k constantly you can start a small family....you just need a partner who can assist with 40-50k you are good to go.

When you start having kids you must have save up to easy things.

Guys if you know your family is dependent on you don't marry a lady from a family who are also not financially buoyant.......save yourself from stress and burden.

Most of our parents got married with absolutely nothing but today they have houses and cars through hard work and dedication.

We all have our times in life and we are free to choose whichever type of life we want.

There is no one way to living a good life never forget this.

Nigeria doesn't start and end in lagos,Abuja,pH.......alot of families are in many states earnings 100k and are doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Earning 100k Isn't Too Small (you Can Start A Family With It). by Hezzyluv: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
What you wrote up there is ntin but the 2rut. The question is, how many people earn above 50k when some state couldn't even manage to pay 30k minimum wage?

If you are earning 100k per month, you could start up family depending on your location. I stay in the north, despite the fact boko haram has spoilt some parts, with your 100k per month, you could manage the family of two or three.

But the greatest mistake one would do if he's earning little is to marry a woman who doesn't contribute anything (financially to the famil).

2 Likes

Re: Earning 100k Isn't Too Small (you Can Start A Family With It). by marlow1962(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Summary is NEVER NEVER WIFE A JOBLESS LAZY BITCH.

U don’t want to work/suffa, u just want to jump in and start enjoying(wtf)

If that’s how God created it, everybody would have been driving Lamborghini and Bentley. Even those driving it worked for it.
All this jobless fuvks saying they can’t marry cus he earns low( I pity una, especially the ladies, age will tell)

Everybody now wants to date/marry made man( not minding the source of the money)

How many jobs do we have now that pays more than 150k

Nigga, hustle ur own, no wife a bitch that can’t contribute shit to your life( but fuvk niggas won’t still hear)
Re: Earning 100k Isn't Too Small (you Can Start A Family With It). by Kenpaly(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thats good op thanks,4 me even if iam earning 400k monthly, i can neva mary a jobless lady. If i see you as a wife materia,i will first of all monitor ur hustling spirit and how you spend and value money.
Re: Earning 100k Isn't Too Small (you Can Start A Family With It). by Pk01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
That girl na winch, for saying she can marry a man earning less than 100k..she dey ment..infact thunder f ire her..

How many ladies dey this world?.. make she no use her sence....guys never try to please any lady, there are many out there..when women dey look for husband anywhere this as s hole no wan use her sence....my papa pays 3k as dowry that year...

Na mumu dey worry that girl.when daughter's of rich men ,senators, ministers, governors, perm sec, oil magnate dey without husbands..

Reality will set on her once she rich 38..
Re: Earning 100k Isn't Too Small (you Can Start A Family With It). by Sweetvie: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Godoverevery:
So after reading the thread a lady made saying 100k is too small to run a family....I must confess that one myopic thread I have read in awhile.

(Firstly single guys this a serious warning to you all......make sure you never date/marry a ladies who want things they aren't ready to work for)

Earning 100k in lagos isn't the same as Earning 100k in kwara.....cost of living varies from state to state.

How many people have a job that pays above 150k this days People have different side hustle to support there income.

As a man you must be honest with yourself on how you want to run your family based on your income.

No matter how hard we all hustle people will find themselves in lower class,middle class, upper class financially....this classes are not permanent because alot will happen over the years.

Let me use a state like osun or kwara which I have stayed before as an example with 100k Earning.

Rent (2 bed room) =10- 15k per month that about 120-180 per year depending on area of the state.

Food is very cheap in this states so with 20-25k you can buy foodstuff that will last a month.

Transportation is extremely cheap so 10k is okay a month.....depending on the nature of your job or business.

You can conveniently save15-20k every month.

You are left with 25-30k to spend on emergencies or unforseen expenditures.

In this states you will live comfortably with 100k with your wife if you don't live a luxurious lifestyle.

Guys dont let a confuse human being staying in her parent house who feel every part of Nigeria is lagos discourage you from starting a family.

Once you Earning 80-100k constantly you can start a small family....you just need a partner who can assist with 40-50k you are good to go.

When you start having kids you must have save up to easy things.

Guys if you know your family is dependent on you don't marry a lady from a family who are also not financially buoyant.......save yourself from stress and burden.

Most of our parents got married with absolutely nothing but today they have houses and cars through hard work and dedication.

We all have our times in life and we are free to choose whichever type of life we want.

There is no one way to living a good life never forget this.

Nigeria doesn't start and end in lagos,Abuja,pH.......alot of families are in many states earnings 100k and are doing fine.

very true. You're on point smiley

(1) (Reply)

Two Fools Are Arguing Over Two Nigeria Oloshos. / After Man Casually Proposes To His Girlfriend He Asked Her To Say ‘thank You’ / I'm Brutally Heartbroken!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.