Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,666 members, 7,851,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

After Man Casually Proposes To His Girlfriend He Asked Her To Say ‘thank You’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Man Casually Proposes To His Girlfriend He Asked Her To Say ‘thank You’ (384 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Man Casually Proposes To His Girlfriend He Asked Her To Say ‘thank You’ by Gistmania1: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2022

1 Share

Re: After Man Casually Proposes To His Girlfriend He Asked Her To Say ‘thank You’ by Godada(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2022

I actually commend this action and would love men to take their place.

What's the essence of kneeling to propose?.

At the end, you become sole provider.

These colonial bullshit should stop.

In between there is no where in the bible did I see God asking men to take one women.

People should learn to read the bible and think for themselves

(1) (Reply)

I'm Brutally Heartbroken!!! / Do Married Men Ever Get Tired Of Sexual Pleasure?? / Https://youtu.be/7cmbr-nqt9q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.