Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. (1605 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you are a married man that have a dog at home, you need to be very careful.

No wonder so many men die earlier than their wives.
Imagine, having unprotected sex (over many years) with a wife that shares her vaginà with dogs.

Re: Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by papiSNEH(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
shocked
Re: Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by Natbrowny: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by InfinityFabric: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
And these people are the future ? This is why your ancestors put them in check, but the morons of nowadays think "oh, girl freedom".

But the husband too, e no try ooo. IF you no like her, why marry her na. He needs flogging.
But also, women no dey tell full story.

ASSUMING THIS IS NOT FAKE.

1 Like

Re: Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by Ebymyk(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
I no believe this story... Na lie... Well composed story...
Re: Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by mespusinglez(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
ANYTHING FOR THE ATTENTION.
Re: Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
mespusinglez:
ANYTHING FOR THE ATTENTION.
undecided

F*ck off
Re: Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
their husband should take the blame for marrying these dirty wh0res...
Re: Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by Goldbw122(m): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2022
A novel
Re: Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
their husband should take the blame for marrying these dirty wh0res...
Men should vet properly before commiting to any woman.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std / Should Men Actually Smile In Pics. / Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.