Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (38552 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Seezion: 2:49pm On Mar 02
PeterZoom:

Bro please don't be annoyed I quote you here. I sympathize with you as I also feel the pains of this government I pray God helps us to survive this administration. Please no vex but if you can please kindly help me out of the little you have so I can please get something to eat since yesterday I have been drinking water I know this is not good as you also need help maybe more than me self but bro things are very tough I don't know what to do and I cannot start derailing your page asking people who want to help you to help me because it's just wickedness. Please if you can bro I'm sorry.

Drop account. No be say I received much o but anyhow, I go give you something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by PeterZoom: 2:53pm On Mar 02
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by PeterZoom: 8:15am On Mar 03
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Seezion: 8:18am On Mar 03
PeterZoom:

Good morning bro. Happy Sunday.

You'll receive
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Seezion: 8:24am On Mar 03
PeterZoom:

Good morning bro. Happy Sunday.

Sent
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by PeterZoom: 8:38am On Mar 03

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France / Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service / Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.