Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (38545 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by GoooodHardDick: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno is a very stupid man.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Theoarhics: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno the Rhino.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by AfolayanBig(m): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mad man
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Death2allNLmods: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
2023 will SHOCK Obedients grin
I will not say more than this

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Ckonnet: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Anu ohia at it again. Posterity will remember that you are an idiot n against the new Nigeria that's about to be born.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Goodnigga: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
NotKnown:
Reno Nuggets sense
Reno No get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by OPICANTO2223: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno is absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Ellegacy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
I agree. If you look at the trend and how much Tinubu camp talk about Peter Obi to make him trend you will think they're not worried about Atiku who's there only major contender!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi is being Used by Tinubu and His Associate- Reno

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562481768183173121?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562485524212125696?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19

Same Tinubu that is already losing the election.

Peter Obi we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Angy55(f): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
I am beginning to think something is wrong with Reno

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by casualobserver: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
I mean who cares,used or not those who will vote him are going do so.

Which is what Tinubu wants.....to divert votes away from Atiku. I dont think Reno is being truthful but if he is, then it is a master strategy by Tinubu to have pulled it off.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by donprinyo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by DLSReigns: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
This guy should understand he is beginning to sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Staphylococcus: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:
Reno is a talkative.... will you keep quiet?

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

God bless you too!

Reno talks too much!

Mods should please pull this topic down.

It’s false!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Seezion: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
We know but we'll still vote for him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Salvador1: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why is tinubu urchins doesn't take kwankawso as a threat?
Why is it Obi?

I thought kwankawso is more popular than Obi.
I haven't seen them attack him.
What are they not telling us.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Melvin56: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Can someone collect his phone from him
We like obi like that whether used or not
We remain with him
Nothing,not even you with your false claims can stop us

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Soso990240(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
This one is behaving like a drowning man.. grasping at anything available to him. Why is he so desperate and always preparing fresh propaganda against Obi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by geovegem(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
serious
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by olas24u(f): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Senseless conjectures.
There is nothing to Market ATIKU & TINUBU with, aside monkeying around and sounding imbecilic.

You lack vision ,the country does not need strong men but structure that will enable men to reach their potentials

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Megabig: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
At this point, everyone should just get out with this trashy talk, can Reno focus on getting people to vote for his principal, Obi this and that all the time…It’s embarrassing
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by baretalk: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu will be the next President of Nigeria, we South South and South West people are solidly for Tinubu, the performer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by rusher14: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno too talk sef.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fuçk! Reno is about to burst me and my secret.. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Rebuke: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jargon as usual
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by CSTRR: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Idiot.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Lawalatm: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please everyone should ignore this noise maker and a confused character grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by maziengr: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ask a pastor who knows tomorrow.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Rebuke: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Reno is a very stupid man.

I wish could doubt that.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
What is this one saying, abeg go one side...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by maziengr: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
As a pastor who knows tomorrow.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by sukar886: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Akpa amu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.