Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (38551 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Ayodeoba: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
PresidObi:
Anything to trend.

Reno has no substance.

At this point, he's ranting carelessly like a drunk sailor.
that reno of a guy knows how to press ipob mumu button,he will first come with shikini vawulence,Obi supporters will cry,reno will come out to say small thing that will suit their minds only for him to relaunch and come with full vawulence. Every where go scatter

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Ayodeoba: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Senseless conjectures.
There is nothing to Market ATIKU & TINUBU with, aside monkeying around and sounding imbecilic.
[left][/left]that reno of a guy knows how to press ipob mumu button,he will first come with shikini vawulence,Obi supporters will cry,reno will come out to say small thing that will suit their minds only for him to relaunch and come with full vawulence. Every where go scatter

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Thegoodone13(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Can we say Atiku is using Kuwankwso to divide Tinubu vote in the North west as Obi is divide Atiku vote in the south East? Anything can happen . politician can be trusted. The best things is to leave politics for politician
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Scarcity234: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno has gone mad
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
emerged01:

What you should know is that PDP has been weakened by the Peter and the Obidients. The same people that voted APC will still vote them while it may not the same with PDP. The whole situation as it is favors APC.
That's what many people don't understand because at the end APC will still win, kwankwaso vote in the north, obi vote in the south this are vote that should have goes to PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by kelvin21887(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
If guess right, Reno is referring to Obasanjo, Nigeria former president
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Ance4Liverpool: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Look for another lie oga.
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Pityoobi: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Our Obidient people foolishly Obidient after all…Zoombies don’t know anything about politics. Zoogerians will rush to their first love when the scales fall of their eyes. Shebi dey no get sense before.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Pityoobi: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ayodeoba:
that reno of a guy knows how to press ipob mumu button,he will first come with shikini vawulence,Obi supporters will cry,reno will come out to say small thing that will suit their minds only for him to relaunch and come with full vawulence. Every where go scatter
Pityoobi:
Our Obidient people are foolishly Obidient after all…Zoombies don’t know anything about politics. Zoogerians will rush to their first love when the scales fall of their eyes. Shebi dey no get sense before.
I just pity all of them now.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Allisgud: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is Reno omokri pdp spokesman in diaspora,this man is a cartoon
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Omo......

Nigerian Politics is deep
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by HIPROFILE(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
From the activities of all these cashactivists and online attack dogs like Reno Omokri, Deji etc It just make me so confident that Obi is doing well and will surely emerge the President come 2023.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Jesusloveyou: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Igbodicool:
And how's that your headache?

Peter Obi divine emergence is the long awaited third force that will destroy the bad first force (PDP) and the worst second force (APC).
the third force will destroy apc in 2050
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Igbodicool(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
the third force will destroy apc in 2050
Same thing PDP boasted.

One thing I know, when mere mortal start talking like God, know that his end is near.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Secondly: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
How can a man and his party with no structures be worrying idiots like Reno like this?

There must be something I am missing in this whole drama.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Alpharey: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ellegacy:
I agree. If you look at the trend and how much Tinubu camp talk about Peter Obi to make him trend you will think they're not worried about Atiku who's there only major contender!

There is absolutely no sense in this.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Alpharey: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
casualobserver:

Which is what Tinubu wants.....to divert votes away from Atiku. I dont think Reno is being truthful but if he is, then it is a master strategy by Tinubu to have pulled it off.

And who will Kwankwaso divert his vote. All na wash
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Ddokie: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
2023 will SHOCK Obedients grin
I will not say more than this

If PO loses, Obidients will move on with their head high that they fought a good and noble battle.

It is you disobidients that will be in shock.

Your candidate will win and you will rejoicing. However, that joy will be cut short because you will be one of the first beneficiaries of the disaster his government will bring. Then you will be shocked.

Agafu.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Alpharey: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
IbaAsiribibo:
That's what many people don't understand because at the end APC will still win, kwankwaso vote in the north, obi vote in the south this are vote that should have goes to PDP

For your mind Abi? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Atiku the serial defector, 6-time contestant and 3 time APC romancer? I'd rather vote Tinubu instead.
You are one of very few obidients who think this way.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
victorazy:

Two of una need brain surgery.
lol. Na u get your mouth sha
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Alpharey: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ddokie:

If PO loses, Obidients will move on with their head high that they fought a good and noble battle.

It is you disobidients that will be in shock.

Your candidate will win and you will rejoicing. However, that joy will be cut short because you will be one of the first beneficiaries of the disaster his government will bring. Then you will be shocked.

Agafu.

They voted Buhari in his first tenure, it was disastrous, yet They went ahead and voted him into his second tenure which Was why the whole so country is in disarray. Now They are hell bent in hoisting Tinubu on the Nation. Another 8yrs of disaster waiting to Happen. Thank God nobody will exempted
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Blackdisciple(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
This man don dey irritate me sha
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by soojar(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Salvador1:
Why is tinubu urchins doesn't take kwankawso as a threat?
Why is it Obi?

I thought kwankawso is more popular than Obi.
I haven't seen them attack him.
What are they not telling us.

I guess maybe Kwankwanso supporters are not online and they are not attacking everyone that do not support Kwakwanso.

We learn everyday
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by RoxyBrownAutos: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truth is hard to believe,but Reno Okokri has just said the bitter truth.Obi candidacy is Targeted at sharing PDP votes in the south east and it is sponsored by APC chieftains.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:

You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generate in Lagos.

All BRT money goes to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest states.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and states you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

- Sola Kuti

Fela Anukilapo Kuti's daughter
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
This man should leave Peter alone coz Peter has never replied him for once

He is becoming more fool as days go
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by kologba: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
which means the followers call obidients are been used also....deep thinking to take to Bed chai
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by macrodata(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Then who is using Kwankwaso
President of Niger Republic. grin

Even the Reno doesn't know that Atiku is using him. I have the pictures.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Musauzor(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi abandoning the PDP really rattled the camp of Atiku. They are embittered that they have lost more than 80% of Southeast votes.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by chinchum(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
It is an open secret that Obi candidacy is victory assured for Tinubu. The more votes are lost by PDP in the SE and SS the easier it is for APC. As it stands APC onlu need simple majority and more than 25% in 24 states+FCT. if i were APC, I will fund labour party in SE and some SS states. In fact some PDP votes will be lost in the North also.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by jkpbestseries: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
He will chicken out of the race

macrodata:
President of Niger Republic. grin
Even the Reno doesn't know that Atiku is using him. I have the pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France / Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.