Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (38582 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Hardeybaryor(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi is being Used by Tinubu and His Associate- Reno

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562481768183173121?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562485524212125696?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19

Makes me remember Chris Rock movie The President.
#Obidience is a movement that is even bigger than Peter Obi himself
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by IbrahimSola: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rhino Mockery! You're working for your pay. But at this point, Nigerians are excited with the only viable 3rd force they've ever had in this gerontocracy. You need to calm down. Nigerians will still vote for Peter Obi and he will still win no matter the lies you peddle. Even if you're saying the truth, we rather vote for Peter than Bola or Atiku.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Ten06(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
What is this guy name again, is it Reno Mockery?
He keep mocking himself with his speeches
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Electorate: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562481768183173121?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562485524212125696?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19

This is one of the most senseless assertion I have ever heard.

Is Reno saying Tinubu is using Peter Obi to divide the Southern votes between him and Obi? To whose advantage if not Atiku who would cruiser through the North.

Peter Obi is Tinubu's threat in the South, The South is suppose to be Tinubu stronghold but with the emergance of Obi the game plan changed and is been threatened.

The South that Tinubu is banking on to get something of an edge over Atiku is now been dragged with Obi and Reno is saying rubbish.

Its like Reno don dey smoke igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by abokikhalifa: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
edlion57:
Even if Peter obi no win ...he really shake this criminals

You self no say him no go win. But una just dey play una self.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by davinchi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
When a man talks too much, he begins to loose substance. I think Reno has lost it.

wwwihy:

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by uchejustine: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
This Reno of man is a vawulence
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by ifud(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno you no longer make any sense.
You merely make noise now...
It pains me to witness how politics has messed a man like you up. I weep for Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by hush15: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:

If we vote obi and after making g him president, he then decides to fumble, it will be on him. Till them, we wo t fall for any lies and deceits
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by israelmao(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Omokri is becoming more useless by the day on account of inflow of largesse from Atiku.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Topmaike007(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Then who is using Kwankwaso
Atiku grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Zeezenho: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Then who is using Kwankwaso

The Reno mumu no go ever do.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by wingmanIII: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Alajiki:

No, he is not. What he's saying sounds like gibberish but honestly the game had always been to break the southeast bloc votes Atiku had always enjoyed. Obi is so naive.

Bloody tribalistic idiots! South west bloc votes cannot be broken?? Tribalism will not get your candidate anywhere!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by jkpbestseries: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
U guys are confused
Topmaike007:
Atiku grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by blaise26abj(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
safesurfer:
He might have a point.
The emergence of a third force will greatly impart PDP negatively compared to APC.
What I don't know is whether Tinubu is the one behind the whole script.

I believe however that the obidients will quickly give themselves brain and align with Atiku before the election next year, lol.

You started well . Very good points . However , that align with another Fulani will NEVER happen .
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by TheNis(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno sha ��‍♂️
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Toosure70: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Get away jor
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Segzy19: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
E go clear for your eyes. Trust any politician at your own peril. No be same Obi that has moved from APGA, to PDP, now in Labour ?
Maybe you are the gullible one here....
worried222:

Just shut up please!
You are gullible if you believe what Reno said.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by wingmanIII: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Alajiki:

I had known what he's just revealing from the first day Obi decamped to Labour party. The game is to mop up Southeast votes against Atiku and the planners knew Igbo would fall for it.

Obi is like the proverbial hand of a leper that cannot squeeze fresh milk but can spill it and make it useless.
Why are you blind BATS not rejoicing? You all pathetic losers sound extremely worried.
If you are so sure you will be chuckling and keep quiet. Bloody degenerates!! Mtcheew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by wingmanIII: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
emerged01:

What you should know is that PDP has been weakened by the Peter and the Obidients. The same people that voted APC will still vote them while it may not the same with PDP. The whole situation as it is favors APC.
I heard they are burning brooms in the North?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by wingmanIII: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Reno is smart but he got this all wrong.
The Zombidients hates Tinubu more than anyone but they are doing him a favor. Their gullibility, shallowness and stupidity won't allow them to see that. I pray they don't see it either until after the election.
Zombidients carry go.

You are the stupid one. Dumby!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Temptee101(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hahahaha

They are all jittery.

From no structure to IPOB candidate to nobody knows him in the north, now to this.

"If ye are willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land - Isaiah 1:19

I'm forever Obidient

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Indispensable85(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peter Obi entrance into the race is definitely a booster for Tinubu but I'm not sure he's behind the move. This will however not make any sense to the neophytes until the results are before them.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Sams4(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
I wonder why this guy still get followers and people engaging on this tweets

Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by emerged01(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
wingmanIII:

I heard they are burning brooms in the North?
Yes na! Na vacuum machine dem dey use now.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by BabaAgba79(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:

The man is Prof Pat Utomi! Pat Utomi is a very bossom friend of Tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Imagine this is revealed to be true, every Obituary will kuku decide to turn to obituary
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by favour32(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
I think say Reno dey make him money for online jobs....so Atiku stomach infrastructure still dey buga am to dey act like a slave.

We remain Obidient and Yusful.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Ayodeoba: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Reno is a nuisance
that reno of a guy knows how to press ipob mumu button,he will first come with shikini vawulence,Obi supporters will cry,reno will come out to small thing that will suit their minds only for him to relaunch and come with full vawulence. Every where go scatter
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by drlateef: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
I mean who cares,used or not those who will vote him are going do so.

That’s the kind of mentality political gurus expect from people like you, it’s according to their game plan. Have you heard of an abandoned ship by the sailor?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by drlateef: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
If Obi does not play ball at the fullness of time, they know how to deal with him to capitulate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.