Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Easiest Way To Break Up With A TroubleSome Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Easiest Way To Break Up With A TroubleSome Girl Friend (413 Views)

How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Break Up With A TroubleSome Girl Friend by Nonam: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have dated a girl who became a thorn in my flesh. She was like, without me, there is no other girl. It was difficult for me to disconnect her from my life without a fight.

In due time I later discover that, the best way to break up with a clingy and trouble some girl is true repentance. Just tell her you want to serve God. And that, you are tired of fornicating, which takes you farther away from God.

Tell her you want to serve God. Trust me, she will painfully let you go.
Re: The Easiest Way To Break Up With A TroubleSome Girl Friend by UcheforGod(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Good to know. And I hope the repentance is genuine, not just for break up. It pays to serve God.

(1) (Reply)

Does this still exist? / This Olossho Girl Is Truly Tantalizing / The Thing I Fear The Most About Getting Married !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.