Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? (1088 Views)

How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? / The Easiest Way To Break Up With A TroubleSome Girl Friend / Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by miniziter(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
We are in a era where the world frown against physically abusing women not minding what she is doing to the husband.
Am into a mobile money business which I started with my wife, why she was working with me, I do daily contribution for her since it will not make sense for her to be asking me of what she needs always but some months ago, she quit and started her own business. Before then, she never wanted any lady near me as a staff as she is fond of driving away as she is doing it out of jealous. And now the same issue is persisting. She accusing my girl of coming to work on Sundays after church (which I see as a relief). Yesterday that happened to be Christmas, she rain all sorts of curses on this girl to the extent of shedding tears. Now I don't want to loose this girl because its not easy to get someone ready to do our type of work because of insecurity. Also, it's not easy to train someone to the extent of leaving the work for them to do alone. If I get a tear gas and use it on her when next, have I abuse her? Will the law allow it? Should I inform the police about it as she is threatening the girl's life.

3 Likes

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by baralatie(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
miniziter:
We are in a era where the world frown against physically abusing women not minding what she is doing to the husband.
Am into a mobile money business which I started with my wife, why she was working with me, I do daily contribution for her since it will not make sense for her to be asking me of what she needs always but some months ago, she quited and started her own business. Before then, she never wanted any lady near me as a staff as she is fond of driving away as she is doing it out of jealous. And now the same issue is persisting. She accusing my girl of coming to work on Sundays after church (which I see as a relief). Yesterday that happened to be Christmas, she rain all sorts of curses on this girl to the extent of shedding tears. Now I don't want to loose this girl because its not easy to get someone ready to do our because of insecurity. Also, it's not easy to train someone to the extent of leaving the work for them to do alone. If I get a tear gas and use it on her when next, have I abuse her? Will the law allow it? Should I inform the police about it as she is threatening the girl life.
ok summary
a: you and your wife started a business

b: you are the active member of the business your wife is a passive member

c:she packed out of the business and established her business.

the above is understandable in terms of business
then you changed the plot....

d: your wife is against any employment of female staffs in the(your) business

e: your current female staff works on Sunday and on Christmas which lead to a banter

core questions?

f : which staff did she employ in her own business?
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you were a good and disciplined man,she won't do all these,maybe you are somehow responsible for her insecurities, talk your last truth here on this faceless forum, can you swear you don't have anything to do with that girl?

1 Like

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Not married yet,I don't know if I'm in the best position to have a say in this matter. Jealousy is all part of love, but I'll implore you to sit her down and explain how important the lady is in the growth of your business. Remember that the growth of your business depends on the peace of mind your wife gives you,shalon
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Kondomatic(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Not married yet,I don't know if I'm in the best position to have a say in this matter. Jealousy is all part of love, but I'll implore you to sit her down and explain how important the lady is in the growth of your business. Remember that the growth of your business depends on the peace of mind your wife gives you,shalon
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy , it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..

I am not trying to suggest anything but most times when people are unnecessarily jealous, it's not about their partner but lack of trust in themselves.

For instance, if I am cheating on my woman, I will think she's likely to do the same.

This means I will be uncomfortable seeing men around her.

Some may say it's love as Jealousy is a sign love but it is not always true.

Cheats are most times the most jealous humans on earth.

3 Likes

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by SimpDetector: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Simp spotted.

A man who isn't in charge of his wife is a simp, period. Imagine a grown man with a penis coming to Nairaland to ask if he should report his wife to the police.

This is why I always tell men to train their women to fear and respect them, the way you'd train a kid or a dog.

A woman who fears and respects you will never do anything that will annoy you, let alone something that will make you react the way you are doing. If your wife respects you she won't act annoyingly jealous like she does, because she knows you aren't okay with it.

I'm not a supporter of marriage because it's hard to get out of, especially when you already have kids. I'd have advised this simp to dump this woman, but he is already married to her.

Hey simp, you've fuçked up already. A woman who has lost respect for you will find it hard to respect you unless you withdraw your attention when she messes up and condition her using this as punishment. No need for physical abuse. But as a married man how will you leave her and ignore her calls and texts for days and make her crave your attention when you sleep in the same room with her everyday?

Your case is a lost one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kondomatic:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy , it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..

I am not trying to suggest anything but most times when people are unnecessarily jealous, it's not about their partner but lack of trust in themselves.

For instance, if I am cheating on my woman, I will think she's likely to do the same.

This means I will be uncomfortable seeing men around her.

Some may say it's love as jealous is a sign love but it is not always true.

Cheats are most times the most jealous humans on earth.
it is a simple life on paper bro,it is not even jealousy at times,it is protecting your territory,the woman probably knows his man's weakness, and she's here trying to prevent every unpleasant tales. Love does not get angry!!!!! Go and read the story of Romeo and Juliet,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by fati2001(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
If you were a good and disciplined man,she won't do all these,maybe you are somehow responsible for her insecurities, talk your last truth here on this faceless forum, can you swear you don't have anything to do with that girl?

1 Like

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by baralatie(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
it is a simple life on paper bro,it is not even jealousy at times,it is protecting your territory,the woman probably knows his man's weakness, and she's here trying to prevent every unpleasant tales. Love does not get angry!!!!! Go and read the story of Romeo and Juliet,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
romeo and juliet was plain infatuation and not love

a case of when thoughts of eros meet with actions of Lord of the flies
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Kondomatic(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Romeo and Julie is a murder story and should not be mentioned when love is the topic.

How people think that a feeling that lasted for few days and took six lives is a love story is way beyond me.
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kondomatic:
Romeo and Julie is a murder story and should not be mentioned when love is the topic.

How people think that a feeling that lasted for few days and took six lives is a love story is way beyond me.
it beats me also,but your definition of love is way beyond me Also. Love is the greatest form of injustice bro,it can't never be Balance,it is just people refusing to look at it ugly side,love has issues, and it seems to be blowing up in op marriage,l.
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Kondomatic(m): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
it beats me also,but your definition of love is way beyond me Also. Love is the greatest form of injustice bro,it can't never be Balance,it is just people refusing to look at it ugly side,love has issues, and it seems to be blowing up in op marriage,l.
The problem is not love bro, the problem is people's selfishness.

Everyone has a different opinion of what love should be bro, and it all revolves around serving their needs

People expect you to do stuffs and take sh!ts if you love but will not do same for you.

Makes love appear like the absence of common sense.

1 Like

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by miniziter(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
baralatie:

ok summary
a: you and your wife started a business

b: you are the active member of the business your wife is a passive member

c:she packed out of the business and established her business.

the above is understandable in terms of business
then you changed the plot....

d: your wife is against any employment of female staffs in the(your) business

e: your current female staff works on Sunday and on Christmas which lead to a banter

core questions?

f : which staff did she employ in her own business?
A girl too.
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by baralatie(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
miniziter:

A girl too.
so what happens if you employed that girl and she gets another one!

will that suffice?

1 Like

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Samabu07(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
It's a lie. Whether you are responsible or not, they will always suspect you. Forget it, women are wired that way.

1 Like

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Patriarchy001(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
miniziter:
Am into a mobile money business which I started with my wife, why she was working with me, I do daily contribution for her since it will not make sense for her to be asking me of what she needs always but some months ago, she quited and started her own business. Before then, she never wanted any lady near me as a staff as she is fond of driving away as she is doing it out of jealous. And now the same issue is persisting. She accusing my girl of coming to work on Sundays after church (which I see as a relief). Yesterday that happened to be Christmas, she rain all sorts of curses on this girl to the extent of shedding tears. Now I don't want to loose this girl because its not easy to get someone ready to do our because of insecurity. Also, it's not easy to train someone to the extent of leaving the work for them to do alone. If I get a tear gas and use it on her when next, have I abuse her? Will the law allow it? Should I inform the police about it as she is threatening the girl life.

It's husbands like OP who sit back and do nothing while their demonically possessed wives maltreat househelps even to the point of death in some cases..

Somebody is threatening a young girl's life and you are here asking us questions lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by extol1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
why are you always controversial
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Patriarchy001(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Samabu07:

It's a lie. Whether you are responsible or not, they will always suspect you. Forget it, women are wired that way.

It's beyond suspicion bro. Some women are just control freaks and evil to the core.

2 Likes

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Samabu07(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

It's beyond suspicion bro. Some women are just control freaks and evil to the core.
That's true. I don break the control button since...
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by miniziter(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Yen yen yen yen... You thought I am looking for cheap attention abi?
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by miniziter(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
baralatie:

so what happens if you employed that girl and she gets another one!

will that suffice?
I was not supposed to state the nature of my work in my write up but I wanted you guys to understand that its not the kind of work anybody can do.
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by miniziter(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

It's husbands like OP who sit back and do nothing while their demonically possessed wives maltreat househelps even to the point of death in some cases..

Somebody is threatening a young girl's life and you are here asking us questions lipsrsealed
So what am I supposed to do o? Is there anything wrong with seeking opinion on nairaland?
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Patriarchy001(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
miniziter:

So what am I supposed to do o? Is there anything wrong with seeking opinion on nairaland?

You know the right thing to do bro. If that girl was your sister and her boss's jealous wife abused her & threatened her life what would you do?

2 Likes

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by miniziter(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

You know the right thing to do bro. If that girl was your sister and her boss's jealous wife abused her & threatened her life what would you do?
I don't know what to do, that is why I am here.
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Jodha(f): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
She's just jealous and insecure...it's normal...all yhu have to do is assure her...and ensure yhur dealings with the said lady is mainly platonic...

Find a good time when she's happy and talk to her...I don't know why yhull be thinking of tear gassing yhur wife...when she's not a common criminal...

Do yhu love that woman?
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by inegbedion30210: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
:You know the right thing to do bro. If that girl was your sister and her boss's jealous wife abused her & threatened her life what would you do? I don't know what to do, that is why I am here.
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Kobicove(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
You are married to a woman from hell!
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Ekejoestar(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kondomatic:
The problem is not love bro, the problem is people's selfishness.

Everyone has a different opinion of what love should be bro, and it all revolves around serving their needs

People expect you to do stuffs and take sh!ts if you love but will not do same for you.

Makes love appear like the absence of common sense.

My guy u are very wise!
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by tobechi74: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ignore her.
Do not respond to anything she does
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tear gas on your wife, no no, don't you have her hears
Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by baralatie(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
miniziter:

I was not supposed to state the nature of my work in my write up but I wanted you guys to understand that its not the kind of work anybody can do.
I agree that it is not the work anybody can do!
your business partner has gone to set up shop with an employee of her own selection!
unless you have information that the employee your business partner employed is incompetent.(which carries a lot of implications on your partners business).
even at that you and your partner has to review how the business should run.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could A Lady Leave A Serious Relationship Because Of Frequent Sex? / Is It Still Possible To Lure Your Crush Into Bed With Indomie And Egg? / Masturbation Or Mouth-Action May Lead To Depression, Low Self Esteem And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.