Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Women Should Pay For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Should Pay For Sex (1087 Views)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Should Pay For Sex by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
During sex, men give, women receive.
More like plug and socket.
A man can ejaculate and orgasm within minutes, it's not so for many women who hardly orgasm via penetration.
Patriarchy is responsible for men paying for sex. Sex should be free, because it is mutual.
Or else, women should do the paying.
Patriarchy seems to favour men from a distance. But truly, it favours no one.
Women need pre-intimacy before the main action before they can enjoy any satisfaction.
Men don't.
Men should be paid for going the extra mile to provide sexual satisfaction to women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by VeryWickedMan: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is why I always rob any girl I sleep with

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Who called you here? angry
Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by Tegabadguy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lollittaa:
During sex, men give, women receive.
More like plug and socket.
A man can ejaculate and orgasm within minutes, it's not so for many women who hardly orgasm via penetration.
Patriarchy is responsible for men paying for sex. Sex should be free, because it is mutual.
Or else, women should do the paying.
Patriarchy seems to favour men from a distance. But truly, it favours no one.
Women need pre-intimacy before the main action before they can enjoy any satisfaction.
Men don't.
Men should be paid for going the extra mile to provide sexual satisfaction to women.
yes dey should pay grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by Promosaver: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very wicked man has said it all,I think I will do that his style grin grin
Robing all the way wink

1 Like

Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by internationalman(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
They are paying one way or another.

While men pay now and with money, women pay in the future with deficiency and inadequacy in what used to be very endowed and robust if you know what I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by Streetmovement(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That gender sef
Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by Onitemhi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
nha dis kind of fellow peace maker i dey find

1 Like

Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by imagrg(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Women are always on the receiving end.
Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by Starboytwo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
I don’t pay for pussy mehn.

I don’t just like it.

I like to charm a girl, whine her, tell her whatever she like and fuc her If she would gree.

I have and would continue to decline any pussy offered that I didn’t ask for or any pussy on a platter or if it did not meet my spec.

Honestly speaking.
Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by advanceDNA: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
internationalman:
They are paying one way or another.

While men pay now and with money, women pay in the future with deficiency and inadequacy in what used to be very endowed and robust if you know what I mean.

Both men and women surrender to nature.....so no...we dont know what you mean...

1 Like

Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by kelspinall(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
true talk
Re: Women Should Pay For Sex by Kobojunkiee: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lollittaa:
During sex, men give, women receive. More like plug and socket. A man can ejaculate and orgasm within minutes, it's not so for many women who hardly orgasm via penetration. Patriarchy is responsible for men paying for sex. Sex should be free, because it is mutual. Or else, women should do the paying. Patriarchy seems to favour men from a distance. But truly, it favours no one.
Women need pre-intimacy before the main action before they can enjoy any satisfaction. Men don't. Men should be paid for going the extra mile to provide sexual satisfaction to women.
This one missed the economics 101 lecture on demand and supply. The one who needs the service is the one who pays for the supply. It does not matter that men have to do what you perceive as more work in order to get the service to suit their taste. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream Nairalanders / Unfairness Of Life.....,. / Unreasonable Erotic Post By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.