Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Unfairness Of Life.....,. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfairness Of Life.....,. (1091 Views)

Hard Facts Of Life. / Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
so life can be this unfair fo me, when i was a child i thought i was gonna grow up get a job, marry a beutiful wife and live life, i didnt know that i was just gonna grow up and suffer. grew up without parents i hv been suffering since childhood now that i am 28 its still same story no sign of success, i am tired. these past days all i have been thinking is suicide. my life is riddled with poverty and sickness and i have no one to tell to and no money to look for proper treatment, i am tired why do i refuse to die why the people that dont wanna die die? sometimes i think about faking that i am a mad person so that people will take their eyes off me and let me suffer alone. i am afraid if my life continue like this i will end up committing suicide. i really feel tired of living life i am always in pain.
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
i dont know what to do should i pray should kill myself i am just confused the burden is too much for me embarassed embarassed
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
how i wish i can just die
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
some will think i am a scammer or something like that but i am not
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
0-7-0-33-29-61-30 whatsapp me i need someone to talk to
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by obinna58(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
As of now everyone dey suffer, I swear with my life. Keep holding up, find something to do. Save and upgrade
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
obinna58:
As of now everyone dey suffer, I swear with my life. Keep holding up, find something to do. Save and upgrade
thanks much for ur time bro. its not easy at all
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by BritishAirways: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
depressedlad:
so life can be this unfair fo me, when i was a child i thought i was gonna grow up get a job, marry a beutiful wife and live life, i didnt know that i was just gonna grow up and suffer. grew up without parents i hv been suffering since childhood now that i am 28 its still same story no sign of success, i am tired. these past days all i have been .

I am 32 years old,
I live in a single room
I lost my job just 3 days ago
At the moment, I have just 4354 naira in my account
My rent will be due by April next year.

I don't know what's next.
Am I depressed? Yes I am.
Yes I feel lost. Yes I know quite well life is unfair.

I have been praying and earnestly asking God to perform a miracle. That's my only hope at the moment. I don't know how to survive or start anything with a 4k and survive.

2 Likes

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
BritishAirways:

I am 32 years old,
I live in a single room
I lost my job just 3 days ago
At the moment, I have just 4354 naira in my account
My rent will be due by April next year.

I don't know what's next.
Am I depressed? Yes I am. Yes I feel lost. Yes I know quite well life is unfair

I have been praying and earnestly asking God to perform a miracle
its not easy may it be easier for all of us
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by BritishAirways: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
depressedlad:
its not easy may it be easier for all of us
Come to think of it sef, let me make my own thread

2 Likes

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by marlow1962(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nawa o, everywhere go good.
Na just time.

1 Like

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
marlow1962:
Nawa o, everywhere go good.
Na just time.
we hope so

1 Like

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by tochez24(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
depressedlad:
so life can be this unfair fo me, when i was a child i thought i was gonna grow up get a job, marry a beutiful wife and live life, i didnt know that i was just gonna grow up and suffer. grew up without parents i hv been suffering since childhood now that i am 28 its still same story no sign of success, i am tired. these past days all i have been thinking is suicide. my life is riddled with poverty and sickness and i have no one to tell to and no money to look for proper treatment, i am tired why do i refuse to die why the people that dont wanna die die? sometimes i think about faking that i am a mad person so that people will take their eyes off me and let me suffer alone. i am afraid if my life continue like this i will end up committing suicide. i really feel tired of living life i am always in pain.

I'm 29 yrs old guy, living in a self con. From an average family that are helpless like me, currently broke and jobless. My rent will expire next month and I don't have a penny now to eat talkless of renewing my rent next month... I don't even need a job right now because i have done several kinds of job and it still ended with the same old story, nothing come out!!!!

Nobody wants to help me, i have looked for help in all directions except doing rituals, rich people turn me down even before i ask for help bro... It's as if I'm cursed, though i know i am not but i feel that way most times!!! All the girls i have dated have all left me, I don't even have the energy to ask any girl out because my present condition depresses me all the time.

My brother, you see millions of youths in Nigeria are currently in the same condition like you do if not worse... But you see, we are men and God has destinyed our lives to be this way except you're from a rich family.

I will still wake up tomorrow with smiles on my face even though i don't know what next at this present stage of my life!!!!

Life of a man harrdddddd i swear ���

7 Likes

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
tochez24:

I'm 29 yrs old guy, living in a self con. From an average family that are helpless like me, currently broke and jobless. My rent will expire next month and I don't have a penny now to eat talkless of renewing my rent next month... I don't even need a job right now because i have done several kinds of job and it still ended with the same old story, nothing come out!!!!

Nobody wants to help me, i have looked for help in all directions except doing rituals, rich people turn me down even before i ask for help bro... It's as if I'm cursed, though i know i am not but i feel that way most times!!! All the girls i have dated have all left me, I don't even have the energy to ask any girl out because my present condition depresses me all the time.

My brother, you see millions of youths in Nigeria are currently in the same condition like you do if not worse... But you see, we are men and God has destinyed our lives to be this way except you're from a rich family.

I will still wake up tomorrow with smiles on my face even though i don't know what next at this present stage of my life!!!!

ofcourse bro life of a man is hard no one to cry to

1 Like

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by MikeofKd(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Life is truly unfair , to think someone somewhere right now is blowing up millions in the club wasting em on drinks . While some pple are looking for just food to eat 4 survival ,omo this life ehn, but everything gets better with time trust me on this one.

God is a God of timing. When he remembers you bro , everywhere go soft 2 seconds. No worry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
MikeofKd:
Life is truly unfair , to think someone somewhere right now is blowing up millions in the club wasting em on drinks . While some pple are looking for just food to eat 4 survival ,omo this life ehn, but everything gets better with time trust me on this one.

God is a God of timing. When he remembers you bro , everywhere go soft 2 seconds. No worry.
may he remember us very soon cuz its not easy at all i have been lying down on my matress since morning feeling feverish no money for treatment talkless of food.
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by Starz825(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
depressedlad:
0-7-0-33-29-61-30 whatsapp me i need someone to talk to
Hey buddy
You need to calm down....
Don't put pressure on yourself any further...
I understand how you feel....
But you gotta know that life is a challenge for everybody.... forget about the money...
Everybody is going through one or two things...
Listen up...talk to your creator...yeah..you need to...when things aren't going your way ..you talk to your creator...

However, Anything your hand can find at the moment..do it...and keep hoping, keep believing...

You Gon be fine
That's the mission..so your suffering at present now becomes your story tommorow..

At this point don't think too much ... don't compare yourself with others or your mates.. as a matter of fact you got no mate. ..... So don't try it..you just gonna hurt yourself...

Keep believing, keep moving....

It doesn't matter how many times you got hit, just keep moving forward....

This is life pushing you around till you find your footings...
May God help you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by tochez24(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
MikeofKd:

I feel like God has forgotten me, there's nothing humanly possible that i have not done.... Even prayed, gone to church and tired of asking God for help or going to church.

The way rich people and friends discharge me is heartbreaking but i just smile and swallow whatever they dish out to me in good faith. I have lost my confidence too but i don't know what's still keeping me going.

Maybe my health, i hardly fall sick except Ulcer that i have been putting up with for many years now.
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Starz825:

Hey buddy
You need to calm down....
Don't put pressure on yourself any further...
I understand how you feel....
But you gotta know that life is a challenge for everybody.... forget about the money...
Everybody is going through one or two things...
Listen up...talk to your creator...yeah..you need to...when things aren't going your way ..you talk to your creator...

However, Anything your hand can find at the moment..do it...and keep hoping, keep believing...

You Gon be fine
That's the mission..so your suffering at present now becomes your story tommorow..

At this point don't think too much ... don't compare yourself with others or your mates.. as a matter of fact you got no mate. ..... So don't try it..you just gonna hurt yourself...

Keep believing, keep moving....

It doesn't matter how many times you got hit, just keep moving forward....

This is life pushing you around till you find your footings...
May God help you..

thanks so much for these kind words

1 Like

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
tochez24:

I feel like God has forgotten me, there's nothing humanly possible that i have not done.... Even prayed, gone to church and tired of asking God for help or going to church.

The way rich people and friends discharge me is heartbreaking but i just smile and swallow whatever they dish out to me in good faith. I have lost my confidence too but i don't know what's still keeping me going.

Maybe my health, i hardly fall sick except Ulcer that i have been putting up with for many years now.
u are lucky mine is poverty coupled with poor health
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by tochez24(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
depressedlad:
u are lucky mine is poverty coupled with poor health

Sorry about that bro....
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by 7buckz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sufferings are stories to tell during your reign of success
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by Ehmmah588(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
To everyone who's depressed,listen, this too shall pass!!..The mere fact that you're still alive says it all that God isn't done with you!! You're a story that the world will read,see and touch!!...But please and please don't leave God out of your life no matter the trial PLEASE DON'T!..... I want you to see yourself ad God see's you! .How does God see you...A man made in his image after his likeness,beautiful,perfect,full of light and life,with a great destiny and a great story that will inspire people to trust God!!!....

If you doubt these words, Save this thread, and observe your life for 4months,then come back and share the testimony

God is never late!!
Na we dey look am say e late !!
Age means nothing to God!!
People are mocking you cos of your condition hurts God cos they're also mocking him in you and God is not mocked!!!

Watch out guys!!!!!!! God has started putting plans in motion for your sake cos walls are broken for you!!!..Mount a are moved for you!!!...Chains are Falling for you!!!!....yokes are destroyed for you!!!....And finally,

Doors are opened for you in Jesus name

I'm taking it upon myself to pray for each and every one of you from now till four months....God will surprise us

2 Likes

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
I swear Nigeria is not for the weak at all. cry cry cry
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by Autobot05: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hang in there
Never lose hope
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dude, our Naija people will say when you hear the story of another person, you will know yours is better

Everybody right now dey suffer, na by Grace many of us take set survive. Be positive man, no let depressed set in con make you do wetin you no suppose do o

��

1 Like

Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by MikeofKd(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
tochez24:

Bro I understand how you feel trust me , but the elders aren’t capping when they say patience is virtue. Life na turn by turn.
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by sageb: 2:38am On Nov 06, 2022
tochez24:

It ain't easy but don't give up.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by depressedlad: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
I swear Nigeria is not for the weak at all. cry cry cry
its not that we are weak we r just unlucky
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2022
depressedlad:
its not that we are weak we r just unlucky
You aren't unlucky since your situation isn't unique to you especially in Nigeria. You were just born in a shithole which is no choice of yours.
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by kannyt01(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Ehmmah588:
To everyone who's depressed,listen, this too shall pass!!..The mere fact that you're still alive says it all that God isn't done with you!! You're a story that the world will read,see and touch!!...But please and please don't leave God out of your life no matter the trial PLEASE DON'T!..... I want you to see yourself ad God see's you! .How does God see you...A man made in his image after his likeness,beautiful,perfect,full of light and life,with a great destiny and a great story that will inspire people to trust God!!!....

If you doubt these words, Save this thread, and observe your life for 4months,then come back and share the testimony

God is never late!!
Na we dey look am say e late !!
Age means nothing to God!!
People are mocking you cos of your condition hurts God cos they're also mocking him in you and God is not mocked!!!

Watch out guys!!!!!!! God has started putting plans in motion for your sake cos walls are broken for you!!!..Mount a are moved for you!!!...Chains are Falling for you!!!!....yokes are destroyed for you!!!....And finally,

Doors are opened for you in Jesus name

I'm taking it upon myself to pray for each and every one of you from now till four months....God will surprise us
Amen
Re: Unfairness Of Life.....,. by taiwo34: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
sorry dear but don't ever give up on yourself. u are still young be patient and focus on something u love doing

(1) (Reply)

It's DECEMBER : What Can You Use To Describe This Year So Far? / Broke Men Will Eventually Make Money- Date Them / Why Do People Still Endure Abuse In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.