Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How To Know You Are Dating Yourself - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are Dating Yourself (31293 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Techsmartng: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2022
If you pay attention you’ll always notice the signs

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

That’s how women think. They believe once you are dating them, they should be the center of your existence on this earth as if you don’t have work or anything else going on in your life. Once you don’t call them for a day like this; “you are cheating abi”? That’s all you will hear lol.

B!tch I’m busy. And even if I’m not, the fact I’m in a relationship with you doesn’t mean I shouldn't have my private time or I must always be in the mood for lovey-dovey stuff. I might shoot you a text just to check you’re okay. But expecting me to call you everyday and chat shit for hours won’t happen.
Spot on! That’s a home run, bro!
It also applies in marriage. She forgets that a man needs go out and get the beacon home, not just cuddling in bed while stroking their hairs.
Sometimes, a man needs his time. Privacy to think! ...on how to double the ends meet.

7 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Exedyne: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2022
MrPower:
When you hear people use the word "you are dating yourself" its simply means that your partner in off your hook and you are dating yourself. That is to say your breakfast is almost ready, asin na small time remain before them serve you. So how do you know your breakfast is around the corner. Your partner will always do the following

1) always too busy that he or she doesn't have your time. Paraventure they finally call, the conversation will be so dry, straight to the point, etc .... .

2). Break in communication: if the person claims to be your joy giver can go a day or two without bordering to hear from you, my dear you are dating yourself.

3) if they are always online late night without chatting you up. Some time you tried to call on WhatsApp and you see "on another call"

4). When they start doing my bestee my bestee while you are just there. My dear be vigilant oh make bestee no do you small thing o.

Make i stop here. I know say some people get other opinion or counter opinion.

while this is true, these arent always the case in all situations. sometimes, it boils down to personality. 1 and 2 are very personality dependent.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Boogyman557: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Sorry,I clicked 'report' mistakenly while scrolling but I quickly 'backed' it. I just want to be sure you weren't banned embarassed
Holly Gram cool U don see wer dem ban mod abi na mood..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Edipet(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Brunicekid:
Bad advice. If you advise guys should do anything they want to girls, then why will you still say that they should marry a virgin? It's unclear.
he is not advising you to force a girl to your bed. He is talking about the wayward bítch that can't hold themselves. Have you ever come across a post on maybe facebook, the the ask questions like " can you stay for one yr without Sex" if you read through the comments you go know say some girls value sex too much, the are the ones that want it. So The guy is telling you to fvck such girls. Don't force them to your bed. But wen you eventually meet a Virgin you should marry her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Aklee4994(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Relationship is about enormous amount of management if you don’t manage it..it’s will die or crash...it always a 50/50 role to both parties involved.

As a wise man once said if you want an absolutely relationship keep relationship with the dead rather let me say GOD...suppose you don’t call or text your spouse for somedays or a month you know what next he/she is done with you but if leave GOD for so many years and come again he’s there to hear you out...

It’s just a 50/50 role as I know...And to me if you are not giving same energy as mine you’re dating yourself to me.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2022
So many things, that thing call love is overrated grin
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by omooba969(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2022
illuminutty:
As a man, you have no business with relationship or dating if you are below 26 yrs. You should be building yourself/chasing your dreams and not chasing relationships and women.

If you travel far and wide you will understand that at 26yrs of age one should have started building his or her own family.

20s - 40s is the age group of RESPONSIBILITY.

Read up on other cultures from the middle east... for example.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2022
H0didon:
Seems you don't even know women grin. They can hide, pretend do anything as long as it makes them do what they wanna do without notice.
Once you find a Nigerian woman that is transparent, gives you peace of mind, respect and gives you her time, she supports and make you her priority and she come get fear of God. Nobody needs to tell you to keep her.

Sex, Cooking skills and other minor things can be easily learnt but you see those virtues i mentioned up, that's the key gee.

As our Ancestors would say "A virtues woman is transparent in nature".
lol I’m not opposing your point but human beings shouldn’t be anyone’s priority ,humans should come second or first after what put foods to your table,I don’t advise a tightened attachment,just as I won’t advice anyone to take me as a priority too,we are humans and are prior to change , and also can you give 90percent of what you’ve listed too? Or you just want to be at the receiving end while you do your thing with your chicks at the side?
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U don see wer dem ban mod abi na mood..

WTF MAN!

No vex boss
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Uchesis: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2022
jeromestarks:

Those things you mentioned only come to them when they're very old and when they're done wh0ring.

Find a young virgin woman who is ready to learn and teach her. Most times, virgins response to how you treat them. Hold her and never let her go.
If a wh0ring girl wants to go, don't stop her. But if a virgin woman wants to go , don't let her go.
The way you carry this virgin matter for head, i dey suspect you oh. Make you no go rape one small girl wey never reach 14 yrs.

Any man that is waiting to marry a virgin go get white bear bear, because the percentage of virgins in Nigeria above 20yrs is less than 5%
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by ike007(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Is cooking not part of what makes a woman virtuous?

How does cooking make a woman virtues...is that one of the reasons why she is a wife material?
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by doshiyad1: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once she's not a virgin, then her heart will always be with the man who disvirgined her.
If you marry a who who has been fvcked by another man, you married yourself because the moment her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and one of your children may not be yours.

If you're dating a girl you didn't disvirgin, you're dating yourself because her heart is still with the man who disvirgined her even if she lied about it. Some girls still keep contact with the man who disvirgined them, others stalk their main ex on social media waiting for when he will hit a major fit to chat him up.

If a girl did not give you her best days (when she's a virgin), you shouldn't pay to keep her worst (when she has lost her virginity - glory to another man).
How will you pay huge money, do wedding celebration, take care of her siblings and relatives just to have what another man fvcked wit just eggs and indomie?
No be foolishness be that?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but for the peace of your home and the betterment of your children, Marry a virgin.

I totally disagree with you. Your opinion though!
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Enumerator(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Everythinf you said make sense except for the virgin part, virgin or no virgin doesn't matter, infact not in this present age and time, you can hardly find virgin,
buttom line is pray to meet a good woman is all thar matters
jeromestarks:
Once she's not a virgin, then her heart will always be with the man who disvirgined her.
If you marry a who who has been fvcked by another man, you married yourself because the moment her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and one of your children may not be yours.

If you're dating a girl you didn't disvirgin, you're dating yourself because her heart is still with the man who disvirgined her even if she lied about it. Some girls still keep contact with the man who disvirgined them, others stalk their main ex on social media waiting for when he will hit a major fit to chat him up.

If a girl did not give you her best days (when she's a virgin), you shouldn't pay to keep her worst (when she has lost her virginity - glory to another man).
How will you pay huge money, do wedding celebration, take care of her siblings and relatives just to have what another man fvcked wit just eggs and indomie?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but for the peace of your home and the betterment of your children, Marry a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by fairwilliams: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2022
If my GF is here on #airaland mehn, na this 0P go make her be mad@me cox currently i dnt called my Gf like ever b4... But she's an ANGEL to me. Don't go 4cheap girls in a relati0nship.. My gf call everyday and once i call her she's always happy and do tel me to beep her whenever i wanna chat her up. I advice evry guys here to work on ya self and STP settling 4cheap girls. I l0ve my GF but her 0ver pampering me too much Aswr..

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Davigor: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Softmirror:

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT LADIES WHO GOT MARRIED AS VIRGINS BUT YET CHEATED ON THEIR HUSBANDS. THEIR REASON BEING THAT, THEY WERE ONLY CURIOUS TO SAMPLE HOW ANOTHER PEN!S FEELS LIKE. AN INTENT OF BEING TIRED OF EATING ONLY CASSAVA. MAKE I TASTE AGBADO TOO.

MY SECOND QUESTION. HOW DO YOU KNOW A VIRGIN WHO WON'T BE SEXUALLY ADVENTUROUS AFTER MARRIAGE?

HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF SHE IS A VIRGIN?

All this because you are not virging?
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Softmirror: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Davigor:

All this because you are not virging?

NOPE.

IT'S BECAUSE IT'S A REALITY. NOT ALL LADIES WHO MARRY AS VIRGIN REMAIN FAITHFUL TO THEIR HUSBANDS AFTER MARRIAGE. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT WILL BE FAITHFUL AND THE ONE THAT WON'T BE? DO YOU HAVE ANY INSIGHT TO SHARE? FACT BEING THAT THEY LADIES WHO HAD LOST THEIR VIRGINITY BEFORE MARRIAGE WERE ONCE A VIRGIN. AND THERE ARE INSTANCES OF LADIES WHO MARRIED AS VIRGINS AND AFTER SOME YEARS FALL INTO TEMPTATIONS BECOMING UNFAITHFUL TO THEIR HUSBANDS. SO, HOW DO WE KNOW THE VIRGIN LADY THAT WILL REMAIN FAITHFUL AFTER MARRIAGE. THANK YOU.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by PhantomThief(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2022
pansophist:
You carry the burden of everything alone. So it is only you that call, ask when next can you meet, spend, and if you don't perform, things would just remain stagnant. No effort whatsoever coming from the other side. Or they only act when they need something. Then you should know you are in a relationship with yourself.
Well said King.
NOTE:This account is saving men that simps
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Draslo(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2022
jeromestarks:

Double fuckkkkkking standards bro
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Edusouls(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself Blackman, ask ur sister if she is still a virgin? You would marry overused pussies just as u guys Bleep and dump other girls, then when time comes u would start looking for a virgin, u think una pass God get sense..
jeromestarks:

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Demigod22: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Drsnives:
Only me go
Me: Call
She: flash

Me: spend
She: chop

Me: contribute to all pertains her
She: shi shi

Me: Bleep
She: moans

Me: buy gifts on her birthday
She: sms birthday gift

Me: Takes her out
She: buys 100 naira aboki yam while visiting
I no know why i still like her
I tire

Hahaha, she has used kpekus to confuse you.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Uzuacious(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2022
The vawulence here is too much
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Demigod22: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2022
In my head, I have the idea of great relationship, but somehow, I always mess it up. I have met great girls who are genuine and can go all out for me, but I didn't give them that time, attention, and love, they desire. I easily become bored when a lady is too emotionally available.

But I have worked on myself in order not to give people reasons to think all guys are the same. But I am not ready for relationship still.

My major challenge is the fact that I have lot of girls around me and I go imtimate with them but I can't call anyone my girlfriend, I don't have the courage to be committed to any relationship. All thanks to these redpill guys that messed up my head.

I am the one hurting girls or ghosting girls, and I am beginning to worry, especially now that I am growing too fast.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Demigod22: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Relationship should be built on mutual respect, trust, love, and compassion. Relationship it's not meant to be stressful when you are with genuine partner. We shouldn't have rules in loving each other, no ill thought, no disrespect.

I see lot of people struggling with relationship they should let go, if it's not working, move on. Don't beg for love, you deserve better. Don't allow people love you out of pity. When you notice signs that your partner is derailed and your concerted effort didn't yield any positive result, then move on.

Anything that cost you your peace of mind is too expensive.

5 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by illuminutty: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2022
omooba969:

If you travel far and wide you will understand that at 26yrs of age one should have started building his or her own family.

20s - 40s is the age group of RESPONSIBILITY.

Read up on other cultures from the middle east... for example.

How would you build a family when you have not built yourself? In my own culture, most young men of 26yo are just finishing school or at NYSC scheme. No job. Those in business are still probably learning the ropes of their business at 26yo. The age bracket I mentioned is 26 years below, so I don't know what "40s" is doing under the context of my initial post. A 26yo woman can start building her family at that age with an older man but a 26yo man can't build sh1t with a younger woman or a woman of the same age. Meanwhile, marriage is rigged against men(Discussion for another day).
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by udomma1005(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Is cooking not part of what makes a woman virtuous?
No!
Cooking is a skill, even pro prostitutes can learn!

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by illuminutty: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Drsnives:
Only me go
Me: Call
She: flash

Me: spend
She: chop

Me: contribute to all pertains her
She: shi shi

Me: Bleep
She: moans

Me: buy gifts on her birthday
She: sms birthday gift

Me: Takes her out
She: buys 100 naira aboki yam while visiting
I no know why i still like her
I tire

You are with a leech who sees you as a means to her ends. She will leave you once you can't do all that sh1t for her.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Athemisia: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2022
4Humanity4All:

If you two need some space,it must be communicated. You shouldn't just assume the other person knows. Not everyone is a mind reader
I always outline that at the beginning. 'Cuase I don't really like unnecessary calls... Abi u nor get work to do!?
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Lmao cheesy, if only you understand that beign a virgin is not a criteria to good and happy home! If only you understand that a devil reincarnate can also be a virgin! If only you understand that beign a virgin is synonymous to nothing just some peices of hymen covering the virginal way.

So how does a peice of hymen determines the quality of a good woman and also guarantees the happiness, sanity, and longevity of one's marriage?

Hope your mum was a virgin when your dad married her? And hope you sisters are? Or will be? Hope later in future when you marry, your daughter will be a virgin to her husband too? And if they are not, does that mean they are bad for marriage?

When you understand fully all I typed there, then you will understand.. happiness and goodness of things comes naturally.. it's not most times attached to things.

You are free to call me whatever you like, infact call me a LovePeddler, it's a faceless forum you don't even know me in person, talk more of knowing my sexual status. You must have been some small boy graced with internet availability. Grow up boy.
jeromestarks:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Athemisia: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2022
illuminutty:

How would you build a family when you have not built yourself? In my own culture, most young men of 26yo are just finishing school or at NYSC scheme. No job. Those in business are still probably learning the ropes of their business at 26yo. The age bracket I mentioned is 26 years below, so I don't know what "40s" is doing under the context of my initial post. A 26yo woman can start building her family at that age with an older man but a 26yo man can't build sh1t with a younger woman or a woman of the same age. Meanwhile, marriage is rigged against men(Discussion for another day).
You are just basically placing your judgements on the poor Nigeria economy. At 22, I was already done with schooling, working and earning a living. I could have gotten married if I wanted to at 26 but I choose not to.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Athemisia: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Lmao cheesy, if only you understand that beign a virgin is not a criteria to good and happy home! If only you understand that a devil reincarnate can also be a virgin! If only you understand that beign a virgin is synonymous to nothing just some peices of hymen covering the virginal way.
So how does a peice of hymen determines the quality of a good woman and also guarantees the happiness, sanity, and longevity of one's marriage?
Hope your mum was a virgin when your dad married her? And hope you sisters are? Or will be? Hope later in future when you marry, your daughter will be a virgin to her husband too? And if they are not, does that mean they are bad for marriage?
When you understand fully all I typed there, then you will understand.. happiness and goodness of things comes naturally.. it's not most times attached to things.
You are free to call me whatever you like, infact call me a LovePeddler, it won't bother me..it's a faceless forum you don't even know me in person, talk more of knowing my sexual purity status. You must have been some small boy graced with internet availability. Grow up boy.
He must have been heart broken way too many times..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Fithz(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
ignoring is a big problem in relationships

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council / I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.