Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How To Know You Are Dating Yourself - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are Dating Yourself (31315 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
jeromestarks:

If a woman is so good then she won't sleep around.
If virginity means nothing, then God wouldn't have covered the vaginal way.
If virginity has nothing to do with a woman's character then a woman in marriage should sleep with men she's not married to.
If virginity is not important as you have said, then the hymen shouldn't have been there in the first place or it should be replaceable or it should even be unbreakable (maybe it should have been like a valve then).
My mom and sisters married as a virgin and my dad and in-laws are very proud till date.

Just because a woman is not a virgin doesn’t mean she sleeps around. How do Nigerians think bayi? I have met a girl who’s a proper Christian girl, born again, from a good and well to do home, well educated and intelligent with a good paying job, amazing character but has had sex with one or two ex boyfriends back when she was “in the world”.

Are you telling me I should overlook all her positives because of a mistake she made out of youthful exuberance and curiosity in her college days? Should she be condemned to a life of misery and singlehood because of that?

I don’t know what bible you people are reading but even Christ himself will not say that. All you fake Christians that think you are more holy than Christ himself. Dumbasses all of you. Keep thinking this way, na your type no dey ever marry last last.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
jeromestarks:

This is why only few people are enjoying their marriages. A whole lot are just enduring the marriage.

Sand is cheap because it is everywhere. Diamond is expensive because it is only 5% (your stats) of the world who has it.

Find the rear girls and be free from marital problems. Do otherwise and keep enduring your marriage until you regret the union!

And talking about marrying 14 year old. I am not interested in children because they have not been tested yet. Everything good must be tested. A girl of 20 must have been tested. If she passed, then I will marry her.

Lol this clown. Good luck finding a well educated and exposed lady who is a virgin in this day and age. Na village girl or underaged you go marry last last cheesy

And this stupid notion you have that everybody who married a non-virgin is miserable or not enjoying their marriage is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. I don’t think you even know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Uchesis: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
jeromestarks:

This is why only few people are enjoying their marriages. A whole lot are just enduring the marriage.

Sand is cheap because it is everywhere. Diamond is expensive because it is only 5% (your stats) of the world who has it.

Find the rear girls and be free from marital problems. Do otherwise and keep enduring your marriage until you regret the union!

And talking about marrying 14 year old. I am not interested in children because they have not been tested yet. Everything good must be tested. A girl of 20 must have been tested. If she passed, then I will marry her.
So what you are saying now is that there is no marriage with a virgin that has broken up in Nigeria.

Bros wake up from your slumber and face reality.

In this current generation, a lot of so called virgins don spoil pass even the runs girls. If you don't know na you sabi
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Aklee4994(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
omooba969:

If you travel far and wide you will understand that at 26yrs of age one should have started building his or her own family.

20s - 40s is the age group of RESPONSIBILITY.

Read up on other cultures from the middle east... for example.
thank GOD... you said travel far and wide...here Na África not Middle East na Nigeria him come be...you self think am bruh �
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by jeromestarks: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Uchesis:

So what you are saying now is that there is no marriage with a virgin that has broken up in Nigeria.

Bros wake up from your slumber and face reality.

In this current generation, a lot of so called virgins don spoil pass even the runs girls. If you don't know na you sabi
Which would you prefer; marriage with a virgin or with a woman who has slept with other men?
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by jeromestarks: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

Just because a woman is not a virgin doesn’t mean she sleeps around. How do Nigerians think bayi? I have met a girl who’s a proper Christian girl, born again, from a good and well to do home, well educated and intelligent with a good paying job, amazing character but has had sex with one or two ex boyfriends back when she was “in the world”.

Are you telling me I should overlook all her positives because of a mistake she made out of youthful exuberance and curiosity in her college days? Should she be condemned to a life of misery and singlehood because of that?

I don’t know what bible you people are reading but even Christ himself will not say that. All you fake Christians that think you are more holy than Christ himself. Dumbasses all of you. Keep thinking this way, na your type no dey ever marry last last.

Leviticus 21:13-14 ESV
"And he shall take a wife in her virginity. A widow, or a divorced woman, or a woman who has been defiled, or a prostitute, these he shall not marry. But he shall take as his wife a virgin of his own people..."
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by jeromestarks: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Well,if the foreskin of the penis wasn't important,God wouldn't have put it there in the first place.
If the mucus in the nose wasn't important, God wouldn't have put it there in the first place
If the fingernails weren't important,God wouldn't have put them there in the first place
If the wax in your ears weren't important, God wouldn't have put them there in the first place.
If the Appendix wasn't important, God wouldn't have put it there in the first place

How about these?
It seems you have forgotten that these things you mentioned are in both genders while virginity is in women alone.
You know what? Since you want a non virgin, I pray you get one.

But read this if you're a Christian or not ( the words are true in both religions).

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

"And he shall take a wife in her virginity. A widow, or a divorced woman, or a woman who has been defiled, or a prostitute, these he shall not marry. But he shall take as his wife a virgin of his own people..."

Stop quoting bible for me. You that said men should “fvck anyone they like” you are quoting bible lol. The hypocrisy and patriarchy in you is outstanding. Does your Bible encourage men to sleep around? Quote me the part of your Bible that says men are free to sleep around and only women must remain virgins.

Ode is quoting from Old Testament. Just shows what a fake Christian you are. You don’t know Jesus came, died for our sins and basically rendered that part of the Bible obsolete? Even me that’s not a “born again” knows that.

Baba marry your virgin if you like no one is stopping you. But stop talking trash that everyone who married a non virgin is having a miserable marriage because that’s complete bullshit and you know it. Other men prioritize other more important things in a woman than virginity.

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Uchesis: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Which would you prefer; marriage with a virgin or with a woman who has slept with other men?
i prefer to marry a woman who has slept with other men but she loves me, than a virgin who doesn't love me
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Since you want to be unfortunate and be quoting obsolete laws from the Old Testament, I hope you also follow these laws or you are going to hell brov!

Fake Christian quoting from the same book that supports slavery and stoning women to death. Same book written by the Jews that killed Christ. Same book Jesus died for to abolish its wicked teachings. You don’t even know the fundamentals of your religion bro. The Old Testament was about laws, the New Testament is about GRACE! Jesus of today will never condemn a woman or say she should never be married because she lost her virginity. As long as she repents off her sins, she is considered new and whole in Christ. Ode.

https://www.ranker.com/list/weird-bible-rules/kellen-perry

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Uchesis:

i prefer to marry a woman who has slept with other men but she loves me, than a virgin who doesn't love me

Leave that idiot that thinks virginity automatically makes a woman a good wife. The guy never jam. He has Stone Age mentality. I should leave a well educated, intelligent, kind, well mannered and successful woman who loves me and go marry a rude village brat because she’s a virgin? Lol how some Nigerians think confuses me at times.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

It seems you have forgotten that these things you mentioned are in both genders while virginity is in women alone.
You know what? Since you want a non virgin, I pray you get one.

But read this if you're a Christian or not ( the words are true in both religions).

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

I never said I wanted a non virgin. So, don't put your words into my mouth. The same Bible you are quoting didn't refrain you from typing 'I pray you get one'. So, that's now your prayer point right?
And for the scripture you typed up there,I didn't read everything but one thing I know is that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law. So,I don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

A virgin will thank God for my post. Those who have made terrible mistakes in giving themselves out for cheap earthly things will insult me.
Hmmmm. The truth hurts.

There is something fundamentally flawed with your thinking. How do you conclude that every girl who’s lost her virginity is a prostitute or sleeps around? Do you even know the meaning of the word prostitute?

You know how many girls lost their virginity because a guy lied to them, begged and made all sorts of false promises of commitment just to sleep with them? And na guys like you dey do am pass. Then same you turns around and brands them prostitutes, unclean and unworthy of marriage.

Same you that was on this same thread encouraging men to fvck who ever they like but any woman who’s lost her virginity is filthy. There is something fundamentally wrong with your brain if you made that comment seriously without something clicking in head about hypocrisy and double standard. Smh.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by jeromestarks: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

There is something fundamentally flawed with your thinking. How do you conclude that every girl who’s lost her virginity is a prostitute or sleeps around? Do you even know the meaning of the word prostitute?

You know how many girls lost their virginity because a guy lied to them, begged and made all sorts of false promises of commitment just to sleep with them? And na guys like you dey do am pass. Then same you turns around and brands them prostitutes, unclean and unworthy of marriage.

Same you that was on this same thread encouraging men to fvck who ever they like but any woman who’s lost her virginity is filthy. There is something fundamentally wrong with your brain if you made that comment seriously without something clicking in head about hypocrisy and double standard. Smh.
Sorry.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
4Humanity4All:

I never said I wanted a non virgin. So, don't put your words into my mouth. The same Bible you are quoting didn't refrain you from typing 'I pray you get one'. So, that's now your prayer point right?
And for the scripture you typed up there,I didn't read everything but one thing I know is that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law. So,I don't know what you are talking about.

He has no clue what he is talking about so don’t bother debating that guy. Christian that does not even know the laws of the Old Testament were made invalid by Christ's death. Left to him, I’m sure he will also promote stoning of sinners as prescribed by the Old Testament.

The guy is just a sicko looking for justifications for his patriarchal and old fashioned mentality..and his weird obsession with women’s virginity.

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Edusouls(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Irresponsible boy, Na so many men and boys go don test ur sister drop am,this generation Z without any home training,one major problem we have today in our society, most of u are completely useless
jeromestarks:

No.
Everything good must be tested. Sleeping with girls before marrying them is a test for them. Whoever failed or has failed this test should not end up in a noble man's house.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
H0didon:
Seems you don't even know women grin. They can hide, pretend do anything as long as it makes them do what they wanna do without notice.
Once you find a Nigerian woman that is transparent, gives you peace of mind, respect and gives you her time, she supports and make you her priority and she come get fear of God. Nobody needs to tell you to keep her.

Sex, Cooking skills and other minor things can be easily learnt but you see those virtues i mentioned up, that's the key gee.

As our Ancestors would say "A virtues woman is transparent in nature".

Are those qualities still in existence??

Hope not the type I will clock 100yrs and person never see??

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Drsnives(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Demigod22:

Hahaha, she has used kpekus to confuse you.
Lol.. the kpekus tight no be lie o

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Athemisia: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
illuminutty:

What would have been the age of the woman you would have married to if you had chosen to?
23yr

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

He has no clue what he is talking about so don’t bother debating that guy. Christian that does not even know the laws of the Old Testament were made invalid by Christ's death. Left to him, I’m sure he will also promote stoning of sinners as prescribed by the Old Testament.

The guy is just a sicko looking for justifications for his patriarchal and old fashioned mentality..and his weird obsession with women’s virginity.

I'm actually shocked that someone like him still exist in today's dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Fortune118005(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

He has no clue what he is talking about so don’t bother debating that guy. Christian that does not even know [b]the laws of the Old Testament were made invalid by Christ's death. [/b]Left to him, I’m sure he will also promote stoning of sinners as prescribed by the Old Testament.

That's not true
Jesus Christ did not come to destroy/cancel the law, He came to fulfil the Law Matthew 5:17
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Fortune118005:

That's not true
Jesus Christ did not come to destroy/cancel the law, He came to fulfil the Law Matthew 5:17

So Jesus supports enslaving people and stoning sinners to death as prescribed in the Old Testament? Lol okay.

Jesus teaches that any woman who has sin in her past is condemned for life, irredeemable and must never be married? I hear you.

Jesus teaches that men can “fvck whoever they like” but only women must remain chaste? I see

All these religious fanatics on this forum sef. Baba do what works for you and let others do what works for them. I know many people who married non-virgins, in fact I don’t think I personally know a single person that married a virgin and they are all happy in their marriage and prospering in their lives so free us pls.

Tell me that the Jesus you know believes the laws in the screenshot below found in that same Old Testament. It’s people like you that turn into terrorists when you misinterpret the most extreme and obsolete laws in your holy books.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by 2buffagain(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I wonder at the people that go about engaging someone in a relationship when they know theyre not interested in that person. Isn't that madness?

I never see that person that will try it with me.

If I'm courting you and you blank me more than three hours a day, even if it's for genuine reason, I'll send you a painful and unbelievable text and end it. No time to waste.

Sounds like you are jobless, and used to dating fellow jobless people who are in their phone always. You have an anxious attachment style. Go and Google what that is and seek help quickly.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by richie240: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once she's not a virgin, then her heart will always be with the man who disvirgined her.
If you marry a who who has been fvcked by another man, you married yourself because the moment her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and one of your children may not be yours.

If you're dating a girl you didn't disvirgin, you're dating yourself because her heart is still with the man who disvirgined her even if she lied about it. Some girls still keep contact with the man who disvirgined them, others stalk their main ex on social media waiting for when he will hit a major fit to chat him up.

If a girl did not give you her best days (when she's a virgin), you shouldn't pay to keep her worst (when she has lost her virginity - glory to another man).
How will you pay huge money, do wedding celebration, take care of her siblings and relatives just to have what another man fvcked wit just eggs and indomie?
No be foolishness be that?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but for the peace of your home and the betterment of your children, Marry a virgin.
You're mostly right but I'll need to add: her mind is not necessarily with d one who disvirgined her but with the guy with d biggest preek/d guy with d best 'bed-games'.

As u are sweating ur head off pumping d 2nd hand pucci, she thinking "mtchewww...chibuzor's prick is longer and thicker than dizwan.....let him just do all he has to do and stop wasting my time"

But if u marry her as a virgin, ur preen, no matter how small/short, will always satisfy her.
cool

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by jeromestarks: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2022
richie240:

You're mostly right but I'll need to add: her mind is not necessarily with d one who disvirgined her but with the guy with d biggest preek/d guy with d best 'bed-games'.

As u are sweating ur head off pumping d 2nd hand pucci, she thinking "mtchewww...chibuzor's prick is longer and thicker than dizwan.....let him just do all he has to do and stop wasting my time"

But if u marry her as a virgin, ur preen, no matter how small/short, will always satisfy her.
cool
Cha..yi.
This your analysis bad pass my own o.
I fear.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by GavinThompson: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
When my single friends ask me about dating sites, I can safely recommend this platform https://ladadate.com/blog-capricorn-woman-sextrology to everyone. They already know that I have tried many different sites and stopped my attention on this site where I found a beautiful woman. Beautiful girls and very interesting women visit this site. All this is on this site!
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Mensorty(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hey everyone, if you're serious about finding a meaningful relationship, you might want to consider upgrading to a premium dating site like SofiaDate(discover here). This site has a reputation for attracting people who are looking for long-term commitment and it has a comprehensive matching system that is based on your personality, values, and interests. Plus, the site has a team of relationship experts who offer guidance and advice on navigating the online dating world. Give it a try and see if it's the right fit for you!
Re: How To Know You Are Dating Yourself by Frimen: 8:16pm On Mar 17
If you want to make a gift, I have found a great solution for you. I'm sure your girlfriend likes flowers and I know a great company that does just that. Something like https://flowwow.co.uk/leicester/, for example. I'm sure you and your girlfriend will like that too. I am sure that you will both be delighted and therefore I advise you to try to buy it and give it to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. / "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.