Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar (36879 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by stano2(m): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2022
His choice
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by gigabyte13: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hausa scammed igbo

I never hear am before

Smart guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by fasho01(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2022
I even thought it was bukola saraki and was wondering why the fuss. Anyways who cares who a hustler supports btw

4 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Forgive always. But never trust, until given reason to.
Just shows that Igbo people have a good heart. Me I have a good heart but I’m not trusting. My trust can never be given so easily. I knew it was only a matter of time before he showed himself again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by icuminpiss(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2022
the igbos knew that the Hausa/Fulani will never vote for them, but the emilokan crooner believes he will get bloc vote from them? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by rusher14: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Racoon:
The real betrayal and backstabbing starts next month. Lesson for one desperate emilokan druggie. These people put their own first before any other thing.

Ibos put others first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by onomeabuja: 6:56am On Aug 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Stop telling lies...
How.....
See my name onome, I. Am from DELTA STATE.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Antoeni(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Alhaji Caro White Can Never Become President of Nigeria. Aso Rock is No Home For The Elderly And Sick , We Can’t Have a President Ruling From Hospital Ward in Dubai , Obasanjo Has Everything Nigerians Need To Know About Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Joe4real1988(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
So you’ll walk to a polling booth on Election Day, remember a dollar at N650, remember ASUU strike, remember a bag of rice at N32k, remember how unsafe we’ve been, remember banditry, insecurity, hyper inflation and still vote for the APC?

Talk to me, what’s the problem?
Tribalism and religion. Yeye yoots undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Stanislause94: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2022
We’re not yet ready! 2023 will be about regional voting. E no go sha easy for any candidate

4 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by DukeofUmueri247: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
this early morning, you just wake up hate speech

Do you know hate speech is illegal?
You dey mind that one wey devil and his agents dey use his brain do hide and seek?
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by DesChyko: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Ha has chose his senseless path. Let's move on
#ObiDatti2023.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Abuazeez(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2022
Good for him
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Peter obi carry go..
our new president

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2022
naptu2 seems to be too preoccupied with Twitter stories that push a certain narrative.
One wonders where he was to push Twitter reactions when one aboki's Baba sala coat was trending
Unbiased journalism indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Mandesz(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2022
So sarki can still get sense?
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by princemustyo: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by crackhouse(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2022
People that can't express themselves or be famous in real life are now famous and motivational speakers on twitter and Facebook.
Who's saraki? And how does his opinion and choice affect voting in nigeria come 2023. Hmm, Irrelevant people are now warriors online..
Thanks to Facebook and twitter anyway...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by dalass(f): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki

Sarki, aka Waspapping, was a prominent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari and defender of Northern Nigeria on Twitter. He often clashed with Igbos because of his support for the President and defence of Northern Nigeria.

However, in recent times, he has criticised the President because of the insecurity in Northern Nigeria.

His criticism of the President became more intense after his brother was kidnapped while travelling on the Abuja-Kaduna train. He apologised to Igbos for his previous tweets and he also appealed to Twitter users to donate to a ransom fund for his kidnapped brother. A popular supporter of Peter Obi, Afam Deluxo, appealed to Igbos to forgive Sarki and some Peter Obi supporters contributed to the ransom fund.

However, Sarki declared his support for Atiku Abubakar yesterday and this caused a sensation on Twitter. Some Peter Obi supporters accused him of betraying them. Some people accused Afam of colluding with Sarki to defraud them. Some APC and PDP supporters and Ipob members have been mocking Peter Obi supporters and claiming that Sarki tricked them. Some people say that Sarki's support for Atiku shows that Northerners will always support their own. Others have stated that people should have the right to support anyone that they want.

Sarki says that he did not deceive anybody, that Afam never asked anyone to contribute to the fund and that his apology to Igbos still stands.

I said it before. Help almahiris at your own peril. They are only loyal to the north
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by CockAndBullStor: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Operation support your own! That's the way to go, bro! This 2023 election would be interesting smiley

If you're Yoruba and you're not supporting Tinubu, you are mentally re.tarded. You need to have your head checked!

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Boyooosa(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Callousness
So you have car and still approached people for fund Raising....baraboy.

Your brother is still in captivity and you have time and peace of mind to do show off on social media

I used to think that u r one of the sane Nigerians
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by derecho(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Kikikiki
Even Reno no trend...
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by olas24u(f): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2022
All for personal gain and not common good of all
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by InvertedHammer: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2022
/
He thinks he is being smart. With all the craziness going on, he put up his pictures and (God I hope that's not his private car). I guess he is underestimating how crazy things can get. They can use your license plate to get your address and your problem starts.

/

3 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2022
The northerners aligning with there own ..

Where will Tinubu get northern votes from?

Even Lagos no sure for Tinubu

Wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Microwhy: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Seriously, people don't know that watspapping is a trash..
I block any body that can retweet his tweets for me to see on my timeline.
His mentality is very myopic. I just admired that he's less than 30yo and pulling such attentions.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by SugarGirl44(f): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Can't blame him.
They put the interests of their brothers above others.
Not everybody will be foolish like Yoruba omo ales who don't only not want to vote Tinubu, but join obidirts to mock him.
Forgetting that in Nigeria, it's all tribes for itself, if you're foolish enough to support your opponents, it's your loss.

Western education has ended up miseducating them rather than educate them.
Now the word tribalism which is a positive word has been used to twist their brain to mean a negative one.

Kudos to you waspaping jare, you're not a bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Naijaroyalty princeoflagos AshiereOfLagos in the mud grin

Emotional People

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Shut up there.

You're fooled by sarkiii grin

NaijaRoyalty:
The northerners aligning with there own ..

Where will Tinubu get northern votes from?

Even Lagos no sure for Tinubu

Wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Judolisco(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2022
He has d right to support anyone now... Dis is the height of foolishness... So u guys forgave him because of Peter obi or what? Like most of u did not support Atiku in 2019...so what have changed? If he wants to support Atiku let him support... Una dey give person free pr
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Naijaroyalty princeoflagos AshiereOfLagos in the mud grin

Emotional People
You should be more worried now that it's obvious the northerners are aligning with there own

Where will Tinubu get northern bloc votes from ?

Even Lagos no sure for Tinubu, no be wahala be that? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey / Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.