Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar (36868 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by ChristineC: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2022
onomeabuja:

Come u better mind ur bizness....
U are not better than me in any way!!!!
except there's a prize for anybody being better than you, I'm not interested.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by onomeabuja: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2022
ChristineC:
except there's a prize for anybody being better than you, I'm not interested.
Satan get behind me embarassed
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Peppysco: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Racoon:
The real betrayal and backstabbing starts next month. Lesson for one desperate emilokan druggie. These people put their own first before any other thing.

Hmmmm, na wa ooo. One guy physically and emotionally scam una and you still dey mention Tinubu name, goes to show that you all are not in this race for Obi to win but just to be spoilers to other candidates. I'm not surprised, you all displayed your full hatred for others with this election. Anyhow it goes, me sha know say una nor go too get sympathy when una begin dey shout marginalization cos this breakfast wey una dey cook, una go surely chop am las las

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by 27Pushing30: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2022
November never even reach...

By november ya'll will know who is in the game and who isn't...

You think its by social media??

lol

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by crixlight2(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

As expected

from one northerner to another

from one Muslim to Another

when will the south learn?

Instead of pa Tinubu to step asides for Obi , he's hiding behind Shettima claiming his turn.. which turn?..

it's a pity

Are they in the same political party , if he step down APC will pick another candidate which will never add anything for Obi , because the like of El Rufai and other Norther politicians will never queue behind Obi

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by FLYFIRE(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2022
All these are just FEAR OF THE KNOWN for apc & pdp. Peter Gregory OBI will be sworn in as Nigeria's president in 2023. NIGERIANS HAVE DECIDED. WE HAVE TAKEN NIGERIA BACK FROM THE ROUGES

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2022
naptu2:
Photos
See his hungry life outside. Elebi. Sarki, you are a hungry bigot from the north.
It's with your eyes that you ll see the evil reward of the north across Nigeria.
From Dan Fodio and his urchins carnage to the evil of herdsmens in present day to Buhari's terrible rule from 2015 and now you are running after sniffing Atiku's pants.
Lamentation is your hubby. Anyways let me tell you the truth, Atiku ll lose.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by shortIGBOman: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Make IGBO People leave Sarki alone. IGBO know their place in this our great Country. grin

Sarki na man you be

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by David442: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Tonyblessed(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Seems people don't understand how these northerners or fulanis work. This apology is just smokescreen, this Sarki of a guy is just following the same path to continue to vote their people in power and not for the good of Nigeria. If a northerner was contesting for APC, he would still have voted for APC.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by asanausana91: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
So you’ll walk to a polling booth on Election Day, remember a dollar at N650, remember ASUU strike, remember a bag of rice at N32k, remember how unsafe we’ve been, remember banditry, insecurity, hyper inflation and still vote for the APC?

Talk to me, what’s the problem?
the north is not voting APC they are voting PDP.
Atiku is the next president.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by YeyeGbami: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

Ibos put others first.

The division of the south is a boost for the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by rusher14: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:

The division of the south is a boost for the north.

You are damn right.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by SugarGirl44(f): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2022
able20:

I understand that you people are currently getting depressions and Anxiety because of Peter's
sudden popularity. Majority of Obi supporters are from North central, SW, SS/ SE and many youths from the core North who have tested Apc and are victims of BAD APC.
OBI supporter are all over 36 states and FTC.
You don't blame them when they get aggressive, they were scammed by APC coalition in 2015.

I didn't ask for you to spit on me this early morning, I wasn't talking to you.
Carry your zombidient foolishness away from my front abeg.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by jamace(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin grin Some people mumu never do.

Vote wisely, anyway.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Sleekfingers: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You lied. I am a confirm Omoluabi and I am supporting PO. Here in SW, the sane youth are OBIdient including the christian. As for the North, the vote has been divided already between, Tinubu, Atiku, Ahmed Datti Baba and Kwankwaso. Bottom line is that PO will win the election.

Online. Peter fit win. But in reality. Peter obi can never win. As a matter of fact, he can't be the president of this country.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by ZombieTAMER: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Jack500:

No be only step aside, na step inside. .

Don't worry, your brain go start working in February

If you like go exhume a corpse and vote for it..

the same way you did with Buhari..

I will never feel the impact, God have been awesome..

i just pity more than half of the country living in abject poverty under APc

i feel for the undergraduates joining crime as a result of the strike

I feel it, because I'm human
something you can never understand..

bring it on
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by usmanbaba(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Ibos are very emotional and naive when it comes to politics, reason why they always cry after the deal is done. Am just waiting for "Biafra or nothing" after the beating of Peter obi come 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
As a person born and brought up in Adamawa state, I will be the last to take any support from Hausa/Fulani to Peter Obi serious.
Most of those twitting their support for Obi are just doing so for Cheap likes and followers.

I will keep saying this, that Peter Obi, LP and their campaign team should not waste much effort and resources campaigning in core north, it will be an effort in futility.
They should focus 90% of their effort and resources in SE/SS and parts of SW &Middle belt.
You have sense my guy. You've absolutely spoken the truth

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Truthdeypain: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
So you’ll walk to a polling booth on Election Day, remember a dollar at N650, remember ASUU strike, remember a bag of rice at N32k, remember how unsafe we’ve been, remember banditry, insecurity, hyper inflation and still vote for the APC?

Talk to me, what’s the problem?

Lols grin grin

Nigeria is home to the world's most stupid black people, No cap!
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Truthdeypain: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Tribalism and religion. Yeye yoots undecided undecided undecided

With a pinch of illiteracy and lack of integrity
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by JealousCobra(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go again another bitter goat in the house. Imagine you are in pain because of obi but when calling Atiku gay, Tinubu pee pooh you dance you, see your life?

You know the mistake you just made now by laying curse on yourself this early morning. I don't need to respond by laying curse back on you but the power in my tongue and 211** at the middle of my head* oga you don buy market ooo you don pass your boundary oo all you said back to you. You don curse wrong pesin honestly I'm pitying you right cus ur life will never be d same again.

I pity your loss oga u don buy market its a deep word. Wish u d best in d next few days u will understand you don pass your boundary for saying that curse simply because of a man who is sitting on top of over $150millon wealth with his kids oversea, who don't even knows you.

Bitterness kills easily, u don buy market oga. Won't reply u again cus what u said is on its way to hit u back heavily.

Obituary supporters has no life. Obi will never rule Nigeria if you like die this morning your problem. You see dat your moniker "Jealoscobra" na that same cobra will bite you to death mark my word.

tonguegrin
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Truthdeypain: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Can't blame him.
They put the interests of their brothers above others.
Not everybody will be foolish like Yoruba omo ales who don't only not want to vote Tinubu, but join obidirts to mock him.
Forgetting that in Nigeria, it's all tribes for itself, if you're foolish enough to support your opponents, it's your loss.

Western education has ended up miseducating them rather than educate them.
Now the word tribalism which is a positive word has been used to twist their brain to mean a negative one.

Kudos to you waspaping jare, you're not a bastard.
Igbos are not tribalistic people, the records are there, at least political wise. Support your Tinubu all you want but tribalism in this context is negative. Don't call us that, we can never be like some primitive urchins. The state of the economy is beyond any useless mention of tribe of religion. God bless all the liberal yorubas who can see beyond tribe and religion, they are the real Omoluabi while you are infact the actual foolish Omo ale!

Atiku, Obasanjo, Goodluck, Yaradua, na tribal lines be that abi, Sugar. Next year the majority of igbos will be voting obi, we no dey vote along ethnic lines. Even the great IKEMBA collect wotowoto. For once in your lifetimes you people should reciprocate and do what is right in Obi, regardless of sentiments. Statements and beleives about supporting our own because he's our own, is not good for our growth in this country.

Of all the critical issues bedeviling the country, your own na race abi na tribe card be the only thing wey you sabi. Its is so shameful. I know you like millions of Nigerians are a lost cause and there is no need to preach to you. I can imagine raising kids with your mentality, breeding a bunch of hate filled mofios, and sowing the seeds of lies and propaganda. It will take more than an online chatter to change you. May God help you.

Imagine trying to justify tribalism were you screaming this nonsense when Obasanjo was contesting or what like wtf is wrong with yall.
So in all your sophistication and education your solution is for people to vote along ethnic and tribal lines. Better change madam, or at least stop saying this in public it's doesn't speak well of you. You can support your candidate in peace, but tribalism and racism are evils you can't justify. Peace!
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Bruno531(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who will he declare support to before. Abeg anyone fit help me with any kind of job. I'm staying in PH and here is my number 08117547742
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Blackdisciple(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who is he
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by iamrealdeji(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
madridguy:
No, not our nairaland Sarrki. Thank you for asking bro. Many people here are already saying he's the one and mocking him for the kidnapped of his brother.

no,its the same nairaland sarrki. He had to add r to his single r when his account was suspended at a time on nairaland. I think I remember when he was Sarki with one r. About 5 years ago
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by SugarGirl44(f): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Igbos are not tribalistic people, the records are there, at least political wise. Support your Tinubu all you want but tribalism in this context is negative. Don't call us that, we can never be like some primitive urchins. The state of the economy is beyond any useless mention of tribe of religion. God bless all the liberal yorubas who can see beyond tribe and religion, they are the real Omoluabi while you are infact the actual foolish Omo ale!

Atiku, Obasanjo, Goodluck, Yaradua, na tribal lines be that abi, Sugar. Next year the majority of igbos will be voting obi, we no dey vote along ethnic lines. Even the great IKEMBA collect wotowoto. For once in your lifetimes you people should reciprocate and do what is right in Obi, regardless of sentiments. Statements and beleives about supporting our own because he's our own, is not good for our growth in this country.

Of all the critical issues bedeviling the country, your own na race abi na tribe card be the only thing wey you sabi. Its is so shameful. I know you like millions of Nigerians are a lost cause and there is no need to preach to you. I can imagine raising kids with your mentality, breeding a bunch of hate filled mofios, and sowing the seeds of lies and propaganda. It will take more than an online chatter to change you. May God help you.

Imagine trying to justify tribalism were you screaming this nonsense when Obasanjo was contesting or what like wtf is wrong with yall.
So in all your sophistication and education your solution is for people to vote along ethnic and tribal lines. Better change madam, or at least stop saying this in public it's doesn't speak well of you. You can support your candidate in peace, but tribalism and racism are evils you can't justify. Peace!

I can see you're shedding some hot tears, I have tissue o.
Even if Tinubu wasn't my tribe, there's no how I'd leave him and support obi who is an empty vessel.
A container economist who only knows about buying and selling of not just finished goods but also fairly used ones.
He simply can't reason beyond that level, that's a typical ibo man's mentality, that's why your region has remained the same for decades.

It's utter insult to compare him to Tinubu, because they operate in different wave lengths.
Like I said before, I pray biafra comes on time so obi can be your president over there, he won't rule my people, he's too mediocre to rule over the great Yoruba people.

Again tribalism isn't a negative word, it only sounds so because we're in a false nation.
Go and check the meaning.

Lastly, I won't stoop low to insult you back, I'm not an obidient.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by iamrealdeji(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
madridguy:
No, not our nairaland Sarrki. Thank you for asking bro. Many people here are already saying he's the one and mocking him for the kidnapped of his brother.

Oh sorry,our nairaland sarrki is like a wannabe and low budget twitter sarki. Our nairaland sarrki is supporting jagaban and not Atiku
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by IfnobeGod20: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Stanislause94:
are you Yoruba? Who says Tinubu can’t get 60% vote in southwest? Tinubu has southwest in his bag apart from Lagos. He’s winning southwest with more than 60% . If the south south and southeast can unite, the election will be inconclusive and a very tough decider
I am Yoruba. With the humble submission I have listed in my first comment, nobody of Omoluabi gene will dispute that and that will work against him.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Baba forget story they are not the same person. You are right about Sarki first moniker then but they are both different person.

iamrealdeji:
no,its the same nairaland sarrki. He had to add r to his single r when his account was suspended at a time on nairaland. I think I remember when he was Sarki with one r. About 5 years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / 5 Things The Police Cannot Do To You As A Nigerian Citizen. / Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.