Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar (36882 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by omenka(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Errrm, his life, his choices.

We respect his choices.

Next please. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by feed70: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2022
naptu2:
More reactions.

This one don mad u think say na small Pikin u de talk too… notting concern us with ur business if u like vote MKO I can’t change the minds of Labour Party supporters!!Gbam
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by feed70: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2022
naptu2:
More reactions.

This one don mad u think say na small Pikin u de talk too… notting concern us with ur business if u like vote MKO u can’t change the minds of Labour Party supporters!!Gbam
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by PointZerom: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Madridguy pls confirm if this is nairaland's sarki. E get why grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by anonimi: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2022
naptu2:
However, Sarki declared his support for Atiku Abubakar yesterday and this caused a sensation on Twitter. Some Peter Obi supporters accused him of betraying them. Some people accused Afam of colluding with Sarki to defraud them. Some APC and PDP supporters and Ipob members have been mocking Peter Obi supporters and claiming that Sarki tricked them. Some people say that Sarki's support for Atiku shows that Northerners will always support their own. Others have stated that people should have the right to support anyone that they want.

Sarki says that he did not deceive anybody, that Afam never asked anyone to contribute to the fund and that his apology to Igbos still stands.

Atiku is the most complete of all the three (or four if we consider Kwankwaso) viable candidates.
Whatever issue he has, the others have equally or worse.

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by SugarGirl44(f): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Operation support your own! That's the way to go, bro! This 2023 election would be interesting smiley

If you're Yoruba and you're not supporting Tinubu, you are mentally re.tarded and need to have your head checked.

Are you minding those ones?
The level of self-hate they have needs to be studied.
Can't believe any sane Yoruba person will join this obidirts movement with ipob members that are so aggressive and insultive.
It's such a shame to want to associate with the same people that curse your people daily, calling them lazy, dirty etc.
These same people burnt all those brt buses and properties in Lagos.
Look at the menace they're even constituting at the NBA conference, such a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by jrusky(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2022
big7:
Atiku Don settle.

Alart Don enter

But if he support obi alert no enter baa?

Sarki did the right thing and I'm standing by him. Anything that will destroy obi presidential shit I stand for I mean anything.

Obi will never rule Nigeria, now reality are setting in, I'm sure his ipigs supporters will want to threaten this guy but unfortunate Mallam boys no dey fear anyone dare them dem chop off your head.

Those morons shouting Nigerian youths are behind that bitch called obi is Sarki or Dagogo etc are grandpa?

Una eyes go clear beta in few weeks time say nija politics is no be for little rat like obi. Atiku and wike about to broker a deal, Tinubu and some governors met, Buhari roared yesterday and said only apc candidate he recognised, APGA warned his members never to vote or campaign for any other party, SDP said they do not recognised any obidient anywhere, NNPP said kwankwanso or nothing and their party candidate said he is Batified, obituary people una go chop beaten like small pikin in the next few weeks and by Feb 2023 una cry go be too much.

After 2023 all the secret sponsorer of obituary that sponsored threatening against Nigerians we will come after you all we have your names. Psquare in particular be ready we are coming for you you think we don't know you? Don't worry bro.

I'm a youth and pdp to the core but obi is not my cadudate iff I want youth president Imomulen of AC party is there, the AD presidential candidate is there, the NPM guy who is the youngest among them all is there but obi mbannu and never.

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by PeterObi4LP: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
As a person born and brought up in Adamawa state, I will be the last to take any support from Hausa/Fulani to Peter Obi serious.
Most of those twitting their support for Obi are just doing so for Cheap likes and followers.

I will keep saying this, that Peter Obi, LP and their campaign team should not waste much effort and resources campaigning in core north, it will be an effort in futility.
They should focus 90% of their effort and resources in SE/SS and parts of SW &Middle belt.

You lied. I am a confirm Omoluabi and I am supporting PO. Here in SW, the sane youth are OBIdient including the christian. As for the North, the vote has been divided already between, Tinubu, Atiku, Ahmed Datti Baba and Kwankwaso. Bottom line is that PO will win the election.

3 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself sarkiiii fooled you all into believing he'll support Pandora criminal. grin

Isn't that why you're following and spamming Nairaland with his posts

Tinubu is your next president, February is almost here
NaijaRoyalty:

You should be more worried now that it's obvious the northerners are aligning with there own

Where will Tinubu get northern bloc votes from ?

Even Lagos no sure for Tinubu, no be wahala be that? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You should be ashamed of yourself sarkiiii fooled you all into believing he'll support Pandora criminal. grin

Isn't that why you're following and spamming Nairaland with his posts

Tinubu is your next president, February is almost here
he fooled you not me.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by IfnobeGod20: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Stanislause94:
We’re not yet ready! 2023 will be about regional voting. E no go sha easy for any candidate
The regional voting will only favour Atiku and Obi. It would take grace for Tinubu to get 60% votes in south west because he has not shown in the past love for Yoruba but all about him.
How he betrayed Mulikat still fresh.
How he betrayed Afenifere in many instances, still fresh.
How he betrayed OBJ still fresh.
Where are the cows message still resonate in Omoluabis' minds.
He betrayed the agitation for Yoruba nation just for his political interest.
No doubt he will get more of Yoruba muslims votes because of sympathy for their religion man and funnily they've started regrouping just for him.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by KosiGee(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2022
naptu2:
Photos

I don’t believe that either his brother or nephew was never kidnapped.

He used that to scam Igbos and the ‘Obidient’ crew. He never supported Obi. He simply preyed on the gullibility of people online.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by KingOfTheDamned: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2022
onomeabuja:

How.....
See my name onome, I. Am from DELTA STATE.

Stop telling lies
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Stanislause94: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The regional voting will only favour Atiku and Obi. It would take grace for Tinubu to get 60% votes in south west because he has not shown in the past love for Yoruba but all about him.
How he betrayed Mulikat still fresh.
How he betrayed Afenifere in many instances, still fresh.
How he betrayed OBJ still fresh.
Where are the cows message still resonate in Omoluabis' minds.
He betrayed the agitation for Yoruba nation just for his political interest.
No doubt he will get more of Yoruba muslims votes because of sympathy for their religion man and funnily they've started regrouping just for him.
are you Yoruba? Who says Tinubu can’t get 60% vote in southwest? Tinubu has southwest in his bag apart from Lagos. He’s winning southwest with more than 60% . If the south south and southeast can unite, the election will be inconclusive and a very tough decider
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Rilley(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Hausa guy done scam igbos, there's one thing about those Hausa people, they always support their own before any tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Okwyjesus(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
As a person born and brought up in Adamawa state, I will be the last to take any support from Hausa/Fulani to Peter Obi serious.
Most of those twitting their support for Obi are just doing so for Cheap likes and followers.

I will keep saying this, that Peter Obi, LP and their campaign team should not waste much effort and resources campaigning in core north, it will be an effort in futility.
They should focus 90% of their effort and resources in SE/SS and parts of SW &Middle belt.

You are right. NC is winnable. Nasarawa, Kogi etc.

LP should focus on NC/SS/SE/SW/Kaduna and push for 25% in as much states as they can

Good luck didn't please them, Obasanjo didn't please them. Na Obi go please them?

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You lied. I am a confirm Omoluabi and I am supporting PO. Here in SW, the sane youth are OBIdient including the christian. As for the North, the vote has been divided already between, Tinubu, Atiku, Ahmed Datti Baba and Kwankwaso. Bottom line is that PO will win the election.
I'm talking about the core north..
I included parts of SW as places where Obi team should focus on..
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Okwyjesus:

You are right. NC is winnable. Nasarawa, Kogi etc.

LP should focus on NC/SS/SE/SW/Kaduna and push for 25% in as much states as they can

Good luck didn't please them, Obasanjo didn't please them. Na Obi go please them?
Exactly Bro.
Most of them wants to leech on Obidients generosity.
Obidients must be wise like the serpent..
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2022
We move he join he leaves we are Radical Obident grin

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by onomeabuja: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Stop telling lies
E be say u & ur tinubu de share thesame toilet with this anti-christ bishop bah lipsrsealed

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by excel101(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2022
So it takes the kidnap of his brother for him to be critical of PMB's Govt. or to know that this GOvt has failed
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by excel101(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2022
So it takes the kidnap of his brother for him to be critical of PMB's Govt. or to know that this Govt has failed..
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by colestephan86: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Racoon:
The real betrayal and backstabbing starts next month. Lesson for one desperate emilokan druggie. These people put their own first before any other thing.
You are wasting your time thinking tinubu will loose the coming election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Prinzzy5: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol. The stunt this guy pulled ehn - very classic. Like!!! But you know the thing about life, we never know what tomorrow brings.
Also, this might (not so sure) have shown how United the North is in delivering their man. Hence, while some are looking for 'bloc votes', they might want to have a rethink.
Secondly, the entire North (east, west and central) have seemed to be United more than any region and that is what they seem like the most formidable and most important during elections
Until the south have sense and get United, the North might just continue to be the leaders in this game.

However, for a better Nigeria.
My choice is Peter (or Pandora as some urchins will call him) Obi. I am obidient (or obituary, Obidient, zombidient as some urchins would call me). grin
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Okwyjesus(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Exactly Bro.
Most of them wants to leech on Obidients generosity.
Obidients must be wise like the serpent..

Much said northern states will be shared.
Tinubu is banking on northern vote
Atiku is banking on northern vote
Kwankwanso ( If at all he is serious) is banking on northern vote.

Obi can equally drag out pockets of northern votes but maximize votes from his strongholds

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by colestephan86: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

Una go learn for this election season. No be by social media noise.
Those that thing God doesn't know Muslims too are the ones I'm waiting for. Enenche and co
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by HDMax: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Atiku train is moving
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by mightyhaze: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2022
A nonentity..
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by simongonner: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

well said.. I support Obi and I am from Kaduna .I know my northern brothers to well . Majority will vote for Atiku.. I would advise the Obi team to focus more in the south/middle belt and a little effort in the north .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by sucess001(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
So you’ll walk to a polling booth on Election Day, remember a dollar at N650, remember ASUU strike, remember a bag of rice at N32k, remember how unsafe we’ve been, remember banditry, insecurity, hyper inflation and still vote for the APC?

Talk to me, what’s the problem?

Dollar that is now 690
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by able20(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2022
L
ImmaculateJOE:

You are saying indirectly that Peter Obi will win in:
SS
SE
North central ( middle belt)
SW

Atiku and Kwankwaso will share your North 50/50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by simongonner: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Racoon:
The real betrayal and backstabbing starts next month. Lesson for one desperate emilokan druggie. These people put their own first before any other thing.
when campaign starts, South will learn a hard lesson . Igbos and Yorubas should better settle their griefiances or else na OYO be their case . Especially Tinubu /South West eyes will clear when election results from the north comes out .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.