Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar (36856 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by simongonner: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Ok

Nothing to see there. The said Sarki had earlier insinuated that he is for the highest bidder on Tweeter. I believe Atiku people have him what he needed.

Don't be surprised if he changes before January next year because Tinubu needs all the support he can get and he is ready to spend anything possible to get the support. There's possiblity that Sarki will still support Tinubu.

We that are strictly thinking for the betterment of the nation Nigeria, we have our trust strictly on Peter Obi, our conviction is enough, no money can change that.
he can support Tinubu, but I bet you he will vote for Atiku.. even Buhari go support Atiku codedly

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Jesusloveyou: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Racoon:
The real betrayal and backstabbing starts next month. Lesson for one desperate emilokan druggie. These people put their own first before any other thing.
don't bother about apc.
apc vote are intact.
bother about your obituary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by richie240: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2022
"Some Peter Obi supporters accused him of betraying them. Some people accused Afam of colluding with Sarki to defraud them. Some APC and PDP supporters and Ipob members have been mocking Peter Obi supporters and claiming that Sarki tricked them."

The average Igboman: ever so emotional!
Even if u kee their papa plus rape their mama join, once u can show them u hate buhalli, tilumbu and APC, ur sins are automatically forgiven!

See as d gye dey use their money flex.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Jesusloveyou: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2022
simongonner:
he can support Tinubu, but I bet you he will vote for Atiku.. even Buhari go support Atiku codedly
idiotic pigs of biafra said more than this during apc primary.
you will be surprised how atiku will be deceived.
northern politicians know is impossible for north to rule for 16yrs.
because that will be the end of their political career.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by wwwihy: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2022
virginboy1:
Peter Obi for President.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by JealousCobra(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2022
jrusky:

But if he support obi alert no enter baa?

Sarki did the right thing and I'm standing by him. Anything that will destroy obi presidential shit I stand for I mean anything.

Obi will never rule Nigeria, now reality are setting in, I'm sure his ipigs supporters will want to threaten this guy but unfortunate Mallam boys no dey fear anyone dare them dem chop off your head.

Those morons shouting Nigerian youths are behind that bitch called obi is Sarki or Dagogo etc are grandpa?

Una eyes go clear beta in few weeks time say nija politics is no be for little rat like obi. Atiku and wike about to broker a deal, Tinubu and some governors met, Buhari roared yesterday and said only apc candidate he recognised, APGA warned his members never to vote or campaign for any other party, SDP said they do not recognised any obidient anywhere, NNPP said kwankwanso or nothing and their party candidate said he is Batified, obituary people una go chop beaten like small pikin in the next few weeks and by Feb 2023 una cry go be too much.

After 2023 all the secret sponsorer of obituary that sponsored threatening against Nigerians we will come after you all we have your names. Psquare in particular be ready we are coming for you you think we don't know you? Don't worry bro.

I'm a youth and pdp to the core but obi is not my cadudate iff I want youth president Imomulen of AC party is there, the AD presidential candidate is there, the NPM guy who is the youngest among them all is there but obi mbannu and never.

The word obituary will never depart from your home!!

As you have mentioned it several times here, thinking that you are mocking PO.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by able20(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Are you minding those ones?
The level of self-hate they have needs to be studied.
Can't believe any sane Yoruba person will join this obidirts movement with ipob members that are so aggressive and insultive.
It's such a shame to want to associate with the same people that curse your people daily, calling them lazy, dirty etc.
These same people burnt all those brt buses and properties in Lagos.
Look at the menace they're even constituting at the NBA conference, such a shame.

I understand that you people are currently getting depressions and Anxiety because of Peter's
sudden popularity. Majority of Obi supporters are from North central, SW, SS/ SE and many youths from the core North who have tested Apc and are victims of BAD APC.
OBI supporter are all over 36 states and FTC.
You don't blame them when they get aggressive, they were scammed by APC coalition in 2015.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by wwwihy: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2022
judegreat:
Peter obi carry go..
our new president

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by beejay85: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2022
icuminpiss:
the igbos knew that the Hausa/Fulani will never vote for them, but the emilokan crooner believes he will get bloc vote from them? Lol
Its been done before (mko,obj)...
Trust it will be done again... you dont bother about the north betraying the SW.. bother abt ur candidate..wish u all d very best cool
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by simongonner: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of biafra said more than this during apc primary.
you will be surprised how atiku will be deceived.
northern politicians know is impossible for north to rule for 16yrs.
because that will be the end of their political career.
watch out And see.. I work with Hausa/Fulani,I schooled with them, i live with them for over 25yrs now. I can tell you with my whole chest that the North will show Tinubu/APC shege come 2023 election..
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by simongonner: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Operation support your own! That's the way to go, bro! This 2023 election would be interesting smiley

If you're Yoruba and you're not supporting Tinubu, you are mentally re.tarded. You need to have your head checked!
if naso how Tinubu wan use win? You wonder why he chose a northern Muslims as VP?
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by EIeyigidigan: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2022
onomeabuja:

@sarki I'm with u on this..... I'm a south-south breed and d waziri of adamawa @atiku abubakar has my support
shut up aboki, which south south you be

3 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by abobote: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2022
The objective is still the same,he only move to another northerner knowing that Buhari tenure is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Exactly what Reno omokri Said yesterday & most of you labelled him a clown now this.... fear northerners ooo
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Kaiser20: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2022
The opposition Party supporters are getting nervous everyday they watch Obi movement on Social media building up massive support.
First, they said Obi no get structures, eh shocked dem!
Second, they said Obi supporters all over Nigeria are Ipob just imagine the inferiority complex

Today they claim OBI supporters are aggressive on social media.
Those POOR thinkers forgot how APC coalition used aggression against GEJ in 2015 .
Obi supporters are victims of repeated Bad leadership of 8 years APC government.
They are very angry.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by onomeabuja: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
shut up aboki, which south south you be
Hayyyyyyy learn to respect people u know and u don't know.
Like I said i.am from DELTA STATE FROM ETHIOP EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
support ur politician & I will support mine.
I. Am with sarki and i.am rooting for d WAZIRI of adamawa @atiku abubakar.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by jrusky(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
JealousCobra:

The word obituary will never depart from your home!!

As you have mentioned it several times here, thinking that you are mocking PO.

Here we go again another bitter goat in the house. Imagine you are in pain because of obi but when calling Atiku gay, Tinubu pee pooh you dance you, see your life?

You know the mistake you just made now by laying curse on yourself this early morning. I don't need to respond by laying curse back on you but the power in my tongue and 211** at the middle of my head* oga you don buy market ooo you don pass your boundary oo all you said back to you. You don curse wrong pesin honestly I'm pitying you right cus ur life will never be d same again.

I pity your loss oga u don buy market its a deep word. Wish u d best in d next few days u will understand you don pass your boundary for saying that curse simply because of a man who is sitting on top of over $150millon wealth with his kids oversea, who don't even knows you.

Bitterness kills easily, u don buy market oga. Won't reply u again cus what u said is on its way to hit u back heavily.

Obituary supporters has no life. Obi will never rule Nigeria if you like die this morning your problem. You see dat your moniker "Jealoscobra" na that same cobra will bite you to death mark my word.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by 07kjb: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Seem this NORTHERNERS WANT MAKE WE SCATTER this country SO THAT THEY CAN WALLOW FULLY IN THEIR wretchedness
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by SenatePresdo(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
As a person born and brought up in Adamawa state, I will be the last to take any support from Hausa/Fulani to Peter Obi serious.
Most of those twitting their support for Obi are just doing so for Cheap likes and followers.

I will keep saying this, that Peter Obi, LP and their campaign team should not waste much effort and resources campaigning in core north, it will be an effort in futility.
They should focus 90% of their effort and resources in SE/SS and parts of SW &Middle belt.

No effort is a waste, Peter Obi will campaign in the core North for one reason.
Atiku won't leave SW, SE & SS.
As a matter of fact, Atiku's campaign would be majorly in the South.

And the reason why Peter Obi must campaign heavily in the north is to reduce the total number of votes Atiku would get up their, no matter how small.

Sarki could be a Muslim, they are reasonable number of Educated Christian core Northerners that wants to vote for Obi, sidelining them during campaign won't help matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by tolue42(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2022
We told you guys, there's no polling unit on social media.... It is just for "share and likes"
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by 07kjb: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Any attempt to keep power IN THE north will be foolishness on their part

TINUBU AND PETER AND OTHER CANDIDATE FROM THE SOUTH...IS THE OPTIONS WE HAVE LETS CHOOSE THE BEST AMONG THEM

IF THEY FEEL SAY THEY OWN NIGERIA MAKE THEM TRY RUBBISH
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Jack500: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

As expected

from one northerner to another

from one Muslim to Another

when will the south learn?

Instead of pa Tinubu to step asides for Obi , he's hiding behind Shettima claiming his turn.. which turn?..

it's a pity

No be only step aside, na step inside. .

Don't worry, your brain go start working in February
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Benchilwell: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Stanislause94:
are you Yoruba? Who says Tinubu can’t get 60% vote in southwest? Tinubu has southwest in his bag apart from Lagos. He’s winning southwest with more than 60% . If the south south and southeast can unite, the election will be inconclusive and a very tough decider
yes tinubu will win south west but d percentage will not be high like that!,60% in Southwest is even low....
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Benchilwell: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2022
07kjb:
Any attempt to keep power IN THE north will be foolishness on their part

TINUBU AND PETER AND OTHER CANDIDATE FROM THE SOUTH...IS THE OPTIONS WE HAVE LETS CHOOSE THE BEST AMONG THEM

IF THEY FEEL SAY THEY OWN NIGERIA MAKE THEM TRY RUBBISH

make north continue na, if south no ready to take it by force,they are born to rule but they are be ruling for 42 yrs out of 62 years of independent,still they lack many things than any region
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by madridguy(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Obi in the morning Atiku at night, what a confused fellow.
APC till 2031.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Operation support your own! That's the way to go, bro! This 2023 election would be interesting smiley

If you're Yoruba and you're not supporting Tinubu, you are mentally re.tarded. You need to have your head checked!
from what I'm seeing, Yorubas are shaping themselves to be the most foolish tribe in the entire country
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by ChristineC: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2022
I'm lost.
who are all these people?
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by 07kjb: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Benchilwell:
make north continue na, if south no ready to take it by force,they are born to rule but they are be ruling for 42 yrs out of 62 years of independent,still they lack many things than any region

They can't be allowed to be ruling in this 21st century they are the major problem of this country

I blame PDP for still giving their ticket to ATIKU
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by ChristineC: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2022
onomeabuja:

Like I said i.am from DELTA STATE FROM ETHIOP EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
at least spell your place correctly.
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by madridguy(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2022
No, not our nairaland Sarrki. Thank you for asking bro. Many people here are already saying he's the one and mocking him for the kidnapped of his brother.

PointZerom:
Madridguy pls confirm if this is nairaland's sarki. E get why grin grin grin
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by onomeabuja: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2022
ChristineC:
the least you could have done is to copy the spelling of "your place" correctly.
Come u better mind ur bizness....
U are not better than me in any way!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.