Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? (25070 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) / What's The Weirdest Thing Hunger Made You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by folake4u(f): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hi, babe !

How are you doing out there?

Law school ?

Hello DF! smiley

I'm good. You?

I still dey here. I dey write exams.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Moriki99: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Supreme01:
My Corper friend once told me she loves bread with suyer
* another said she loves drinking garri with suyer or chicken
* Another, using fufu to eat beans.
* I saw one using rice to drink garri
Me I enjoy coconut with bread.
What's yours?
Me my own na Bread and Kamu( Pap)
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by redbull5: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ayilara1:
Bread and luru

I doubt if many will know LURU.
i do. That greenish powdered leaf used to make draw soup in kwara state, oke-ode precisely. I used it to eat white rice

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by psalmz(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin
adioolayi:

Haba!!!

Just like someone also saying Bread and Okro soup...ayanma!!! yulk!!!
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Bankowner: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
It won't be so weird if the beans is porridge, don't forget that gbegiri soup is made from beans. Hausas use that to eat Tuwo.
justicechichex:
Omoh that fufu and beans is very weird. As i see people dey chop am with all seriousness, i cm dey wonder wetin be this..

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by lawsmith8: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amala and Indomie. Bread and palm oil

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Agent17th: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

Beans and pasta is a normal Italian combo na...and they go well together.

What's weird is beans and eba. undecided
The combo might go well sha...if the beans is cooked watery.

But here ain't Italy
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Caseless: 5:57am On Aug 26, 2022
superCleanworks:

coconut and bread is not a weird combo. just like saying bread and g-nut is weird.

if you have been to the north and look into aboki plate, you might just puke if you do not have a strong stomach.
just imagine this - porridge yam and jollof rice and massa

I have also seen bread and peppersoup. it was actually a group of people eating this and they even went to buy more bread. grin
you lied. Up north, they don't take that combo. Adding yam porridge even destroyed your story.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Caseless: 5:58am On Aug 26, 2022
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.
what's weird with this one? It's spaghetti and rice I find not alright.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Caseless: 6:00am On Aug 26, 2022
KillSars:
I love trying different things..

Bread and dry gin..
Garri soaked in beer
Eba and red red oyel with salt and sprinkled dried grounded pepper...
I don make tea before and I squeeze some lime inside, I love the way it coagulates..

Omo, you be oracle. What's this?

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by superCleanworks(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Caseless:
you lied. Up north, they don't take that combo. Adding yam porridge even destroyed your story.
oga shift joor. you can not speak for everybody.
I was talking of a weird combo I HAVE SEEN does not mean everybody does it. if everybody in the north does it then it wouldn't be weird.
and I can't remember being specific about UP or DOWN north. Seems you have a mental problem calling your father a liar.
seun osewa and all the moderators here need to make READING AND COMPREHENSION TEST compulsory for every member here
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Cruzsis: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Jellof rice taken with smoked garri
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by mrdino(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2022
1. Fufu and beans : saw this back in my high school day
2. Rice and garri : saw this in Ghana
3. There is this Maggot-like insect some people eat alive

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2022
quote author=Typicool8 post=116037856]I don't try such weird combos but I know of one weird nigga who eats fufu with bread and when I asked him how it tastes he said it tastes like burger..tufiakwa [/quote]
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Edun00700: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Rice and okro
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Ayilara1(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2022
redbull5:
i do. That greenish powdered leaf used to make draw soup in kwara state, oke-ode precisely. I used it to eat white rice

Haaaaa. White rice?
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

Do people really take this combo? cheesy

I remember when we were kids, and they told us that one would die after drinking garri and taking mango. Same as mango and fanta.
We never dared to try to know whether it's true, as we might never live to tell the tale. grin

I never tasted drinking garri with banana, it sounded weird to me but the person insisted that it tastes really good.

Mango and fanta, paw paw and coke, etc.
Those stories where fearful then, I never ventured. I think the chemical reaction from both might be the issue.

We were too young to take such adventures grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
psucc:
Indomie generation.

That combo has been in existence and saving lives since nineteen grindi

Indomie generation? Sounds funny though.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by etzmztagenius: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2022
weirdest i have done is drink garri and eat with fried yam and potatoes
sapa

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Emuforlife1: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Allisgud:
who told u gari and sugar are only meant to be,if u jam fried meat or smoke Titus na salt fit that gari
I think say dem dey put salt inside the Garrigrin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Emuforlife1: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omoluabi16:
but how do you people even drink garri without salt? Adding salt na normal na.
Garri, Sugar, Milk, G-nut or Kulli Kulli does it for me. Where I go put salt? Inside the Garri

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by doggedfighter(f): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
folake4u:

Hello DF! smiley

I'm good. You?

I still dey here. I dey write exams.

Wow, I wish you great success in exams and career too .

Shine, girl ! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by folake4u(f): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Wow, I wish you great success in exams and career too .

Shine, girl ! grin

Thank you very much Mami. I appreciate it.

Twinkle twinkle little star! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Allisgud: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Emuforlife1:
I think say dem dey put salt inside the Garrigrin
Dem dey put oh,it either u sprinkle it on the fish or put it inside all join grin grin angry
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by toxatyt: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2022
have you ever tried Ukrainian cuisine?
It contains very recipes, but it's incredibly delicious. Here here cook.me I found one recipe for ryazhenka, it is very tasty. Ukrainian ryazhenka is a delicious and healthy drink that the whole family will love. Making ryazhenka at home may seem tempting, but it really isn't. You only need two ingredients and a roaster. And after you've made it once, you'll do it again and again.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Jayoungika: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.
Its called SPAGWA here.. i like it when served hot
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Hopebringer: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2022
etzmztagenius:
weirdest i have done is drink garri and eat with fried yam and potatoes

sapa

This is another one of your accounts.?

You sent me a DM?
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by etzmztagenius: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hopebringer:

This is another one of your accounts.?
You sent me a DM?
No, I didn't.
my account was tampered with, maybe the reason for that
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Jozilinn: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bread and akpu with egusi soup.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by perrydolla(f): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Rice with garri
Garri with Fanta
Mostly cotonu people eat dis combo
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by CodeTemplar: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bankowner:
It won't be so weird if the beans is porridge, don't forget that gbegiri soup is made from beans. Hausas use that to eat Tuwo.
Basically that's cassava vs bean. Cassava bread exists, so does Garri and they go with beans so another form of cassava isn't that weird after all.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by CodeTemplar: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Peppersoup and rice.
Fried fish and rice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain / Nigerian Fast Food Restaurant Applauded At London Food Workshop / 5 Meals To Try In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.