Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? (25131 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) / What's The Weirdest Thing Hunger Made You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by kaysho(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Okpa and Kokoro for dessert.... I come in peace o.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Eminence1124(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
angry angry angry angryU are so weird if truly yv tried all this
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by jubrilELsudan: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
MY FAVORITE IS KUKUNASE AND RAW NATURAL HONEY JUICE

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by mariahAngel(f): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Drinking garri with banana.

Do people really take this combo? cheesy

I remember when we were kids, and they told us that one would die after drinking garri and taking mango. Same as mango and fanta.
We never dared to try to know whether it's true, as we might never live to tell the tale. grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by ManAustin(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Supreme01:
My Corper friend once told me she loves bread with suyer
* another said she loves drinking garri with suyer or chicken
* Another, using fufu to eat beans.
* I saw one using rice to drink garri
Me I enjoy coconut with bread.
What's yours?
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by folake4u(f): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
Coconut and bread is so tasty .

I enjoy it.

Same here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by doggedfighter(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
folake4u:

Same here. cheesy

Hi, babe !

How are you doing out there?

Law school ?
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eminence1124:
angry angry angry angryU are so weird if truly yv tried all this
You should try jollof rice and rule pawpaw

It is only my mom that has cooked for us
I have begged for it
She has refused
embarassed
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by deavicky(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
:drinking garri with bread.
Sweet potato and better leaf
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by adioolayi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
psalmz:
Pap and okro,poured the okro soup inside the pap

Haba!!!

Just like someone also saying Bread and Okro soup...ayanma!!! yulk!!!
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by cutedharmee: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Garri mixed with rice and stew
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Angelcatherine(f): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Drinking garri with banana.
This one sweet o

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by redbull5: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Me, suya and roasted corn. If you start am, u no go want stop am.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Chummynoni(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
I thought I had seen it all until I saw a guy eating eba and 2boiled egg. He moulded the eba and eggs like eggroll. The eggs were even stolen eggs of a local hen that laid at the wrong place at the wrong time. Truly, hunger is not a friend of anyonecheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by dhibs(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=sweetval post=116046993]White Rice and groundnut. Damn. [/quote
Is it boiled or fried groundnut?
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by losak9111(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rice and beans
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Peacecore: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
scholes23:
Quaker Oats and Diesel
Yam porridge and Kola
Indomie and Super glue
Gbegiri and indomie
Popcorn and stew
Small chops and engine oil

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Worksunlimited: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Supreme01:
My Corper friend once told me she loves bread with suyer
* another said she loves drinking garri with suyer or chicken
* Another, using fufu to eat beans.
* I saw one using rice to drink garri
Me I enjoy coconut with bread.
What's yours?

Bread with corn and groundnut
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by gazza07(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Salad and moi moi
Stew and eba
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Johntemmy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ekuru and ila....
Moimoi and eba..also fufu
Garri and salt.

Agbado n cassava
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by funtrice(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Reading some combos here is making me want to puke
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by ouzo1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
jojothaiv:

Chief miner,

Trenches, Ijora Branch

Comrade, respect sir

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Eldee54321(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Typicool8:
I don't try such weird combos but I know of one weird nigga who eats fufu with bread and when I asked him how it tastes he said it tastes like burger..tufiakwa
. now this is what we call COMBO LALA LOL grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Ifeanyioragui(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Using rice to drink garri,hmmm, what kind of combo is that?
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Ubdavis(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.

There is nothing wrong with this. Cabs and protein is good to go
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Sanctecosma(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Agege bread and Banana.
Try it and thank me later. grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by AIT1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ayilara1:
Bread and luru

I doubt if many will know LURU.

I know luru o. I hate that food when I small.

Are you from Kwara state?
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Ayilara1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
AIT1:

I know luru o. I hate that food when I small.

Are you from Kwara state?

No, Oyo state .
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by AIT1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ayilara1:

No, Oyo state .

I think say na only kwara state dey chop am sha
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Andersonken(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ogbono soup and white Rice.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by LeksmanN(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yam and gala�
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Pedrokush: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Garri with salt instead of sugar angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sweetslices Cakes 'n' More / NAFDAC Appeals Ruling Declaring Fanta, Sprite Poisonous With Vitamin C / The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.