Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,464 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? (25146 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) / What's The Weirdest Thing Hunger Made You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by T0BY(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Noodles and bread.. watery beans and eba
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Truthdeypain: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
ouzo1:
Eba and aroma of fried fish. Na dey one wey I dey run steadily be that.

grin grin You be mumu oo
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Peacecore: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
ouzo1:
Yoruba boy! angry grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Truthdeypain: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
KushLyon:
Rice and mango lipsrsealed

grin grin Wtf!
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Shascky33: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Supreme01:
My Corper friend once told me she loves bread with suyer
* another said she loves drinking garri with suyer or chicken
* Another, using fufu to eat beans.
* I saw one using rice to drink garri
Me I enjoy coconut with bread.
What's yours?
Bread and vegetable soup
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Olayetan(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
I saw mallam eating noodles + boiled yam, I was wowed that day.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Olayetan(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
ATEAMS:
No comment

cheesy

What the fuxk is this cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by donhils: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bread and Beer
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by WithFact: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Youghot and poradge beans.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by shantti(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
olioxx:
The weird food I have eaten :
* Rice and Jute(ewedu)
* Agege bread and toothpaste
* Fufu and butter
* Raw pasta and soft drink(Pepsi)
Weird food I have seen
* Noodles, bean with bread together.

Bro u win
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by shantti(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
IVORY2009:
Bread and pap..... grin

How is it weird
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Peacecore: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ijaya123:
I know a guy that soaked garri with beer. grin grin grin
Mad oo
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by TPound(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Chin chin and okro soup

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by shantti(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Have you tried burger ndi mmo

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
garri and boiled egg..... Very funny
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Peacecore: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don see person dey chop biscuit with beer. Person do cook noodles with rice, yam and cocoyam together. My former roommate ate garri with egg soup, we laff am tire da day.
Me, I don run garri with fried balls, garri with crayfish grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don't think bread and Suya is a weird combo.
The weirdest combo I have seen is Rice and Okra soup shocked
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Maliqcious: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Typicool8:
I don't try such weird combos but I know of one weird nigga who eats fufu with bread and o when I asked him how it tastes he said it tastes like burger..tufiakwa
na rubbish no be combo again starch on starch better protein on protein because some protein content in one the other could lack
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by dontrulee: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
I have eaten many weird combinations before.
1. Rice with everything you can think of (including fruits, vegetables, bread, raw eggs, etc)

2. Bread with anything you can think of (pap, vegetables, garri, etc
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Mkbaba(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
I have once use eba to eat moimoi
Supreme01:
What's yours?
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by IVORY2009(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
shantti:

How is it weird

to you its not cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Olatara(f): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.
Most guys do these. Ewww!
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Oceanjagaban: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Supreme01:
What's yours?
Burnt rice and custard
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Josejp: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
I've seen someone using meatpie with rice in an eatery.ws very surprised that day
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by jamesversion: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bread and Ogbono soup.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Petermarshal(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gulder and pawpaw with bread
�
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Tonytonex(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Supreme01:
What's yours?
drinking garri with indomie.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Alvin007: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bread with Pap.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by SocialJustice: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Olatara:
Most guys do these. Ewww!
Na man food. I was ewwing too until sapa nearly finish me. High energy packed meal.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by psucc(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Drinking garri with banana.
Indomie generation.

That combo has been in existence and saving lives since nineteen grindi

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Tonytonex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
KillSars:
I love trying different things..

Bread and dry gin..
Garri soaked in beer
Eba and red red oyel with salt and sprinkled dried grounded pepper...
I don make tea before and I squeeze some lime inside, I love the way it coagulates..
Those days, used fanta to soak garri
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by jojothaiv(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
ouzo1:
Chief miner,

Trenches, Ijora Branch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sweetslices Cakes 'n' More / 5 Meals To Try In Edo / NAFDAC Appeals Ruling Declaring Fanta, Sprite Poisonous With Vitamin C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.