Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool (3281 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2022
.. yes , I said it.. this is because sh is the best !!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Natbrowny: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2022
U missed marrying her. That why she's an ex.

That makes u what. A BIGGER FOOL

50 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by nowtoday10: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2022
That makes u d biggest fool shey

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Qatar2022: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:
You're an idiot then

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by DaInferno(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Omo; undecided

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

You're an idiot then

Y do u think so..?
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Baronthecelebri: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Then you're a BIG FOOL
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Benbisco(f): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

Uncle, you read this your post so?

She was with you and you realized she is the best yet you did not marry her and keep her for yourself; you let her go. Now you want all of us to marry her, unto say any body wey no marry her na fool.

So, good Sir, what does that make you?
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Benbisco:

Uncle, you read this your post so?

She was with you and you realized she is the best yet you did not marry her and keep her for yourself; you let her go. Now you want all of us to marry her, unto say any body wey no marry her na fool.

So, good Sir, what does that make you?

I no dump her oo.. sh dump me
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2022
I said so, cuz sh is tall, soft spoken, dark, very intelligent book wise( first class graduate) .can cook, very modern. Very hard-working, quite supportive in both prayers ND in finance to her man, works ND earns handsomely. Can cook, never ever cheats, still a virgin at 27, have all exes blocked,

Dresses decently, respectful, is a go getter, ND blived in family life
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2022
A fool just posted this. Something u weren't intelligent enof 2 do u want another person to do it. Nonsense?
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by 7buckz(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol... Omo wetin de sup.. Person go just chop food belleful come online con drop one rubbish
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

She dumped you because she discovered that you are a foooooool

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by BenjaminDomer: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:
You are a fool.

You missed grin
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Savedday: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2022
U are trying to say anyone that will marry ur overused ex is a big f00l, right? After overusing her too!

I pity that SIMP that will marry such an overused girl.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Savedday:
U are trying to say anyone that will marry ur overused ex is a big f00l, right? After overusing her too!

I pity that SIMP that will marry such an overused girl.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Sh is till a virgin.. if that is where ur going at..

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Afrobasic(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:
I said so, cuz sh is tall, soft spoken, dark, very intelligent book wise( first class graduate) .can cook, very modern. Very hard-working, quite supportive in both prayers ND in finance to her man, works ND earns handsomely. Can cook, never ever cheats, still a virgin at 27, have all exes blocked,

I thought you were trolling before, but omo, your case requires serious mental evaluation.

Big f00l undecided
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Benbisco(f): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

Oh wow!
Sorry about that.
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Blunttruth: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:
Another case of not valuing what you have till you lose it.
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

Another case of not valuing what you have till you lose it.

It's not about not valuing her.. I did.. and sh knows I did.. but u know the common problem with ladies aand impatient...... My income was low hers was higher.. I was working on mine and ssh even supported....

But as business world has it, my biz world crumbled within first 5month.. sh knew, I was bent on rebuild, but sh wouldn't have more of it.... She left and I built to 5x higher income than my previous, called her back, she has already moved with another....

It was a painful loss.. but what can I do.. we move..

The. Funny part is where sh is rushing to mainly for whose income is fatter.. sh got it.. now I HV dwarfed that person income, ready tto marry and still d guy isn't ready to marry her (yet).

In life sh would HV learnt a lesson... two plus two is not always. 4

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Blunttruth: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

It's not about not valuing her.. I did.. and sh knows I did.. but u know the common problem with ladies aand impatient...... My income was low hers was higher.. I was working on mine and ssh even supported....

But as business world has it, my biz world crumbled within first 5month.. sh knew, I was bent on rebuild, but sh wouldn't have more of it.... She left and I built to 5x higher income than my previous, called her back, she has already moved with another....

It was a painful loss.. but what can I do.. we move..

The. Funny part is where sh is rushing to mainly for whose income is fatter.. sh got it.. now I HV dwarfed that person income, ready tto marry and still d guy isn't ready to marry her (yet).

In life sh would HV learnt a lesson... two plus two is not always. 4
Then it was not only your financial status that was her reason, if it was she would have left the other guy. Could be she feels you are trying to deceive her.if she isn't married to him yet you can still get her.
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by czarr(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

Sh is till a virgin.. if that is where ur going at..
How do you know this? Since you didn't Straff her there's no way to know.
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

Then it was not only your financial status that was her reason, if it was she would have left the other guy. Could be she feels you are trying to deceive her.if she isn't married to him yet you can still get her.

No.. sh caant comes back... And I won't go back forr her.. not cuz of pride... But cuz it got messy as my income rose.. I kept updating her of my progress and constantly ask her to return....

Remember I told u, sh don't double date and sh likes to face just whoever sh dates... that guy got into her mind and ask her tto send me court papers for disturbing her life...

Sh did.. ND I was served a court papers and made to sign an understanding to very well distance myself from her.. now we pass each other on close shape but don't holla...

Sh will pass me, stop and be looking at me as I walk away....

Guy, things dey happen.. still it doesn't make all her real qualities fake.. sh is a good. Girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
czarr:
How do you know this? Since you didn't Straff her there's no way to know.

I went through confirmation process... Sh is sealed... Even her lifestyle too , u will no.... No friends.. am her. Send ever bf... With previous being varsity mates....

The girl good no need to doubt.. and it's her chaste life that gavve. Birth to her childish mentally which ended us
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Blunttruth: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

No.. sh caant comes back... And I won't go back forr her.. not cuz of pride... But cuz it got messy as my income rose.. I kept updating her of my progress and constantly ask her to return....

Remember I told u, sh don't double date and sh likes to face just whoever sh dates... that guy got into her mind and ask her tto send me court papers for disturbing her life...

Sh did.. ND I was served a court papers and made to sign an understanding to very well distance myself from her.. now we pass each other on close shape but don't holla...

Sh will pass me, stop and be looking at me as I walk away....

Guy, things dey happen.. still it doesn't make all her real qualities fake.. sh is a good. Girl
That's so sad. Maybe there's more to this story you are not divulging.
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Akinfemmy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

I went through confirmation process... Sh is sealed... Even her lifestyle too , u will no.... No friends.. am her. Send ever bf... With previous being varsity mates....

The girl good no need to doubt.. and it's her chaste life that gavve. Birth to her childish mentally which ended us

She's so good yet she left because you were not doing well financially. I'm no expert but i can categorically say she is a gold digger and i highly doubt if she's a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

That's so sad. Maybe there's more to this story you are not divulging.

Ask anything, I will answer u
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by bigpicture001: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Akinfemmy:

She's so good yet she left because you were not doing well financially. I'm no expert but i can categorically say she is a gold digger and i highly doubt if she's a virgin.

Trust me money is. Never her problem, but as sh told her friend, sh has this fancy for 9-5 guyz and sh likes it when guyz havve money...

As for gold digger... Sh supported my ruined biz with about 500k..

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Starlight252: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
You're missing her shey? Going by your assertion, you are an ANCESTRAL FOOL.
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by LadyD22(f): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

Trust me money is. Never her problem, but as sh told her friend, sh has this fancy for 9-5 guyz and sh likes it when guyz havve money...

As for gold digger... Sh supported my ruined biz with about 500k..

Awwwwwn cute
You're going to find a better woman , smiley
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by Truvelisback(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

Oga, stop this Hype, she isn't a virgin.
Re: Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool by segsman(m): 4:05am On Aug 26, 2022
From what I can deduct from your story, you left a space while you where dating her and another guy used the opportunity to win her heart.

She fell out of love not because of what you where going through but because that guy won her heart over even while you where together.

If you really love her just continue praying for her that she shouldn't miss it when it comes to choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations / Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. / People Say I Look Innocent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.