Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Most Girls Do This When They See Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Do This When They See Me. (7168 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by AishaDant(f): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Op, you should have added a picture of yourself so we can know if you are lying or just day dreaming...
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... M not
Just asking him coz for a girl to walk up to u like that it either you're handsome or rich... He is still a student so clearly he is handsome grin
rich, I'm not, I'm not the most handsome in my class, talk more of school and they don't treat them like that, I was just wondering maybe if there were another reason besides the like option
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Yeah, I am. Why?
nothing,i just had this hunch that I knew you
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Sweetvie: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tekahashi:
nothing,i just had this hunch that I knew you
Lol... Seriously? How so? I type like someone you know?lol m curious
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Sweetvie: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tekahashi:
rich, I'm not, I'm not the most handsome in my class, talk more of school and they don't treat them like that, I was just wondering maybe if there were another reason besides the like option
Yeah, there's going to be a reason. Maybe you act weird or there's something different abt u
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
Op continue lying
Its good for ur health
not lie
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Seriously? How so? I type like someone you know?lol m curious
yeah,very, when I've confirmed my hunch is false, I'll show my picture
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Sweetvie: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Tekahashi:
yeah,very, when I've confirmed my hunch is false, I'll show my picture
Lol... I hear o
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by bigpicture001: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2022
No use style collect form number of good girls , dey there dey forrm. Hard to get...

No b so I take lose aall the very good and. Decent girls for my sec skl den..? Cuz I ddey form jandon
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, you should have added a picture of yourself so we can know if you are lying or just day dreaming...
just did
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I hear o
did it
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Sweetvie: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tekahashi:
did it
Lol... So?
What's the outcome?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? / 10 Romantic Tricks You Must Try To Make Your Girl Smile N Love You More / BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.